Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai!

3 posters

Go down

Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai! Empty Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai!

Post by BloodBlossom April 9th 2009, 5:13 am

Nejiko was sitting in a large throne like chair. She had recently accepted the position of Commander of the Research and Development Department. She was sitting in her chair examining an Identity-less Gigai. She had modified it with special features and abilities but she needed a test subject. She stood up and walked to a large cage like structure. She opened the cage and released a Hell Butterfly. She smiled at the butterfly and began conveying a message.

Recepient... Haruki Seieichi. Message... Good afternoon Haruki, It's Captain Shiori... I'd like to request that you come by my lab sometime before midnight. I am having problems with some of my inventions and i'd like for you to come by and give your professional opinnion. Good Afternoon, Nejiko.

Nejiko released the butterfly and let it fly through an open window. She sat back down on her throne and began configuring the Gigai to match Haruki's appearance. She sat back down and smiled as she surveyed her work, wating for Haruki to come by and start the fun.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai! Empty Re: Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai!

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 5:28 am

Captain Seieichi had been at his desk continuously handling incoming assignments and reports from subordinates in the real world. He seemed to be distracted by illustrations by his fifth seat, Mizune Sanada, whom had drawn all over her report with horrible and ugly drawings.

As Haruki buried himself in paper work as a hell butterfly came in through his office window. It came to the captain's desk side and relayed a message. It seemed to be from Captain Shiori.

"Recepient... Haruki Seieichi. Message... Good afternoon Haruki, It's Captain Shiori... I'd like to request that you come by my lab sometime before midnight. I am having problems with some of my inventions and i'd like for you to come by and give your professional opinnion. Good Afternoon, Nejiko."

hmm, What could she possibly want my expertise for. No matter how much you consider kido a science, its not like I could really do her any good?

Regardless of the fact, Haruki, obliged to the request. His reasons was to deviate from his desk but more so was the actual feeling he defined while being with the 4th Divison Captain. Even if I didn't look to her as if she was Hinote, I'm afraid disappointing her wouldn't turn out well.. The Captain left and made his way a slight ways down the lower quadrants of the Research Institution. It's proximity was close but the place seemed to be undergoing reconstruction removing components to the 4th Squad Barracks.

Haruki made his way inside to meet Nejiko...
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai! Empty Re: Captain of 13th Division is Haru..hi?!?!: Oiroke no Gigai!

Post by BloodBlossom April 9th 2009, 5:46 am

Nejiko smiled as Haruki entered the room. She stood up and hugged him.

It's good to see you again Haruki. I'm sure you're wondering why it is that I called you here seeing as this is out of your jurisdiction. But I have something new I need for you to examine.

She walked over to the Table and gestured to the Gigai.

This is a new Stealth Type Gigai. It's abilities include blocking your Reiatsu from leaving your body. You could walk around with the Gentei Kaijo released... and affect no Konpaku. It's really revolutionary.. but I've had no one to test it. I'd be honored if you would try it out for me. Nejiko smiled at him as she finished her speech and stood back from the table.

You don't have to do it...If you don't wish to... It's all optional.

Nejiko had worded the conversation well enough that Haruki wouldn't seem pressured but felt more obliged to do it. She never took her soft, caring eyes off of his as she just smiled at him.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 6:08 am

Captain Shori looked at Haruki deeply as she requested to try on this new prototype gigai.

Don't you have a flurry of test subjects here in this division, Oka-san?
"So...You don't want to try it on? My specifications are point on and I can think of no one better. Besides when I asked certain members of previous 12th Division boards they declined. As president I wasn't felt welcome in the slightest."

She continued to look at Captain Seieichi, longingly.
"Please won't you try it on....sochi-kun?"

Haruki became a little red and he couldn't object to her offer. Sure
He grabbed the compressed gigai and decided to go into the room's control compartment to try it on.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 9th 2009, 6:29 am

Thank you so much for doing this Haruki. This won't be very uncomfortable at all... You know how Gigai can be.

Nejiko slid up to the control compartment and leaned against the door. She looked at her fist and began examining her fingers. After blowing on them to remove debris she looked into the Compartment to see Haruki fit into the Gigai. She smiled a little and stood back against the wall.

"Okay Oka-san, I'm in the Gigai. But....It feels... really tight."

Oh that's....expected... She laughed a little and opened the door to the compartment chamber, revealing the bare body of the Gigai. Looks good on you Haruki... but there's something wrong...

Haruki blushing a bit wildly covered himself and turned around. "What....Can't it Wait?"

Nejiko reached out and tapped the back of Haruki's neck with her hand, drenched in reiatsu. No... I'm afraid it can't. She smiled wildly as the reiatsu on her hand spread to the entirety of his Gigai.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 6:44 am

What are you doing, oka-san? "Nothing at all..." She smiled as reiatsu began to pour into the faux body covering Haruki. And light overtook him. As the light passed, Haruki was surprised but he felt...bare. My...shihakkusho? (female voice ^^) He felt his body, rubbing over his chest until he felt something. Huh?...

Haruki looked down where his hand felt and there were breasts. His body, It was a woman's.
Ehhh!!!!! He (or rather, she) screamed.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 9th 2009, 6:55 am

Wow.... You look so beautiful.

Nejiko smiled and patted her on the head.

I had no idea you'd turn out this pretty... No offense to her... but you're prettier than Shizuku.

Nejiko smiled and pulled Haruki along to a mirror on the edge of the room. She smiled a little and walked around Haruki taking her new appearance in.

My little Haruhi

She emphasized the last syllable of the word, changing her name to a more female one.

How do you feel, Sweetie.. Does anything feel...different than it should be?

Nejiko asked a simple question completely avoiding the fact that Haruhi had only been a girl for 10 seconds.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 7:35 am

Different, As you can see you I'm a girl! What did you do to me?! Haruki began to yell but got even more stressed out his voice. Mon, Since when can gigai change your voice anyways!

"My My, Haruhi otome-chan...The process is a little difficult to explain in one setting but the fact is. You're a girl now"
"I can show you how to be a woman if you like?" Captain Shiori said mischieviously.

Chigai, Chigai, Nejiko-okasan! It's embarassing!
"Embarassing?...You're even starting to act more like a female...so cute."

yame, tamaii! okasan. I'll show you Haruki start to struggle and stumble around the room trying to remove the gigai, but it appeared to be stuck. Che, Che, I can't....get it offffff!!
"Oh?....I never expected that? It appears to really be stuck but I think I like this look on you better, otome-chan. And....Otome? Do you remember your lessons on modesty?"

Haruki stood front and jaggered in front of her bare naked. As he noticed he screamed attempting to find something to cover up with.
What do you plan on doing about this, Captain Shiori!! Haruki began screaming again as Nejiko took a seat and yawned.
You don't even care, do you? He began to cry although it was more so because of his voice.

"Aye, Aye...I'll fix it. But its going to take a while."
Fine I can stay here then... As Haruki said this a Hellbutterfly came in through the corridor. It was a message signaling him to return for an immediate assignment. Eh....I can't, I can't!!

"You still sound so cute!!" Silence!!
"Okay okay but you don't want to for go your duties now....Do you?"

Haruki was forced to leave the laboratory's quarters and go back to his division's barracks. He slipped in and placed on a spare hiori and and his original shinigami's uniform though they didn't quite fit. Woman's body *sigh* He thought.

Behind the panel to the office a squad member called out. Captain, Captain...I must speak with you immediately! Haruki stumbled and hurried to dress. You can't. He said ---trying to make his voice sound deeper.

Please captain its urgent. The subordinate walked in and was surprised. "Who are you and why are you wearing the Captain's hiori?!"
Haruki started to life un-heartingly in an attempt to explain

~~~~~~Flash Head~~~~~~~~~
There stood a bunch of Shinigami for the 13th Division in the main corridor. What's this I here?! Where's Captain Seieichi?! A bunch of voices peered out.

Haruki approached them and began to speak but before he could. "Hey, Who the hell are you?!"

Don't dare speak to me like that!---He tried to sound tough but his delicate voice would not allow him to do so.

"Well who are you!"

Well, my name? My name is Haru...Haru, Haruhi Fujioka! I will be providing as sub in the Captain's stead!

~~~Flash Ahead to Bath house~~~~~~~
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 9th 2009, 7:58 am

Shizuku was walking towards the bath houses after a long week of action and unrest. She had been Blown up, Possessed and Exhausted, She needed a rest. She walked into the bath houses and sat down on a bench. She began undressing as she placed her discarded clothes into a locker nearest her. She stood up and took a towel off of a locker as she walked towards the Pools. She stopped as she saw a fair skinned girl, with light hair and a shapely body.

"Hey... Are you new here?"

Shizuku walked up to her and noticed the Captains Shiori on her back.

"You're wearing...Aniki's Shiori... Why would that be happening..."

Shizuku felt a little confused as the girl began stammering slightly.

"Tell me... what you're doing wearing my brothers Shiori!"

Shizuku had her arms on the girls shoulders and was trying to look in her eyes as the girl was surveying her body a bit nervously. Shizuku looked at the girl a bit confusedly. "Yes... I'm a woman... And your problem with that is?"
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 8:14 am

He's you're brother, hehehe...I'm wearing this hiori because I'm substituting. That's all. My name is Haruhi. Haruhi Fujioka...yoroshiku

Haruhi said so endearring which made Captain Shizuku step back hastily. "Woah...kawaii"

Excuse me...
"Ah...It's nothing, it's nothing. But I haven't heard of any constituation about subs for captains. Besides if that was so wouldn't it be Aniki's vice captain. That idiot, Haruki. I bet he probably just took off somewhere without properly assigning rank his this division"

She talks about me like this when I'm not around? Haruhi thought to "herself"

"I'll have to remember to check on it, but in the meantime...hehe" Shizuku approached Haruhi and started squeezing her from behind.
What are you doing! "Oh, I thought you were shy...first time being in the bath full of women?"

Chigai!! Haruhi forced out of her embarssed stumbling and falling back into the open area bath. All of which were full of women.....
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 9th 2009, 8:45 am

Shizuku stepped into the pool lightly and swam underwater until she came up behind the blushing Haruhi. Shizuku rose out of the water slowly and yelled.

"Shark Attack!"

With that she pushed her under the water. Shizuku laughed a little as Haruhi popped up screaming and yelling. Shizuku placed one of her fingers on Haruhi's lips stifling her cries.

"Be silent... Hime..."

Shizuku floated closer to her as she was struggling with the situation. Shizuku laughed and lifted Haruhi's arms washing her chest and hips in the bath water.

"You're skin is so soft.... It's like it's brand new..."

Shizuku laughed and ran one of her arms down her chest towards her thighs.

"Wonder how soft it is down here..."
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 9:02 am

"Haruhi, started to blush and stiffle."
Chi..gai... This isn't right? "hmm...There's nothing wrong. Where's here in the women's bath. Everyone gets washed by each other from time to time."

My Mod..Modesty Haruhi replied softely.
"It's okay. And modesty? You sound like aniki. He must have taught you too, huh?"

"I know his lessons are important and all but ever since I saw this adorable face I just can't help myself, hime."
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 9th 2009, 9:17 am

Nejiko stepped into the bath and smiled.

Now now...girls...I understand we're in the bath houses... but lets save the enthusiasm for private places. Now Shizuku... go play with your friends alright.

Nejiko smiled as Shizuku replied with a very sad, 'Hai, Oka-san'. Nejiko sat down in the pool, relaxing as Haruhi gave her a verry nasty look.

What's wrong Otome-Chan.

Nejiko's smile was interupted by a barrage from Haruhi.

Why are you here right now! You should be in your lab looking for some way to reverse this!

Nejiko waved her down and laughed a little.

It's taking much longer than usual... and I got really cramped up in the lab... Can't I come down to the bath houses every once in a while?
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 9:38 am

What, but...you! fine Haruhi began to pout
But please hurry, please...I feel weird. I think I'm starting to think more like a...and my body, It's...

"What? I was afraid of this."
Afraid of what?
"Well you see, I decided to create a gigai that is 100% undetectable so your body's complex has a menagerie of different bodily chemicals."
"Who knew that it would effect you like." Nejiko said smiling.
What!?, How could you, Oka-san! Haruhi stood up with her face redder than ever.

"Keep your voice down, hime-chan" Stop calling me that!

Haruhi would have continued yelling but she looked up only to see part over the men's side to the bath pushed down. A bunch of men were staring into their side of the bath and Haruhi met their eyes letting out a scream.

"What wrong hime-chan!" Those pigs, Those pigs!!...Some of them was from my division!
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 9th 2009, 9:58 am

In the corner of the pool all that could be seen from a certain point was bright blue.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens, Hado 63! Soren Sokatsui"

She fired the dual Kido Orbs and blasted 4 of the guys off of the fence, as more and more of them filled in to take the spots of the fallen.

"There are so many of them... What are we..."

She was cut off as she saw the bare naked Charge up something in her palm. She raised it at the Men and fired Numerous Hado 31's at the men. Catching each in their own explosion. Shizuku and all of the other girls watched in shock as this happened.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 10:25 am

Haruhi looked on as Shizuku destroyed the gate seperating the two bath areas. I think I need to teach her the meaning of the restrain as well
As the smoke cleared, Haruhi stood firmly angered and even though the men were scared from Captain Tokiha attacking, they couldn't help but stare at Haruhi's naked body. Their faces were bright with subsequent nosebleeds. Haruhi closed her eyes and began to clutch her fist becoming even more angered. Is this the stupidity the Shinigami Women Association are fighting against?!!!

Hado # 14...Gyaku!! A wave of energy flowed intensely slamming into all of the men repelling them across the outside gate at great distances.

"To be able to use such a low level spell on a large number of shinigami at once?" "I thought that kind of prowess was only able to be preformed by the Grand Kido Commander, one women declared"

Hmm..No well, I guess I don't know my own strength. hehe The girls in the the bathing area started to clap for Haruhi.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 10th 2009, 1:39 am

Shizuku tackled Haruhi from behind hugging her.

"That was amazing Nee-chan. I haven't seen Hado like that since... since well you're predecessor."

Shizuku laughed and stepped up to the barricade that had been blown off. She ran her fingers along the still smoldering fence.

"Wow... Good job, Hime!"

She turned around and jumped back into the water. She swam up to where she thought Haruhi was but she had vanished along with Oka-san.

"Where....Where did they go... Did anybody see them leave?"

She turned to the bathhouse and no one had a clue. Shizuku fell back underwater and went back to her Bath.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 5:20 am

Haruhi was hurrying out of the bath since regardless of anything that has happened she still was too upset about her body. Oka-san, we need to hurry, this is unbearable
"Oh, hime-chan but you make it sound like there's no problem at all with that cute voice of yours"

Urusai.... Haruhi proclaimed as that briskly attempted to make it back to Captain Shiori's squad barracks.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 10th 2009, 6:53 am

Nejiko walked inside the barracks yawning a little.

So Otome-chan... How has life been on the other side of the fence.

She smiled a little as Haruhi blushed wildly looking as if Haruhi wanted to smack her.

Be calm, Haruhi... I think I've found a soultion to your cute widdle problem.... Did you get...bigger?

Nejiko stood up and crouched down infront of Haruhi looking at her chest.

Oh my... You've grown.... I'd say at least a cup size... When did this happen?

Nejiko stood up and looked at the Haruhi who looked noticeably older.

Oh....Ohh...
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 7:17 am

Yada, Yada...Get this thing off of me! Haruhi started to become more and more troubled and broke down and cried. Something he would never do as a male.

Please oka-san. I don't want to be like this anymore.

"Okay....I think I got the frequency right in order to break the gigai." Captain Shiori placed her hands on to Haruhi and began to flow and create a current of reiatsu through her body. Even though her body began to quiver, the gigai would not break.

"Um...It seem to not be working. I think the gigai has attached itself fluently to your spiritual pressure."

Haruhi began to tear up even more and Captain Shiori began to console her
"There there, hime-chan. Captains shouldn't cry. Hold your head up." Haruhi held her head up and was red with embarassment trying to supress all emotions, but she couldn't help it at all. "It's going to be alright. I'm sure that in time the gigai will deteoriate and everything will be fine? nee, soshi-kun? ---addressing her as a son now.

Okay, Nejiko-Okasan Haruhi's tears started to dry up. "Until then...Haruhi"
nani?

"SO CUTE!!" Hugging Haruhi and smothering her within her breasts.

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 7:45 am

I think I'll keep up with stories and give them a completion mark. Which will be locking topics upon finishing them.

So EDIT ANNOUCEMENT: Topic Locked.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down