Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session

4 posters

Go down

8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session Empty 8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 9:41 am

Captain Seieichi stood waiting in the interwoven training grounds of the division territories. These lands are hardly ever put to use but I guess that's about to change He said with a smile[/i]

All the while he wait patiently for the arrival of nee-chan and Katsu. Two of the most recent additions to the 13th Court Guard Squads.
I'll see what these two are made of yet Haruki approached the brushed in and secluded area with a sort of ambition as he placed his Kido Corps Robe around his Captain's Haori and grabbed his staff....
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session Empty Re: 8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session

Post by Shizuku April 4th 2009, 9:45 am

Shizuku walked into the far end of the training grounds laughing to herself. She was glad to be invited to this little sparring session and she was raring to test out her new abilities. She called to the winds. "ANIKI!! I'M HERE!!" She sat down waiting for a response tapping Tentoken in her arms.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session Empty Re: 8th, 9th, & 13th Captain Division Battle Session

Post by MitchMorphine April 4th 2009, 9:50 am

"you snooze you loose!" katsu yelled out with a inmature type of glee as he hopped over izuru.
dashing forward into what he figured was just about the center of the grounds.
wearing a sleeveless version of his uniform, minus his white captains number 8 robe.
not wanting to get it dirty so soon after he received it.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 9:59 am

Nee-chan and Captain Katsu. You two finally arrived. I'm sure the Captain-Commander put you both through your paces. I'm actually quite proud to see you both here after you were both immediately instituted into the 13 Court Guard Squads. I have to say that the 2nd-Generation Kido Corps Division was sad to see you both leave.

Haruki stood in awe at the two. To think they could come this far right after leaving the academy was astonding.

Regardless, it still doesn't mean anything. Your skills might only be the best out of what mediocre indiscerection the Seireitei has to offer

Now...Both of you show me what you're made of. He said as he slam his staff down towards the ground, at the ready.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 4th 2009, 10:05 am

Shizuku smiled at the Captain's kind words. At the sound of battle though her facial expression changed and she drew Tentoken letting it catch the rays of the sun. "This will be a nice chance to refresh some memories, eh?" She held the blade in her right hand and kept her left over her eyes, blocking the suns light from her view. "Will this be casual or all out war?" Shizuku asked a little laughter in her voice.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 10:06 am

All out war, of course...There is no need to underestimate each other in this battle.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 4th 2009, 10:12 am

"good i dont really now how to fight any other way. it would just be insulting."

katsus face never changing expressions from an eager smile as he absent mindedly shunpo away from shuzuku's side. enclosing the elder of the captains in between them.
casually sliding my zanpaktou out of the sheath and holding it in a one handed stance.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 10:20 am

Haruki's staff stood firmly in the ground. That's good to hear, Captain Haruki raised both of his hands and both Shizuku and Katsu stood by the surprise of the discard of his weapon. Omoshiroii....Now let's see what this battle will hold for me! Hado # 31, Hado # 33!! Hyakko &....Soukatsui!!

A ball of red energy from Captain Seieichi's right hand and a blue large blast of energy appeared from his left, direct towards both his opponents.....
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 4th 2009, 10:25 am

Shizuku stared at the giant red orb flying towards her. She jumped over it feeling the heat scorch her. While in the air she spun to face her old sensei and grinned. ""Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado 63! Raikōhō" A blast of massive yellow energy flew out of Shizuku's palms towards Aniki. "Still got it..."
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 10:32 am

Interesting....Indeed Haruki grabbed his staff and swung at the oncoming blast of electricity. The force of it was strong though the Captain slammed it away with enough strength. Hmm...I had forgotten what the chants were to Kido indeed. Were they really that strong? he thought.

The explosive force fell to the Captain's side.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 4th 2009, 10:39 am

"danpen..."
as katsu's zanpaktou reveals its release, he holds the blade above his head and summons a strong cutting wind around the blade itself as he brings it down sharply on to the attack.
splitting it in half and sending either piece shooting over his shoulders.

Shunpoing above haruki, thrusting sharply downward at haruki

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 10:45 am

As Haruki countered from that attack, Katsu was right above him. Haruki pushed backwards only to block with his staff by a margin getting it sliced in towards it upper portion. The subsequent force pushed him back. Your release??...
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 4th 2009, 10:58 am

katsu pushed harder into the dent in the staff that he had already made. the rough wind spinning around the blade of the naginata like a chainsaw as he twisted his weapon up sharply.
shunpoing ontu the ground by three feet from haruki's side katsu started twisting and turning his zanpaktou. attacking from random angles with his blade and counterweight.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 11:07 am

As Haruki was pushed back, Katsu reached the ground and continued his assualt. Haruki had no time to react getting slammed left and right by the forceful air and then being pushed to the ground....

Haruki got up contortingly....
That's it....The power of another Captain's shikai. I haven't been properly put through my paces as a captain but you're really showing me. Aren't you Katsu...??

The appearance of five sword appeared from the center of Haruki's body. Again, you cry out from deep with in my soul....my zanpakuto

But it's lucky for me. If it wasn't for my swords....I would have actually been wounded by those attack. Now let's continue.

Haruki unsheathed 2 of the swords gatingly sticking out from his chest. Now... Meld Together....Gohoshigore One blade invoked the strength of water while the other was surround it air.

I'm ready whenever you to are. the Captain said with a renewed vigor
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 4th 2009, 10:53 pm

Shizuku stood up after landing and cracked her neck. "That was one hell of a kido...." She drew Tentoken and spun it. "Dance Tentoken!" She spun Tentoken and it widened and expanded into a ring. She pulled a cartwheel and flipped towards Aniki. She threw Tentoken up in the air and began chanting. "Hado 88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho" Tentoken fell down in front of her as she fired the Hado. The blast flew through the hole magnifying its powers by 10. The beam flew at both captains wide enough to destroy an entire city.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 5th 2009, 1:17 am

(((A little too fantastical are we. I thought you were bad at kido. Razz. And you were going to destroy your partner XD)))

Haruki took his stance with Gohoshigore but in the the background was Captain Shizuku preparing a spell.

"What are you doing?!!, Captain!" Katsu shouted as a blast of large spiritual energy rush.

:sigh:.....Bakudo# 81 Dankku The blast of Shizuku's spell ignited and the area around them was set ablaze by the catacylismtic force.

From the depths of the blasts, Captain Haruki and Captain Katsu stood unscathed.....
[i]Nee-chan, you should watch your useage there. You could have actually killed me
Haruki said modestly with smile.

Haruki flashed step forth between the gorged out area where Hado 88 was fired. Now fireworks aside......
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 5th 2009, 1:23 am

Shizuku fell to the earth exhausted from using two high level kido simultaneously. She crashed into the ground Tentoken cutting into her hand as she lay there. "Geez, Aniki... You're to good..." Her head fell down as she lay there trying to recuperate. "I'll.... be asleep for a....little." She closed her eyes and dropped Tentoken from her grasp as it reverted to its normal form.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 5th 2009, 7:56 am

katsu flash stepped quickly by shizuku's side picking her up..
"if you will excuse me for a moment haruki.."

disappearing momentarily only to reappear 10 feet in front of haruki with aginata in both hands, no shizuku.
"cant go all out if im worried she might get caught in it now can we?"
wasting no time he slashed his weapon up-words causing a thin blade of wind to shoot forward toward haruki.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 5th 2009, 12:07 pm

Haruki placed his blade surrounded in water towards his front towards the oncoming force of air. Followed by a series of Flash steps, Haruki appeared directly in front of Katsu and swung down toward him with the blade involking the wind.

(((Sorry would have replyed earlier....I really don't have much of an excuse.)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 6th 2009, 11:03 am

as haruki appeared in front of captain katsu, he swung down his blade down. the powers of wind visible on the blade as katsu jumped backwards , bring his weapon up and having the two blades of wind clashing fiercely.
the wind effect around both blades nullified as katsu turned sharply. bringing the metal pointed counterweight toward haruki's side, followed by a series of continuing flash steps around haruki, never staying in the same place for more then a moment.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by vnt106 June 27th 2010, 6:48 pm

short sale homes
dropshippers

Haruki stood in awe at the two. To think they could come this far right after leaving the academy was astonding.

vnt106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down