Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

+2
Kensei
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Irrational April 12th 2009, 5:45 am

((I do not understand exactly what it is you just did.))
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 12th 2009, 9:06 am

Just as Shiro was holding up Izumi with one hand and appeared as if he was about to deliver the final blow and finish her off, None other than the all-powerful Ulquiorra sonidoed right next to Shiro. Without a word he pointed his index finger at the side of Shiro's head at point-blank range and a blinding green light was seen emanating from the fingertip. Ulquiorra unleashed his signature point-blank Green Cero!!! He was careful to aim the blast to only envelop Shiro and not his fellow Espada. "Where is Oberisuku? He was supposed to be with you? Don't tell me that he is too incompetent to even complete a mission as simple as protecting you."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 12th 2009, 3:11 pm

Shiru dodged, throwing Izumi at Ulquiorra sending the cero towards Obelisk instead. Shiru then punched Ulquiorra in the stomach emitting reiatsu to sever his internal organs.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 12th 2009, 6:18 pm

Ulquiorra heals himself using his high-speed regen abilities and then draws his Zanpaktou.
"There are two things forbidden under the Dome of Las Noches. One is an Espada's Cero, 'The Gran Rey Cero'. And the other is for anyone above cuatro to unleash their power. Both are so powerful, they would destroy Las Noches. Bind, Murus Hierago!" Suddenly the landscape for miles was shaking as if a severe earthquake was going on. The Entire Atmosphere became covered in total darkness! A seemingly endless rain of blood fell from the sky. An insanely huge Reiatsu was felt for miles and miles. It felt bottomless and dark. Suddenly Ulquiorra was seen, but he was different now. He had sprouted giant bat-like wings. As if he was a fallen angel of hell - A demon. "Don't tremble. Don't break your stance. Stay aware of your surroundings. Don't let your guard down for an instant." He generates a spear with his Dark Reiatsu. In the next moment, Ulquiorra vanished from everyones sight and reappeared milimeters from Shiru's face, attempting to impale him with the spear!!! Ulquiorra's speed was dramatically increased by 100 times!!! Can Shiro possibly survive!?!

To be continued...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 13th 2009, 2:10 am

Taking this opportunity to pull herself away from the battle, Izumi pushed her tired, injured body to run as far as she could back towards Las Noches. She may have not been able to stop her opponents completely, but she had gained anyone else planning to combat the invaders some time at least. Unfortunately, she was unable to cover the entire distance with her injuries and allowed herself to fall onto her back in the sand. At least here she could rest if only for a little while.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 13th 2009, 2:29 am

((didnt u read the manga, gohan?... Ulquiorra cant heal internal damages only like lost arms and legs.))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 13th 2009, 4:44 am

I did but he Ressurected, and as we saw Ressurection heals any previous injuries an Arrancar Sustains.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 13th 2009, 6:58 am

((oh yea forgot that '^^)) Shiru saw the release of ulquiorras zanpaktou and dodged to the side to avoid any random attack from ulqiorra, then threw him self towards one of the trees breaking it. He then picked it and held it with two hands like a polearm. "Lets play then shall we?" Shiru said as he looked, digusted, at Ulquiorras release.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 13th 2009, 6:25 pm

Ulquiorra stared at his opponent. "You dodged reflexively. A prudent decision. If you hadn't, your head would be at my feet right now. Quincy, Use your strongest attack. Your at your strongest now. Therefore use your strongest attack. I will show you how much stronger I am." Ulquiorra awaited his foe's next move.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 13th 2009, 10:57 pm

((omfg stffu with ur copied cool talk)) Shiru entered his final form, then charged his unknowing opponent using a gentle palm strike to send him crashing towards the battle between kyosuke and obelisk.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 14th 2009, 4:55 am

Ulquiorra was overwhelmed by the sudden attack and crash landed directly into Kyosuke, which would cause further damage to him from the impact. Ulquiorra was totally not expecting the quincy boy to become this powerful...

((Sorry Smile ))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 14th 2009, 8:49 pm

((np m8 just dont do it again...it make me wanna say some cool thing too :C)) Shiru then charged and puched after Ulquiorra but hit Obelisk as he came in the way.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 15th 2009, 1:11 am

((Thanks)) Obelisk was hit but he was in permanent ressurection form and his endurance was an impressive 3500 and with the addition of his vastly superior size and weight, he was able to minimize the damage he took from Shiro's punch just barely enough to prevent serious injury. Obelisk then used his FIST OF FATE attack on Shiro!!! Obelisk's strength was enhanced, temporarily, for that punch by absorbing Shiro's own Reiatsu - making it very powerful!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 15th 2009, 9:09 pm

((...... that sounds like description on a yugioh card '^^ rofl))
Shiro dodged the punch and jumped up and land on Obelisks shoulders firing an arrow through Obelisks head. He then jumped 2 paces away and fired a fang of the dragon lord aginst Ulquiorra. As Ulquiorra dodged Shiru used Judgement on Ulquiorra while he was in the air.
((DU DU DU~N!!!!! Razz if u know my wep app ure totally trapped BRAINS FTW!!!!!!))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 18th 2009, 8:17 pm

Ulquiorra was in a pickle. He was trapped and had to act fast. Fortunately for him, Obelisk was nearby. He focused his Spirit Energy and stole Reiatsu from both Shiro and his Judgement cage, which weakened the Judgement Cage substantially while at the same time increasing Obelisks Own power to new heights. He launched his "FIST OF FATE!" and the impact formed a large crack, which weakened the foundations of the cage, was all that Ulquiorra needed as he released for the 2nd Time!! "Ressurection Segundo"! Reaching his final form! He evolved into his fully dark Bat state. His powers were dramatically boosted! Due to the statement that when an Espada ranked 4 or higher releases, it can destroy Las Noches! That explosive power was concentrated on the cage and it was vaporized from existence in a matter of seconds! "I am back! Did you miss me? Now Die! Black Cero - Cero Obscura!!!" Ulquiorra's hole in his neck was glowing with Dark Energy. It then focused and fired a Beam of nearly unlimited destructive power...right at Shiro!!!! His goal was to wipe him out from the face of the planet!!! Can Shiro possibly survive this Onslaught!?!

To be continued...

(You were saying? ^_^)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 19th 2009, 6:22 pm

((Judgement is not a cage! its a beam of light that weakens the target and totally inslates him from the outside, the beam shrinks and after a time both the beam and the target is gone! Very Happy... so ure still trapped.... the cero cant break it.. its unbreakble and it can only be dodged....so when ure hit ure dead if some one dosnt hit me while im using it... but i can still kick that guys ass...))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 19th 2009, 11:41 pm

((I know that, I just called it a cage cause I was a bit lazy. The point is you focused a portion of your reiatsu and these beams of light or whatever is still surrounded by it and fueled by it. Its not unbreakable if it loses its power, which is Obelisk's ability. It dramatically weakened your trap, regardless of how strong they are to begin with. Then Obelisk used your own strength against you to weaken the trap further by punching it. Then Ulquiorra Released - Recall That a Release from Espada 4 or above can blow up the entire flipping Las Noches which is as difficult to destroy as a planet))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 20th 2009, 1:16 am

((ure isolated!!!!!! in an other dimension- isolated!!!!! u cant just weaken it...))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 20th 2009, 2:37 am

((Kenpachi did, you cant deny that))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 20th 2009, 12:30 pm

((he got his senses taken away...... he wasnt in another dimension... it can only be weakened from the outside... so the thing where obelisk tries to destroy the thingy he had a chance but im in final form woohoo.... please just let oblisk hit me by sacrificing all his reiatsu and dying..... or something... Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 20th 2009, 7:03 pm

((I was referring to the Bount Arc where Kenpachi fought Maki Ichinose. Kenpachi got trapped in this light dimension that was shrinking and destroying him, but Kenpachi unleashed his eyepatch and bam! I understand what you want but I need Monty's permission before I kill off his creation. So can you PM Monty and ask for permission for Obelisk to be killed of?))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 21st 2009, 12:13 am

((lets do like this instead, i want to rp my capt with his pwnage zan)) Shiru felt the reiatsu from ulquiorras release shake the energy in the dimension he created. Shiru focused more to stregthen it for the blows that ulquiorras hits. He then suddenly felt himself getting hit in the ribs by something. He lost control of the barrier and looked around only to see a normal arrancar standing there, he then felt an immense pain in his chest, he looked down only to see spear of black reiatsu sticking out of his chest. The vision blurred and shiru fel asleep never to wake up again.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 21st 2009, 2:00 am

((Awesome! I wonder who that arrancar was)
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4