Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

+2
Kensei
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Irrational March 31st 2009, 5:35 am

Having received her orders, Izumi immediately bowed, then took off using sonido. She did not however, travel at her maximum speed. If she so desired, it would require little effort for her to reach the intruders before Obelisk, but there was no reason to jump into the fight without the stronger of the two present. At Izumi's current speed, Obelisk would be able to at least keep pace with her, if not decide to go a little faster.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 31st 2009, 9:59 pm

Oberisuku was in the competitive mood and decided to go a little faster. After all, he did wish to impress Lord Taishi and successfully complete this mission with flying colors. In order to do this, he and his parter must work together and wipe out the enemy. This seemed pretty simple in theory, but nothing is ever really as simple as it seems. They were about to encounter more than they both bargained for as they reached their destination...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 31st 2009, 10:10 pm

Always having been more of an observer than a fighter, Izumi stopped short of revealing herself to the intruders. Supressing her spiritual force, the arrancar spoke in a low whisper. "They're just calling out for a challenge. What do you think?"
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 1st 2009, 6:12 pm

"Well, to be honest I think that you're a daft fool," Kyousuke said. He dropped the Arrancar's Faccion, which lay motionless. Arrancar Hierro is hard...even though I hit the pressure points around the neck the thing is barely unconscious...if I did that to a human they wouldn't have known what hit them...

He looked back at Seieichi in the distance. "Oi, Sei-ecchi! Watch my back!" Kyousuke looked at the Arrancar. It was a female. "The Demon Captain of the 2nd Division, Hasegawa Kyousuke, present. Before we fight, what is your name?" He paused, and then added, "Oh wait, never mind. I don't need to know your name to see the color of your soul as it escapes from your dead body." He pointed the Rakanaryuuzu at the figure.

[ My, my, isn't Hasegawa a cocky sonovab____...but that's how I made him. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 1st 2009, 8:13 pm

((I just realized, I never gave Izumi a physical description for her resurrection. This has been resolved.))

"Obelisk, I believe we have been spotted." Putting her right arm to the side, a blade extended from under her sleeve. "I'm sorry, but you know how well I can actually 'wait' for something." Immediately as she finished speaking, a second blade emerged from the opposite sleeve and a white, insect like armor crawled over her body. As the effect completed itself, her spiritual pressure jumped up greatly. Izumi would waste no time with this battle. She would open strong with her final level of power, blade speed.

No sooner than she had changed, she vanished. The technique (blink) was closer to an instantaneous teleportation. Surpassing the speed of either shunpo or sonido. Reappearing directly behind Kyousuke with her right blade drawn back, she did not waste her time with a taunt or words. Jabbing forward with the footlong blade, Izumi used another of her abilities, the Needle Shot. This would ensure her opponent couldn't dodge forward, but he didn't know that.

[95 Timer points remaining for battle]
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 2nd 2009, 11:22 am

Kyousuke swirled around, his Captain's haori billowing about him. The woman/Arrancar had moved faster than his eyes could detect, and that was something unprecedented. She had also used an unfamiliar technique, something similar to a fast jab and a blast of air mixed together in a pot and then served fresh with extra maliciousness. The air-blade embedded itself in his shoulder and pierced it. The white haori was beginning to be stained with red that was actually his blood, not that of a Hollow.

"My, my, isn't this a surprise," Kyousuke touched his bleeding shoulder and held it up to his nose. "It's been a while since someone actually managed to draw blood. Or is that because I've been slouching off these past 5 years or so?" He looked at the figure. Two identical blades had sprouted from her hands and a white Hollow substance covered the whole figure. He let go of his sword. If she plans to fight seriously, so should I. "Bankai. Seiryuu Rakanaryuuzu!" Kyousuke's upper half was encrusted with ice, and he also held two crystal swords. "Ryuuzuken." Ice swords formed at his command and launched themselves at the enemy. "Have a nice trip to hell."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 2nd 2009, 11:43 am

Seeing the blades of ice incoming, Izumi's eyes widened. He's fast.Reacting on instinct to the attack, she once again used blink to distance herself from the sudden attack. Unfortunately for her, she did not dodge in a direction that would allow her a speedy counter attack. "I hope you understand, I don't have the time for idle chatter." Turning her head now to Kyouske, the 9th arrancar raised her right blade again. A light humming noise filled the air and Izumi seemed to split into six. While each one of the five copies appeared exactly like Izumi, only the true arrancar would be capable of causing damage; although the others could indeed appear to attack. Frowning, Izumi knew if she planned on using her next move, her time in this form would be reduced severely.

[70 timer points remaining]
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 2nd 2009, 2:14 pm

"Neither do I." Kyousuke could count six of the enemy. "That's good...if there's six of you that means that I'll have six times the thrill out of it." He waited. "At least tell me your name...but then again, you 'do not have time for idle chatter'. Zetsubou." The air around him became slightly tinged with color. Whatever you try with that Reiatsu of yours'll be countered...but I doubt you'll need it if there's 6 of you holding a sword in each hand.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 2nd 2009, 8:24 pm

Under her reformed mask, Izumi grinned. Regardless of how fast she wanted to make this, there was always the thrill of the chase. Hundreds of years of running made her relish the action. But this time, she could strike herself. "Izumi. My name is Izumi Kaneme."

With no further words, Izumi and her illusion copies vanished only to start a cycle of vanishing and reappearing all around Kyousuke's position. The hum that started when Izumi split only grew louder as they moved, seemingly devoid of a pattern. Soon, each copy drew back an arm. Three left, three right. From almost every direction her voice sounded, "Amakaze!" To any one watching, thirty shots, each similar to Izumi's opening move converged on a single point, Kyousuke. But Izumi only took notice of the five true attacks. Each one approaching its target from a different direction.

[15 timer points remaining]
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 3rd 2009, 6:42 pm

"You use stealth and speed to strike at your opponents in much the same way that I do myself," Kyousuke murmured as the woman, who had introduced herself as 'Izume Kanade', swirled around him. "These continuous repeating images of you are mere shadows of imagination, as my mind fails to keep up with your speed. In consequence, the afterimages of your insane velocity looks true to my eyes. Should you strike, it would probably be in more than one direction in order to avoid possible countermeasures."

He waited for the attack to happen. Most likely the hit would be large enough to render him unconscious, but then he had enough time to hear the word Amekaze. Driving wind...an apt name. The bursts of air seemed simultaneous, and all thirty or so of them would appear to pierce his body at the same time. No, most of them are illusions... His body was impaled by five shimmering blades of air. He collapsed, coughing up blood. He was sure that they had not touched any of his major organs, but then he would have to get this looked at. He grabbed two of them and pulled them from his chest. The blades disappeared as soon as they touched the ground. He could see the ground becoming slightly blurry, and knew that he had to do something. He cracked his neck, and kept his poker face. "You have underestimated the Demon Captain, Izumi Kanade. Keep your eyes wide open." Kyousuke swirled around the woman, and used his variation of Iaido to unsheath his sword, attack, and resheathe it in a movement that only took a blink of an eye. "This is real speed, young'un."

[ Sorry for the quality, I was busy X3 ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 3rd 2009, 8:06 pm

Izumi was able to see the attack coming, and rose her left blade to attempt to block. Her mind however, was elsewhere. He just stood there and took my attack. And he's still moving like that? This distraction, along with the wavering of her will proved to distance Izumi too much from the battle. As the attack against her continued, her opponent's blade slipped past her own and most of her armor.

As Kyousuke finished his attack and resheathed his sword, Izumi staggered, blood running down her side, staining her outfit. Under her mask, Izumi's eyes were wide in shock. In an instant, she had lost what she had thought was an advantage and gained only weakness. Even with 6 holes punched in his body, the shinigami hadn't even flinched. And if Izumi tried to blink away from any attack now, she would lose her strength immediately.

If she didn't run, she would be killed after her Blade Speed decomposed. If she ran, Taishi might kill her...

No. She thought to herself. I'm too fast to be killed. Looking towards Kyousuke, her thoughts continued. He can't be well off himself either. Confidence regained, Izumi took up a stance, though it seemed a bit weaker. If she had any one advantage now, it was that her previous moves would make this next one impossible to predict. He would see it though. Izumi once again appeared to have vanished. This time however, the distinct sound accompanying a sonido was heard. To further mess with his expectations, Izumi instead arrived directly in front of the captain, both arms and blades drawn back. Grinning under her mask, she thrust forward with both arms, intent on directly stabbing Kyousuke. Not to mention, each shot would, as usual shoot forward 25 feet.

[10 timer points remaining]
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 4th 2009, 12:26 pm

Kyousuke spun around to hear the sound of sonido, and knew that the insane speed of the woman was one he could only hope to achieve. Well, I've only used a few tricks so I can rely on the rest of my abilities to slow her down, given that I have enough stamina to last that long. And seeing that she is moving around as fast as usual with that wound on her, it seems that she has no intent of running away either...this is getting complicated.

Hearing another sonido, he swirled around, his red and white haori fluttering - to find himself facing the woman. "Wha-" She stood up and hit him with the same skill she had used earlier. He was propelled upwards, stricken by two air blades that further shredded his haori and poured blood out of his wounds. The blades had apparently also touched something, because he felt a burning pain in his abdomen. Kyousuke was aware that he could probably die from this, but that wasn't part of the plan. He would have to improvise. Before the blast could take him more than a few feet into the air, he grabbed the plated wrist of Izume and pulled himself down, his teeth grated with the pain. Gathering reiatsu to his free hand while the other one held her firmly in order to prevent escaping, he said, gasping slightly, "Ryuusei(流星)." If everything went according to plan, the immediate area around the Arrancar would be frozen and she would be trapped like a fly in amber...or at least until the ice thawed, by which Kyousuke would flee or at least concoct another plan.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 4th 2009, 9:38 pm

Izumi could not have expected the counter move. With Kyousuke grasping on to her wrist, she could not get away before his attack encased her. The ice itself was so cold as it formed around her that it burned. She wanted to scream, but the ice formed so close to her that air refused to escape her lungs. Desperately, she wanted to escape if only to move. When you spend your whole life running, a moment of being held down as if in a vice is torture.

She did however, have enough power left to use one last technique. It would cost her any remaining time she had in this form though. But that would be better than the torturous feeling of entrapment. With the last but of her highest form's power, Izumi blinked out of the ice tomb, appearing the maximum distance of 15 feet away, her armor crumbling, mask receding, left hand blade retracting, and wings disappearing. Wounds catching up with her, Izumi fell to her knees and was breathing heavily. Remembering her opponent, Izumi turned to Kyousuke and saw he was faring worse than her. Due to the ice though, Izumi still felt too cold to even try moving much.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei April 4th 2009, 10:36 pm

Kyousuke fell down on the desert. Blood poured from his wounds, and he knew he wouldn't last more than a minute if he didn't do something to stop the bleeding. Ripping the sleeve of his haori, he made a makeshift bandage for himself. Winding it about his abdomen. Where is Sei-ecchi when I need him? Kyousuke grasped the hilt of his Rakanaryuuzu, which had reverted into its normal form. He sighed.

"You are mentally stronger than I, Arrancar. You are loyal to whatever it is, be it your lord, or your kind, or even everybody you meet. While I-" He sheathed his sword and staggered around, trying to keep himself upright. "-I am with the Gotei 13 because of my own reasons. But then, I have been affected by their ideals of camaderie, of justice and of light. Well, I hope we meet again, Izumi Kaneme.

"Oi, Sei-ecchi! C'me here!"

[ Maybe we should wait for the others to post, like Monty, ssj, and the rest. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 4th 2009, 10:51 pm

((I agree. Except waiting for Gohan will be a pain. Which is odd. He used to post ALL THE TIME.))

Izumi was grateful that Kyousuke had not moved to continue the battle, though she did not voice that opinion. But she did speak of her reasons between breaths. "Although ordered... I do this... because... this is my home." The problem for her now was the other shinigami. He may not be as merciful. Preparing to run, Izumi silently increased her speed above the others around her and waited for the next move to be made. Whether that move would come from the other shinigami or Obelisk, it was impossible to tell.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 6th 2009, 10:14 pm

((I was sick with the flu! sorry!))

Obelisk arrived at the scene. "Sorry, I am late. But your doing pretty well on your own so far. I guess I will take it from here!" Obelisk powered up! Obelisk used his extreme strength to hurl a nearby massive boulder at the chasing shinigami in order to slow them down if not stop them entirely!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 7th 2009, 5:33 am

((If I had the flu, I'd be at the computer all day. But no matter.))

Using Obelisk's action to her advantage, Izumi distanced herself from the continuing fight, but only enough to put herself out of harm's way. If she didn't watch, she wouldn't know what exactly would happen here in the end.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 7th 2009, 9:25 pm

((I was lying in bed all day, well all week. Anyways. I think its the other peoples turn to post))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 10th 2009, 9:53 pm

As Shiru returned after fighting the vasto lordes, he saw the fight that changed from a 1 on 1 battle to a 2 on 1 battle between Kyosuke, Obelisk and Izumi. Shiru wanted to intervene but decide to wait for some opening. Izumi tried to make some distance between the battle and herself. Shiru took the opportunity to jump in behind Izumi and fire an arrow to her head, but Izumi jumped to the side dodging without knowing that she just saved her own life.
((im back!))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 10th 2009, 11:14 pm

Shocked by the sudden attack, Izumi took a moment to regain her footing, turning to see Shiru standing before her, bow ready. She had failed to notice before that one of the intruders was a Quincy. Grimacing as her movements caused her wounds to ache, Izumi knew she wouldn't be able to get engaged in another battle with favorable results. At least she could still move. Using her left hand to brush her hair away from the same eye, she addressed Shiru. "Shouldn't you be more worried about your friend?" While speaking, she tilted her head towards Obelisk and Kyosuke.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 11th 2009, 12:36 am

"Nope, i dont care to much........ there is no room for weak people in this war..... if he cant fight he isnt worth anything..... thats the laws of nature" Shiru said with an intense hate in his eyes. "But, you guys..... ARE WORTH NOTHING EITHERWAY!!!!!" Shisu screamed as he charged and elbowed Izumi in the stomach. (( anyone missed me? Very Happy ))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 11th 2009, 1:01 am

((Yup. Things were far to slow for the past couple of days.))

Fortunately for Izumi, she had prepared to evade an attack; her "surpass speed" allowing her to distance herself rapidly from Shiru. Unable to use her resurrection form again after Blade Speed, Izumi would only be akin to a mosquito against her foe should she attack. Her situation was far from desirable considering that the man standing before her was a Quincy. On this wide open desert plane, if Izumi were to run, he would have an open shot at her back.

Being an older hollow, Izumi had known of, and even seen some Quincys. Due to her instinctual nature at the time however, she never moved against such powerful foes. As long as she kept her distance and didn't take her eyes off of Shiru, he shouldn't be able to hit her. With luck, he would eventually lose interest, like a cat and a moving light.

With the deathly chill from Kyosuke's ice attack finally wearing off, Izumi could move more easily. This helped also to bolster her spirits. Still aching, she smiled at the Quincy and spoke with a taunting tone. "I've already lost Quincy. Why do you continue?"
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 11th 2009, 2:32 am

(( i noticed that....)) Shiru only looked at Izumi smiling like a child that just got asked something he, but not his father knew. Shiru then chrged rapidly taking a spin to get more power in his palm before hitting Izumi. Izumi dodged, but Shiru just raised the the other palm filling it with reiatsu then giving one punch for Izumis ribs. The explosion was massive.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational April 11th 2009, 4:41 am

Trying to move as fast as she could, Izumi realized she wasn't going to distance herself fast enough from the expanding explosion. Eyes wide in the terror of feeling trapped, she tried to move as fast as her body would allow. Able to avoid being at the epicenter of the blast, Izumi was thrown violently to one side, colliding with the sand and rolling a distance. Blood caked hair stuck to her face and rivulets of blood ran down her side as she lay in the sand.

Struggling, the arrancar took a kneeling position, wobbling slightly as she tried to push herself to stand up, then fell over face down in the sand. Her years as a hollow may have been numerous, but the time she spent as a free thinking arrancar was short. In truth, she was as afraid as a child. She didn't want to die and repeated this to herself again and again as she lay there. Years of acting alone and now she wanted anyone to help her. But what made her more afraid than anything, was that she couldn't move. Even when she was trapped in the ice she was able to escape. But now she couldn't use that technique, her arms and legs felt like stone and her opponent was a new arrival and didn't even have a scratch on him. Always being able to run in the past, even just for sport, was something she couldn't do at this moment.

Hearing the movement of sand nearby, Izumi couldn't turn to face it, but knew it must have been the Quincy. "Please." She muttered. "Please stop." :(
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 11th 2009, 10:51 pm

Shiru looked down on his knocked out opponent. The only thing he could force forth was a sad look. He picked Izumi up with one hand and looked into her scared, childish eyes and smiled. He only rose one finger and touched her forehead, awaking her hidden powers. (( how bout this m8?))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next