Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

+2
Kensei
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! Empty Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Andrielnr March 8th 2009, 8:28 pm

Shiru jumped down behind a sand dune to cover himself from the incoming vasto lorde. Of course he could beat it down but u dont beat things to death during recon do u? Shiru rose to a Crouching stance and slowly looked around for more, and as no one could be seen he called forth the rest of the team. "Hasgawa, You should probably be a backup here since you are probably not strong enough to face an espada over 9. Kazu, You could take the next strongest and try to fight close to Haruki so you could help eachother if neccesary. And i will try to help u guys out as much as possible. But, im still only able to be at one place at once." Shiru said as he smiled laughing at his own lame joke.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Kensei March 8th 2009, 8:33 pm

((Uh...I didn't mean for us to head headlong into a wall. I meant having a proper mission topic, then having a period of about 1~3 days for people to gather. Then we'll continue this RP here. Is that OK?))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Andrielnr March 8th 2009, 8:45 pm

((Ok thats kinda fine since im havin fun buttobas-ing u)) XD
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 9th 2009, 12:03 am

((Remember the Only Espadas that Remain are the 9th(Irrational's Izumi), 7th,6th, 5th(The unstoppable Trinity of Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra), Then theres Ulquiorra the 4th(who apparantly has 2 Ressurection releases), and the top 3 of course: Tousen, Urahara, Hollow Ichigo.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 9th 2009, 12:13 am

Ill take on hollow ichigo then...... or maybe urahara......
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 9th 2009, 4:38 am

If you mean your quincy patriarch then yeah you do have a pretty good advantage against Urahara but still he still got you mean in the intelligence department, so don't underestimate him too much lol. As for Hollow Ichigo, you may have the advantage in speed but his power and berserker tactics make him a force to be reckoned with and difficult to bring down. Your choice who you want to fight. If you mean one of your Quincy or Shinigami Comrades or Subordinates then it will be a much more difficult fight for them considering both of those guys are a fair bit stronger than your average captain.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 9th 2009, 6:44 am

((I call the 9th X3 Don't think I'll win though, so I might bring in some reinforcements.))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 9th 2009, 8:44 am

9th Ressurection is at 5400, so your going to need Bankai lol

but bringing reinforcements is wise XD
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 9th 2009, 10:14 am

So when will this start?
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 9th 2009, 10:55 am

((Dunno...I didn't know I was included in this RP. But um...doesn't any sort of training account for nothing. I've already had a spar with the Commander, as well as a training session with my vice and there is one going on between us now. Not to mention the training I've done to live up to the title of Grand Kido Chief...Not to be bragging but I think Haruki can take on at least the 6th of 7th Espada...with mild trouble but that's about it)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 9th 2009, 11:41 am

((My thoughts were that everyone should fight at least one espada each....... for fun, and fun is everything... Very Happy))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 9th 2009, 6:13 pm

Feel free to fight whoever you want. Noone is stopping you. If you want training rewards, ask Kensei, I would give them out but for some reason it seems Kensei's in charge of both missions and training.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 10th 2009, 6:49 am

Shucks. I *probably* can substitute Bankai by letting all of my division members suicide-bomb the enemy :3 But I think not. I'll need my Bankai. Need to go off and train...
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 11th 2009, 6:33 pm

That's the spirit ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 11th 2009, 10:19 pm

Im kinda fighting the 9th right now in the woods....... and hes gettin kiinda pwned since gohan dosnt control him or post there at all hes gonna get killed tomorrow. ((yay me))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 12th 2009, 6:09 am

I'm still waiting for Gohan to post in an RP here as well. So does he have 2 characters? (I assume you are talking about the 9th division captain.)
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 12th 2009, 6:22 am

((Hes talking about you! lol the 9th espada))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 12th 2009, 8:25 am

I don't recall being in an rp with him. The only one taking place in a forest, was HERE and I was the last one to make an IC post.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 8:50 am

((Yo-shi. I think everyone is here(?) do we need Baraku? I think not. So I'll go first. By the way, the RP order will be K-man, then anyone (ssj, Illogical, Monty, and Andy), is that O.K.?))

Shiru jumped down behind a sand dune to cover himself from the incoming vasto lorde. Of course he could beat it down but u dont beat things to death during recon do u? Shiru rose to a Crouching stance and slowly looked around for more, and as no one could be seen he called forth the rest of the team. "Hasgawa, You should probably be a backup here since you are probably not strong enough to face an espada over 9. Kazu, You could take the next strongest and try to fight close to Haruki so you could help eachother if neccesary. And i will try to help u guys out as much as possible. But, im still only able to be at one place at once." Shiru said as he smiled laughing at his own lame joke.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Quincy." Kyousuke said. "I'm only here because you paid me to be here." He brushed the dust off of his captain haori. "And don't think that a mere Hollow can defeat a Captain, you pathetic fool." He Shunpo'd to in front of the sand dune. "Right. Normally, recon missions should go undercover, but right now, a diversion is the top priority..."

"OI! YOU STUPID HOLLOWS! I'M RIGHT HERE, YOU KNOW?! HURRY UP AND EAT ME OR SOMETHING!!!" Kyousuke suddenly shouted, and the sound echoed through the dunes. Already some Hollows had appeared, intrigued by the intruder's voice and Reiatsu. Kyousuke drew his sword. "Yo-shi. I'll create a diversion. Don't screw up," he said to the others.

Kyousuke Shunpo'd in the middle of the Hollows and started to cut through them mercilessly. He hadn't even activated his Shikai.

((Second post, hrry up and reply X3))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 11:01 am

Don't screw up?....Should you really be saying this to the only other comrade in this group, Kyousuke?

Of course it was too late as Kyousuke already went on ahead. Haruki then rushed to his side in order to help contend with the hollows.

Yada, Yada...Kyousuke. Now we are going to have to leave absolutely no trace of us being here. Haruki spun his Shakujo Kidou Staff and tore away at the hollows unfortunate enough to get close to it. no traces at all...
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 11:22 am

"So? I'm doing my job, so why aren't you doing yours?" Kyousuke said aloud, still cutting down Hollows. In order to reserve his strength, he now focused on using his Iaido, and the Hollows around him fell down while he appeared to be doing nothing in the center of the chaos. The eye of the storm, you could say.

This was a gift horse, since Kyousuke had been bored since he had nothing to do since the day before yesterday, and this was a great chance to hone his skills, which, he was sure, were rusting day after day in a filthy office. The Hollows kept coming, and Kyousuke kept cutting. It was that simple.

((The only reason I put making a diversion in front of going silently is that Hueco Mundo and Las Noches has a pretty tight security system. Probably by ssj, who insists that all the rooms in Las Noches can change places(?) at his command.))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 11:33 am

((Well apparently we are the weakest of the group but we're the only Shinigami so its only natural we'd work together, regardless of pride --which all your characters have too much of there, Kensei. But that distraction won't do any good if there are dead reminants across the sand now will it? But this mission needs a plan since it shouldn't consist of mindless attacking with our blades/ creating enemies just to fight. Needs a plan or setup like we do in M.S.N?! RP))

((Suggestion: THe mission begins with Shiru explaining the plan but there are a group of hallows that are potential in the way in which Hasegawa blindly decides to create a distraction. Haruki joins in order to cleanse their presence completely while the others go on ahead into Hueco Mundo. While the plan seemed to have worked we were all fooled and Haruki and Hasegawa are soon discovered and are to be handled by the 9th, 8th or 7th Espada or whatever the hell Gohan sends at us. While a few other Espadas has trapped the others and forced them into different corners in Las Noches' entrace into HM. Sounds like a simple enough set-up unless you people are too proud to be fooled or manipulated. It is a story after all))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 12:30 pm

((Righto. I'll go with that. Although he is the Captain of the 2nd Div., Kyousuke acts "without thinking", so oh well. And he will be forced to work together with you..somehow or the other. Let's go with your plan. But how does that fulfill our original mission?))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 12:35 pm

Kensei wrote:((Righto. I'll go with that. Although he is the Captain of the 2nd Div., Kyousuke acts "without thinking", so oh well. And he will be forced to work together with you..somehow or the other. Let's go with your plan. But how does that fulfill our original mission?))

((Consider that suggestion a first chapter if you will. Once we clear these enemies. I mean its a simple mission that involves making it to Hueco Mundo first and if we are going to try to attempt to get to the heart of it we might as well fight to the death. Because once in it would be a bitch to get out. So hmm...How about we finally make it only to confront the higher level Espada only to use an escape method in order to get out without harm))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 12th 2009, 5:56 pm

((There is no 8th Espada, I am guessing you make it up to Ulquiorra(4th) but considering he has 2 freaking Releases that allow him to outclass Vizard Bankai Ichigo in every way, shape, and form. You get the idea. Unless you'd rather make it up to the ultimate espada Hollow Ichigo))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next