Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 30th 2009, 7:59 am

Gin was electrocuted from the Primera's attack. It hurt like hell, but his Bankai's Reiatsu level allowed him to survive the electrocution. It did however seem to slow down Gin enough to be caught off guard by Rose-Kun's strike. Gin was amazed at Rosario's speed. There is no way I can block a Reiatsu like that at my current level! Gin opened his eyes. "Impressive, now let's take this up a notch." Gin put his right hand to his face and generated a Hollow Mask on his face. His Spiritual Pressure was dramatically magnified once more, he instantly vanished and appeared behind Rose-kun and extended his own right palm at the back of Rosario's head firing his own Cero at point-blank range!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty The Hospital

Post by BoxKing June 30th 2009, 8:10 am

((so much for the caused nerve damage eh? whatever))
Rokuro saw this happening, and decided to drive it up a notch. By charging electricity in his body, he would be able to burst behind Gin, and fire an electrified cero point blank, just like his enemy attempted to Rose. "Really, this is a child's game." Rokuro laughed, as he was just imitating his enemy, and their lack of strategy. "honestly, you kind've suck..." In Gin's current situation, he was trapped, he couldn't attack both of them without being hurt some more.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 2nd 2009, 7:09 am

Gin was surprised by the Primera's speed, he was in trouble. Aizen however spoke quickly, "Bakudo 99, Kin" The Primera's arms were going to be bound to their back like Bakudō #1, but with spiritual fabric and iron shafts. Gin used this opportunity to fire his Cero at the Segunda Espada once more. "Thanks for the save, Sousuke. Your a true friend." Aizen replied, "I just want to hurry this up, Gin. I am getting a little impatient. Our time is short after all."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 2nd 2009, 7:11 am

((have you forgotten Rokuro's released? Because release state for espada is above captain class, and Aizen doesn't have captain class reiatsu before Bankai if I remember correctly))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 2nd 2009, 7:28 am

((What are you talking about, Arent you paying attention to the anime? Aizen has at least twice the Reiatsu of a Captain without Bankai. Since Aizen hasnt needed Bankai yet. How else he be able to pwn 4 captain-class people in less than 5 minutes Smile ))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 2nd 2009, 7:30 am

((when they all hadn't released Bankai... and also, he didn't do it alone. He had 2 others on his side. Plus, most of them had been fighting...))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 2nd 2009, 8:14 am

((Hitsugaya was in Bankai. Ichigo was in Bankai. Wasn't Ichigo healed by Orihime? That would restore his strength. I would assume so since just after his fight with byakuya he couldnt even stand and now he was able to save Renji and super speed to Aizen. Remember: Aizen forced Grimmjow to his knees with his spiritual pressure alone! That's more impressive than any other spiritual pressure feat because even Yamamoto only choked a lieutenant. While Grimmjow is on the level of a Captain if not higher))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty The hospital

Post by BoxKing July 2nd 2009, 8:15 am

((I was wrong, but what's his reiatsu in this forum again?))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 2nd 2009, 8:26 am

((I believe like 1400 or so))

(((Normal)
Strength: 500
Speed: 500
Endurance: 400
Reiatsu: 1400))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty the hospital

Post by BoxKing July 2nd 2009, 8:36 am

((ah, and so, this would work))
"You dissin' me?" Rokuro asked, breaking it with a surge of Reiatsu, he kept running. "You have to release to get me like that!"
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 4th 2009, 3:35 pm

Rosario sighed. With a quick zipping sound he managed to concentrate his reiatsu where the attack would hit -- the back of his head. The Cero, now nothing more than fragments of reiatsu, fell to the floor, sizzling. The swirling reiatsu changed back into its normal, steady tone. "You want to take this up a notch? Then let us take this up a notch." He snapped his fingers, and a large segment of the desert reached out and became a spear.

He threw the spear at Gin. "Allegro...con fuoco." The spear dissolved into the tiny specks of dust, only this time hovering in mid-air; using his ability to force the earth to heed his orders, the particles sped up, eventually fast enough to match the velocity of bullets. Pelting the ground where Gin had stood, Rosario gestured upwards; the spear, having been reformed, smashed down where Gin had stood, showering the spot with segments of twisted earth and rock, as well as shrapnel when the spear had exploded upon contact with the ground.

Sighing again, he looked at Aizen. "You're next."
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 4th 2009, 5:33 pm

As the attack seemed to finish, Gin's body surrounded by a cloud of smoke and his condition was unknown. Aizen smiled, "You think you can actually win? Let me show you how wrong you are! My Release is a little different...Bankai!!!" What happened was truly astounding! Gin and Aizen fused together and formed an insanely powerful warrior of unimaginable speed and power. "This is my Bankai...How do you like it? It's power is far beyond anything you have ever witnessed!"

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on July 6th 2009, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 4th 2009, 5:49 pm

[ This is...a really corny rip-off plot device!!! *flings away Wonderweiss and the Hollow monster* What are you thinking, bringing a totally unrelated (and unapproved, for that matter) Canon into this holy RP!!! And what about the Hollow monster!!! Aizen is not Taishi (or Kensei, for that matter)!!!

P.S. Continue discussion in the "discussions" thread: This thread is being flooded with too many OOC posts. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 6th 2009, 8:58 am

((I fixed it))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 6th 2009, 10:09 am

"The merging of two souls...perfect symphony...it is almost like...yesss...Beethoven's 3rd, 'Eroica'! Bravo!!" Rosario wheeled around, the pupils of his eyes dilating into an insane smile. "However...I'm afraid I don't like your style. Let us dance...my way." Starting to laugh, he appeared with a small zap behind the warrior. "Change the pianissimo to a forte, and..." He summoned 13 spears from the earth, that pierced the spot where the warrior was.

Twirling around, he landed consecutive strikes with his stone spear. "Lischt...Mephisto Waltz no. 1, Der Tanz in der Dorfschenke! Let's see you dance to this!" He continued to pelt the place, singing and laughing insanely. He had let his power take over him.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 6th 2009, 10:25 am

Rokuro was ready to strike him, but wasn't sure what to do. So instead, he decided to help his ally. "Rosario! I have an idea! Get near me!" Rokuro yelled, while charging his body with electricity. He had prepared an act of good faith, so that they could dominate the enemy without risk. "That was creepy, Aizen, Seriously, do you care if I lose my will to live?" Rokuro laughed out. "Don't say no. That'll make me angry!" Roaring out like a fool, a scream came from his mouth in a vicious, extreme cry of justice(?) and love(yet again ?). This was to psyche him and his friend (?) up.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 7th 2009, 11:05 am

Rosario sniffed under his breath. "You are, as always, full of content, but lack presentation. No...if we're together, we could outperform him." Sighing, he reached out his hand. "I'll believe in you, Unico...show me what you have been planning." With a zapping sound, he Sonido'd to where Rokuro was.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 4 Empty The HOspital

Post by BoxKing July 7th 2009, 11:12 am

"Alright, we need to be quick about this," Rokuro said quickly in a mild tone. He then charged the ground, and started whispering to Rosario, "all right, we don't have much time, but I have a simple plan. Seeing as you can manipulate rock, we just need to set up a trap... Use your power to force him toward the key of this whole plot. I can get him real good if we can get surround him with conductive materials. Your Rock will weaken the burst, so you can run him around, towards something. It is specifically, my finger that has been bleeding. There is a line of blood, that is still glistening. After I zap him, he will be stunned from nerve damage, and you can barrage him with bala blasts, or something. Then, I will nail him with my best move. After that, you need to finish him up, because I won't have hollow powers, or my release powers, I will really only be a straight-up fighter..." Rokuro said quickly and proudly.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 7th 2009, 11:37 am

Rosario smiled warmy. "Very well."

Closing his eyes, he concentrated on the composition of the sand below him; granite, steel, aluminum, and traces of other minerals. Deciding to focus on gold as the conducting material, he breathed deeply and poured his reiatsu into the ground. The gold molecules, having sensed his call, squirmed together below the ground and emerged as 13 golden pillars. With his eyes still closed, a drop of sweat fell to the ground. He had never tried to seperate different minerals before, and the process was rather tiring. Suddenly opening his eyes, Rosario snapped his fingers and the gold turned into a sort of a cage for Aizen, large enough to be hard to destroy with reiatsu, yet small enough to hinder his movements.

"After you." He bowed to the Unico, and waited to see to how much damage the Espada could do with the electricity.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 7th 2009, 11:44 am

"Well, you shocked me big time with this. I'll be able to use all my prepared energy. I was only going to do half, but you showed me something big, I might as well do something great as well. A sort of eye candy for you! What a lucky day huh pal?" Rokuro yelled gleefully. He ripped off his middle finger from his right hand, where he was already missing his pointer finger, and flung the blood into the cage splattering the ground, with many spots, and a trail leading from out of the cage. "now, just a little more," as he whiped some of the blood to the gold column, it left, going into two seperates streams. "Aizen, you are now trapped in a prison of death. You cannot escape it, so you should give up!"

The stunning power of teamwork! Will Aizen make it out of Rosario's gold prison? Has the Primera Overdone it? Tune in later to see the continuum of this stunning battle!
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 7th 2009, 5:04 pm

Aizen, or the fusion of Aizen and Gin, was trapped and injured very badly in the prison of death. He was inches from death, as he passed in and out of consciousness. He knew he had to act fast or his death was guaranteed by the Espada Trio. He put his hand over his face and summoned his Vaizard mask. He gained a burst of power, as he used it to break free from the cage. Although he seemed to still suffer from the effects of the attack as was pretty fatigued and in alot of pain. He could barely move his body. Yet, he had to win in order for his plan to worked. "N-Nice.....t.r...y..,..Esp..a...d.a..." Aizen coughed up some blood as his vision seemed to fail him for a moment. "Y-you c..a.n.'t...b.e..a...t....me!...I.a..m...in.v.inci.bl..e!" as he stumbled and his knees buckled.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 7th 2009, 5:30 pm

"Gold, as you know, is the best conductor the world has yet to offer. As long as fragments of it exists, destroying the cage is meaningless." He said to Aizen, who had ripped apart the cage -- as he had also expected, since gold wasn't as strong as other metals -- but leave gold dust hanging in the air. Rosario turned to Rokuro. "Che Rokuro...now is your chance...fire away."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing July 8th 2009, 12:10 am

"Alright, but I get to eat his soul Rose-kun..." Rokuro grinned as he said these words in a devious way. It was obvious he was hungry, but what else was obvious was the fact he had saved up one last big move. "The air, it's burning. That means the gold is still holding some charge. It should be one big kick! Say your goodbyes Aizen! It's the greatest attack you'll get to see, and you have to die from it!" Rokuro yelled in his proud way, and then he fired his great blast, "Gran Rey Cero Perfecto!" The beam spread, and attracted itself to the air. The mixture of powerful spiritual energy and electricity spread, and attacked toward the mix of Gin and Aizen.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku July 8th 2009, 12:54 am

Zoe laughed and stepped up, having been watching the fight from Las Noches for a while now. That's a horrible way to die.... I wouldn't want to get hit with something like that... Zoe smiled as Crazy's cero hit the still reactive gold, creating a chain reaction. The pure destructive force of the attack was enough to blow up half of the desert. It was a wonder that he was able to control such an attack. Makes me feel so inadequate..... god.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 8th 2009, 5:03 pm

[ I hate constantly reminding people to post in a RPing thread, but it's your turn, ssj. Tell us what happens to Aizen. ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next