Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 8th 2009, 10:30 pm

I will get to it as soon as I can, bro. ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 8th 2009, 11:21 pm

The Great Almighty and All-Powerful Raizen(Mix of Gin and Aizen) held out his palm mimicking grimmjow's famous cero pose. Digging really deep, Raizen managed to fire a Cero of his own. It was Dark and looked like Black Getsuga Tenshou. "You have alot to learn, fool! Cero Obscura!!!" The Cero's clashed and the result was Epic! Each trying to overtake the other but it seemed evenly matched. Damn! We must really be low on power, there is no way that the Primera could ever match our combined strength! It seemed so evenly matched, until Raizen put every last molecule and Atom of his Reiatsu into his Cero leaving absolutely nothing for the after-party. It was slowly but surely beginning to overpower the Primera's Cero. Although it seemed as if the tides could be turned with a little help *hint hint*
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku July 8th 2009, 11:39 pm

Fuck this! She raised both of her palms at the cocky bastard and grinned as her hands caught a shade of black and gold, respectively. Aniki... She fired 16 Black and Gold Cero at the clashing blasts and shot rhe energy forward, overpowering the blast and overpowering the Ex-Shinigami. She knew he was dead, he was out of energy, out of power and out of time.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty the hospital

Post by BoxKing July 9th 2009, 3:11 am

((the hold the presses! Gohan that is bull You made it out that he couldn't stand! If he doesn't have the power to simply stand, he wouldn't be able to overpower the primera's supermove!!))

Last edited by RegisteredRebel on July 9th 2009, 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 9th 2009, 3:32 am

((He digged really deep like Ichigo does on occasion. Defeating a boss is never that easy. It always has to end, Epicly! What's more epic then forcing everyone to combine their powers to finish the bad guy off Wink ))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty the hospital

Post by BoxKing July 9th 2009, 3:53 am

((digging deep is not the same as pulling a move out of your rear-end. If you didn't have the energy to stand, you couldn't find energy to counter a gigantic gran rey cero attack... Plus, the electricity would travel through the air all the same, still getting you. also, if Raizen could dig deep to pull that much out of so little, then Rokuro could dig deep enough to overpower that.))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 9th 2009, 4:28 am

((Not exactly he didn't pull it out of nothing he had higher potential to begin with. Bankai + Vizard Mask + Fusion. He would naturally have higher stats then the Primera. He was just caught off guard by a few attacks and weakened but he still had a well of power to draw from. He was injured before he actually used his full power.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty The Hospital

Post by BoxKing July 9th 2009, 4:33 am

(( Oh really? This doesn't say well of power... I have deleted unneccesary info, and will underline points that make my case.
ssj3gohan007 wrote: Although he seemed to still suffer from the effects of the attack as was pretty fatigued and in alot of pain. He could barely move his body. Aizen coughed up some blood as his vision seemed to fail him for a moment. as he stumbled and his knees buckled.
If he had a well of power, he would be able to see, to stand, to move... which you have described as not happening. Plus, you didn't explain how he could respond to the attack when he couldn't see!))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 9th 2009, 4:40 am

((I assume he heard the attack. Blind people like Tousen can see things in a different way))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Order Mission: Following the Rapture

Post by BoxKing July 9th 2009, 4:42 am

((because they have adjusted to it. When you haven't been blind for a while, your still in the dark. Plus, the sound would be everywhere, the whole tazed thing would leave the biggest ringing in his ears ever. So much, that he couldn't hear it.))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku July 9th 2009, 5:43 am

((Oh my god Gohan just give it up. You Lost Okay? Rokuro has you pinned in every corner, you yourself said that you were down for the count. And even if we go past that. You also wrote that you used every last atom of power to push your little Cero forward. Even if we move past the actual fight. My Cero still killed you. Your dead... leave it alone and take it like a man. Jesus.))
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 9th 2009, 5:53 am

[ I'm afraid I'll have to side with Shizuku and RR on this one, ssj. Give up, or I'll petrify you :/ ]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 9th 2009, 7:24 am

((Since I don't want to be petrified *shivers at the thought*))

Raizen was hit full blast and the result was that he split back into Gin and Aizen. Both were bloody and motionless. Not to mention they were out cold. It seemed they were defeated. The question is were they dead? It was hard for the Espada trio to tell from the distance they were at. So would they get closer and confirm it? Or would they just leave them for dead? Could they take that chance and let Gin and Aizen survive? Would they report this incident to Taishi? Have him deal with them? What would they do????
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 9th 2009, 7:44 am

Rosario sighed...again. "I finally suppose it's over." Taking his sword, he grasped it firmly and cancelled his Resurrection, the white mist pouring from the wheel. He immerged, apparently not harmed. Dusting his clothes, he approached Gin and Aizen first. Doing my job as a professional. Unsheathing his katana, he put it to Aizen's temple. "Nice knowing you." He slashed down, performing a coup de grace on the stretched-out body.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 5 Empty The Hospital

Post by BoxKing July 9th 2009, 8:32 am

Rokuro was done, they were to weak to fight it now. He simply enough inhaled, sucking their souls into him. "Well, I guess that was worth it." He said before trying to enhale the souls. The battle was finally over, and he could just eat his meal. "Well, I won the carnival game, I guess I'll take my prize and head home. Hope you didn't find any roaches in your cotton candy Aizen..."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku July 10th 2009, 1:12 am

God... that was an ordeal... Why the hell couldn't Taishi come here and do this himself... It's not like he couldn't have handled it as effectively. Zoe took a deep breath and tapped herself right above the bridge of her nose, reverting back to her sealed form. She sheathed Veloz and stepped towards the castle and Gin in the process. She stopped a few inches in front of him and looked down at his body. ... I told you I'd kill you... Pendejo She smiled and lifted her right foot up. She brought it down on his head, ripping it from his body and crushing it at the same time, effectively Curb Stomping him. She plunged her foot in the sand, wiping most of the blood off, before she turned to Mi Corazon. So... What do you want to do now? She smiled brightly and stepped over to him, with a skip in her step.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 10th 2009, 8:39 pm

Rosario wiped off the blood on his katana with a paper he had in one of his pockets. Throwing away the scrap, he looked disdainfully at the ruins of Gin and Aizen, one with his head cut off and one with it destroyed. Noticing Zoe, he sheathed his own sword, and then beckoned at the groud -- two stone coffins, each shaped like an Iron Maiden, opened up and swallowed the remains of Gin and Aizen. With a small gesture the two coffins made its way back to the castle of Las Noches. "I'm going to check up on how Shotoku-heika is doing, then 'clean up' the remains of the two. After that I'll have a cup of tea and sleep." Yawning and stretching, he started to walk towards Las Noches. Rosario looked back at Rokuro and said, "If you want to discuss the inv...plan, I have more than enough time right now."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku July 10th 2009, 9:56 pm

Zoe listened to his plan and her smile faded slowly as he progressed. When he turned and began walking towards the castle, Zoe was positively heartbroken. She just stood there in the desert. Oh my... he just left me here! Maybe... he doesn't... Zoe turned around and stepped deeper towards the forest, her eyes a glow with energy. She looked forward and blinked, twice, opening a Garganta. ... Fake Mask... I'm coming for you... She stepped into the Garganta and let it close behind her. She was heading for Karakura town.

[I think.. we can Close the topic now.. yes?]
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5