Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by Kensei June 10th 2009, 10:10 am

[ GONE ]

Last edited by Kensei on June 11th 2009, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ]

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 11th 2009, 3:40 am

Aizen laughed, "You? Beat me? Now that is funny. My Zanpaktou is perfect Hypnosis, Victory against it is simply Impossible. It is quite difficult to control one's strength. While stepping on an ant without killing it. Being your former commanding officer, I can't bear to see you die." Aizen drew his zanpaktou and powered up. His legendary Reiatsu flooded Las Noches. It was massive enough to bring even Adjuchas-level Arrancar to their knees.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty The hospital

Post by BoxKing June 11th 2009, 7:11 am

"Tercera insultinig me? She's got great spunk for an eight. Not that she's going to be worth my time. But this "ex-commander" fellow, he may be the real deal. You know, I kind've respect you Aizen, you've got power. But, we've got an advantage." Rokuro laughed.
"and what do I mean we? I mean I'm gonna help you Tercera, and if you refuse, you'll end up dead. You should take any help your offered, espicially when the fool is going to die anyway. You call me insane, yet your the one making another strong enemy. Now, I might just shut you up if you speak to harsh." Then he laughed.
"Now, getting back to the situation at hand, just why are we fighting? I don't kill at the drop of a hat. I need a reason, and hunger just won't cut it."
He turned his head back again to Tercera Espada "Please don't call me crazy, I may be the one chance you have. And frankly, you should picture your savior as a knight in shining armor, or an angel, not a psychopath. That's cute lil Gin."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 11th 2009, 7:55 am

Aizen smiled, "Advantage? Is that what you call it? The difference between one speck of dust and two isn't something you can see with your eyes. I would rather not kill a former subordinate, but if persist to be stubborn then you'll leave me no choice. So I will ask you one last time, will you hand over Taishi to me now and accept me as the new leader of the hollows?"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty The hospital

Post by BoxKing June 11th 2009, 8:02 am

"you speak to flashy for a fool who believed he could simply kill an army with 2 men. One of your soldiers was defeated by Rose-kun before, what makes you think Gin will survive? What makes you think you'll be strong enough to take on Taishi, plus the Espada on your own. I may be called crazy, but even I see the stupidity in that." Rokuro laughed.

He then continued, "your worse than ex-primera. Your strength is lesser than your weak plan. Your weak plan is lesser than your arrogance and your arrogance is lesser than your stupidity. What you don't get is the only two flecks of dust here are you, and baby Gin."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 11th 2009, 11:50 am

"ENOUGH!" Despite his being the Espada Segunda, making Rokuro and the other two his superiors, he released enough reiatsu to thankfully repel the aura eminating from Aizen. The sands seemed to twist, distorted in a space of surreal reality. The fake sky, that was colored blue, suddenly splashed a color of grey.

He looked at his watch. "If we don't finish this fast, I will be late for tea." He noticed that the hands of his watch had stopped at eleven thirty. Ripping it off its chain, he threw it on the floor so that everyone could see it. "I forgot...it's always tea time here..." He took off his top hat and pulled out a lollipop from inside, and unwrapped it. Apparently unaware of his own antics, he put his hat back on, tickled Emily under the chin, and looked at the four people. "You should be jolly well ashamed of yourselves for talking like this...prove your strength by deeds, not words." The deserts returned to their normal shape. He smiled at Gin and Aizen, and said, "Please reconsider your betrayal...if you repent, there may still be a chance for you to stay alive."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 11th 2009, 5:14 pm

Bastante de este bullshit…. ¡Soy cansado de usted el hablar de la gente! Vinimos aquí arraigar hacia fuera a los traidores. ¡tan maldición del dios que deja para arraigarlos hacia fuera! Crazy Guy you can run with us. Pero si usted camina de línea. No cuido si soy mil números debajo de usted… Le mataré. Mi Corazon, poste para arriba… caga alrededor para ir abajo de aprisa. Zoe's eyes were glowing black as she finished her crazy spanish rant. She cracked the hilt of Veloz and yelled. Aletear Veloz! Everything around her seemed to freeze for a second. A single burst of energy emenated from her sword and when it touched the sand, a hurricane materialized out of nowhere encircling Zoe. Inside the hurricane you could hear the steady flow of beating wings and just as quickly as the Hurricane started it stopped. Zoe emerged from the Storm in her Ressurecion, a cross between a Butterfly and a Ceremonial Outfit. She bared her teeth as reishi began pouring onto her wings elongating them. She was in a fit of rage and was going to be hard to stop. You bastards killed my brother!! I'm going to kill you! She opened both of her eyes wide as she fired two black and gold Obscuras. Both beams were fired at the Ex-captains but she didn't care who she hit at the moment. She was in a bloody stupor being drawn from her shinigami years and she wasn't in control of her body.

((Translation: Enough of this bullshit…. I’m tired of you people talking! We came here to root out the traitors.. so god damn it lets root them out! Crazy Guy you can run with us. But if you step out of Line.. I don’t care if I’m a thousand numbers below you… I’ll kill you. Mi Corazon, Post up… shits about to go down quick.))
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 11th 2009, 10:31 pm

Rosario looked at the released Zoe. "You had a brother?" He rubbed his hands. If he'd just...ignore the fact that Zoe seemed to be someone else right now, they were in the middle of the deserts of Hueco Mundo, with Las Noches out of sight. It seems he could also go all out. "I really didn't want to use this, but you give me no choice..."

Performing Sonido, he rotated behind the two ex-captains and released his blade. "Depurar, GEA!" The blade seemed to pulsate before it enveloped him in a cloudy surface of white and broke through. He stood at almost seventeen feet, around half the height of a Menos. He had gained a toothed, grinning and crowned skull-like mask, and his skin had become bleached white. Behind his back he carried a large wheel blade with intricate carvings on it. "I'm so dreadfully sorry," He said before he smashed his fists, that could look like they could cover a man, where the two ex-Captains previously were.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty The Hospital

Post by BoxKing June 12th 2009, 6:31 am

"eh? Why are you showing your best card so fast Rose-kun? You're the genius, I'd bet you understand strategy. But then again, I could already be under mind control. Or either of you. So the question is, Do I, or do I not, engage my ability..." Rokuro said in a pondering tone. "oh, and don't get used to the special treatment, you'll have to live on for that."

After this statement he looked toward Zoe, the Tercera, "I'm only going to devour Aizen, does it really matter? He has already commited himself to dying... and this battle might make me hungry." He then drew out his sword, without activating his ability. "So... Team-mates, who do I fight? Aizen? You can battle Gin, it really doesn't matter to me, as long as you don't get in my way. I'm not exactly a controlled person."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 12th 2009, 7:43 am

"If you can fight, then fight; if you can't fight, then defend; if you can't defend, then flee; if you can't flee, then surrender; if you can't surrender, then die." Rosario growled from inside his mask. "It's a proven strategy to hit those stronger than you with your best shot." But this isn't the best I can do - in fact it's only the start. We'll see about your own strategy... He refrained from saying the last part. He looked down at the ex-Captains to see what damage his punches had done.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing June 12th 2009, 7:50 am

"I can fight! Don't question me, I'm asking the freaking questions! Okay then... so I presume there was logic... *horrible* in that statement, but I really don't care." Then Rokuro started growling. "Sorry, but I get very frustrated when I'm hungry. It's a crying shame two, because you're gonna rile me up. And once I'm started, I almost never stop." Rokuro then turned toward Zoe for a little. "don't hurt your pretty little face, or you'll make me dissapointed. And you don't want to dissapoint a gentleman." He laughed and then stopped in a brash, serious face, "I'm not joking...." Why am I being so clingy to this 8? He thought to himself.

Last edited by RegisteredRebel on June 17th 2009, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 12th 2009, 5:28 pm

Zoe floating in the sky, looked down at the dust cloud forming from their combined attacks. Wow... how did that happen... and why is there no movement from them? I know there not dead. Zoe fluttered to the ground and looked at the Primero and the crazy tall Segundo. Numbers 1, 2 and 3 all in one setting fighting captains? That's a fun premise isn't it? Zoe raised her head and fired 2 more "Night Sky" Cero Obscuras at the dust cloud. Zoe looks at Rokuro and scoffs. Don't worry about me crazy guy.. I can hold my own Zoe winked at him and stepped up to the dust cloud to look for signs of life. She stepped inside of the dust cloud and began flapping her wings, blowing the dust away revealing its contents.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 12th 2009, 9:10 pm

As the dust cleared, no trace of the two lieutenants were found. Then suddenly, a voice was heard behind that. "The Espada are pretty scary when their mad, Aren't they, Captain Aizen?""So now there's three flecks of dust, aren't there? I really didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice. If you will not stand down then I will be forced to exterminate you. Shatter.........Kyouka Suigetsu!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing June 13th 2009, 10:36 am

"I wouldn't say dust... I'd say locust... and I wouldn't say three... I'd say... about eighty-two trillion. And then there's Rose, and Me. I can't measure myself in locust... because... I don't like bugs. They die to easy. And Rose, well, he's more of a beetle. Or a snake. Or an army of snakes. I don't really care. Why? Because I'm Unico! I'm not just a bug or an animal, I am the apex predator. I am numero uno for a reason buddy. And you, you're just a liutennant. That's shameful." Then Rokuro laughed out, in impossible to understand words "trueno ave"

He released his form, and the wings covered him. He started flying, and then touched the ground. "I touch the sky, poking out clouds and feasting on stars. And you, you make lame metaphors. Ex-captain, you have no chance."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 15th 2009, 9:13 am

Aizen laughed, "You fool! You insolent little fool, Do you think you can take even 10% of my power!?!"Using his Zanpaktou's power of Illusion, Aizen seemed to be in two places at once, one in his original location and one right in front of Rokuro as he raised two fingers and spoke, "Hado 90, Black Coffin!" A rectangle of darkness surrounded Rokuro as Dark Swords ATTEMPTED TO Impale his body!

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on June 16th 2009, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

The Hospital [ OPEN to all Hollows ] - Page 2 Empty the hospital

Post by BoxKing June 15th 2009, 9:15 am

((Godmodding!!!))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 15th 2009, 5:04 pm

That is a nasty GM.... I'm actually shocked that, that happened... someone fix that now!
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 15th 2009, 6:23 pm

it's fixed
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 16th 2009, 1:01 am

Thats not fixed at all. Its the impaled part that is the Gm not your teleportation
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 16th 2009, 1:05 am

That I didn't know. I thought it was the god-like part that set you guys off
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 16th 2009, 1:09 am

Nope Nope.. Fix it!
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 16th 2009, 1:33 am

I put in the words attempted, which means its about to happen but can be blocked or avoided, possibly, by certain methods.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing June 17th 2009, 10:04 pm

((what about the fact you already caught me, isn't that godmodding still?))
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 18th 2009, 1:52 am

((But I didnt say that I caught you, I only said that I am right now in front of you, practically point-blank range. Then I just did my spell. Think reasonably, if you honestly think you can avoid being hit then do what you got to do.))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing June 18th 2009, 1:56 am

((okay...)) Rokuro didn't try to dodge by moving away, instead he charged toward Aizen holding his right hand toward him. His palm shined with a cero in it. His rush toward Aizen would do one of two things. One, escape the box, or two, trap Aizen in the box with him. In either situation he would have the upper hand against the former captain. "10% huh? Well 10% isn't worth much. Try hard, or Die hard. I don't care either way."
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next