Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon)

3 posters

Go down

Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon) Empty Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon)

Post by shinji August 12th 2009, 12:20 am

Name Chiba naginmaru
Gender Male
Age 504

Race Vaizard
Rank elite Vaizard

Hollow Mask
his mask looks like a Japanese mask used for plays. It is that of a mans mask that looked very fearsome and evil.

Physical Appearance
Even though his age is so high, he appears as if his was a very short 15 years old. Now very muscular, he looks very strange being so small yet so muscular. His weight is 62 pounds (not including muscle) and his height is 5’1. His voice is high and boyish. His hair is light blue and shaggy going down over one eye. His shirt is black and sleeveless and wears grade school uniform pants. His shoes are the sandals he wore as a death god. His zanpukto: raikou shishi is always at his belt.

Personality
Being shunned by his former Shimigami friends, you would think that he was solemn and glum, but he loves everything about his new life. The new world, not having to follow strict rules, and doesn’t take people who call him short to seriously. He is an optimistic child (generally speaking) who likes training, women walks in the park and wandering around karkuro town causing mayhem, he dislikes Shimigami, snakes and people who think there perfect. He dosent really worry about liking or getting woman.

Abillitys: norma vizard,like cero, and can go up to bankai (see my zanpucto)

~~~ History ~~~
Hello there, I am Chiba Naginmaru, but you can just call me nagin. I grew up in the 69th district and decided to become a Shimigami, a soul reaper. Life in the academy was boring, so I was happy when I graduated. It was time to decide what company I should be in. fourth company eminently turned me down, 5th company said my kido wasn’t good enough, 12th said I wasn’t smart enough 2nd said I wasn’t fast enough, eleventh company said I was to small to be tough, so I was placed in tenth company and quickly became 3rd seat. And after I achieved Bankai became the vice captain. I was vice for awhile until the captain was killed by a vasta loris and I became captain. A captains life wasn’t very hard, tenth just got a lot of work. Awhile later I was walking down by the research center and saw a man I knew from 12th company working on hollowfing research. “Hey, what do you think your doing!?” I yelled. Then he turned around and threw something at me and BAM, I was a Vaizard. After that, I ran to the human world in fear of execution. I found a warehouse where all the Vaizard stay. That’s were I master my mask and became a knight, proudly protecting my lord and proud to be one of the masked army.

Last edited by shinji on August 14th 2009, 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total
shinji
shinji

Humor  : hello jerry,hello numen

Back to top Go down

Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon) Empty Re: Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon)

Post by Kensei August 12th 2009, 10:02 am

Hmm...

What to say...

A oni kabuki mask?

I'm not the Applications mod, so you'll have to wait for Monty or Shizuku to look at your character application. But if it were up to me, I'd give it a thumbs up...but you're missing some things in your application. [Skills, Abilities, Crushes, etc.]. Also your history is written in first-person...but that's not too much of a problem. "Knight Vizard" was a position I came up with, but I don't know if you could start out as one. You'd have to ask Monty.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon) Empty Re: Chiba Naginmaru/vaizard/Knight (cant be approved untill weapon)

Post by Monty2289 August 12th 2009, 4:59 pm

I actually have no authorization over ranking as far as any app. is concerned as long as the app's length fufills it. Although I hope you didn'[t choose "Knight" only because its the only visible vizard rank (i.e. Haruki Seieichi, my app.) You need to increase that history of yours significantly. If you've looked at mine and saw no history and just a sample that's because my character became a Vizard and therefore since his transition was within the story there was no history required. But yes...you need some extensive history before I can approve this. Since I believe Kensei's Vizard Knight Classification is defined as a fully realized Shinigami who has harmonized with their hollow and is the rank right below Vizard Leader.

As far as approving without a weapon I can do that. You don't need a weapon for me to approve your character. It's the other way around. And yes a Kabuki Hollow Mask is fweird. Although it isn't any stranger than a "Three-Eyed Kishin" one. XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by shinji August 14th 2009, 2:57 am

has been edited
shinji
shinji

Humor  : hello jerry,hello numen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down