Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Rokuro Tsukino

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rokuro Tsukino Empty Rokuro Tsukino

Post by BoxKing May 18th 2009, 3:12 am

Name: Rokuro Tsukino
Gender Male
Age [22] Actual Age 200

Race Vasto Lord-Class Arrancar
Rank Espada Unico
Note: Fraccion(tell which of the Espada you serve) N/A
Note: ∞ (his unique number sign, to show uniqueness...)
Note: Privaron Espada(tell your number 100-109, 100 = former 1st Espada, 109 = former 10th Espada) N/A
Note:Espada Unico

Hair Color
dark black

Appearance of broken Hollow Mask
aviator shades around the eyes, with thicker mask on the edges then what would be the lens.

Special Abilities/Techniques/Skills/Moveset
garganta
Advanced Sonido,
advanced hierro,
advanced bala,
advanced cero,
advanced gran rey cero
Gran Rey Cero Perfecto

Physical Appearance
Rokuro Tsukino looks like an average punk, except for his hollow mask. It rests over his eyes like aviator shades, which have a strikingly intimidating look. He has an odd change-up on the typical arrancar white coat. Its sleeves are ripped off, and its collar is up. He wears a grey long sleeve t-shirt under the coat, which is almost never rolled up. His coat has been cut at the waist, so it is more of a vest, and he wears Black slacks as well. His hole is on his right shoulder, barely covered by his arrancar vest, and his tatoo is on his left shoulder. He is five foot eleven, and he weighs one-hundred sixty pounds. His hair is spiked up like a feauxhawk, with thin bangs on his left side on his forehead, going down to right above the eyes. The back of his hair is cut short at the neck.

Personality
Rokuro is a threatening person, who is most happy when causing some kind of problem, like scaring someone, destroying something, or all in all seeing the world go to hell. He likes it when women talk dirty to him, and he also is a skirt chaser, though he denies the fact. He is relatively rude, and nearly always scowling, growling, roaring, smirking his punk smirk, or smiling his devilish smile. While he loves his power, he pretends like he is humble, because he always will lie to anyone he doesn't respect, which is typically anyone weaker than him, dumber than him, slower than him, or uglier than him.

~~~ History ~~~
Rokuro does not know how he became a hollow, and does not care why. He had an ignorantly humble beginning where he did nothing but devour the souls of weaker humans. Eventually he tasted other hollows, and became a menos grande, although he was not like the other gillians. He had a more unique appearance, looking less like the typical and more like some kind've beast. Eventually, he hungered for others of his caliber, the adjuchas, who also had a strange trait, the ability to stand out. Once he had become an adjucha, like them, his hunger for souls was no longer satisfied by mere humans, or even weak hollows.

It was easy hunting the others, and devouring them, because he could easily sneak up on them, as his spiritual pressure was small, just like theirs. But as things went on, it got harder, as he had to fight harder prey, and he could no longer hide himself, much like enemies in a video game. As time went on, his pride grew larger as well. He found five others, who threatened him, and convinced them to work together, so that each of them could reach a stronger level, instead of getting weaker and weaker as they become complacent over time. They each gave themselves names, the strongest named himself Iichiro, the second named Jiro, and then he himself was given a name. Unlike the others, it took time, even though his name was very similar as well.

He received his name on a venture into the human world. He decided to go and eat a soul reaper, who might have been a change of pace. His normal taste of adjuchas made his tongue tingle, and so he wanted something to shock the system. He saw the man fighting another adjucha in the middle of a field, in the pitch black. The adjucha called herself nothing other than Luna, and she obviously was a cut above Rokuro's regular diet. The soul trooper was struggling to kill her, when he interrupted, and struck her over her head. She was only stunned, but the shinigami got a strike in. Rokuro was upset when the shinigami cut into the fight, which he had taken over. Rokuro devoured the shinigami instantly, as he still was not recognized by either of them.

Luna, noticed him as soon as he had killed the shinigami. She was taken aback by the position she was in, as he had disturbed the whole fight. She was afraid, as he had not only killed her enemy, but struck her. So she decided to use her unique hollow power, which made her stronger in the darkness. She did not want to kill him, as she was not sure she could, so she spoke up. "Walk away, and I'll let you go." When Rokuro heard this, his blood started boiling, and he got mad. He was so angry, he screamed loud and violently, so much so that the vibrations shook Luna. He finally started speaking regular and yelled, "how dare you insult me with your offer! You're afraid!!! So shut up and fight!!" His beastly manner was frightening, but Luna was unshaken.

Luna was ahead, but he kept on getting strikes in, even though they were little and weak, compared to the blows he was receiving, and he was worried. He kept getting beaten, and suddenly he was bleeding, bloody, and horrified. He was afraid that he had finally gotten in too far, but he would not show it, and so he kept screaming out violent comments about his powerful and horrifying ability, when in fact he was on the edge. Luna could tell this, but the moon was rising, and so she was afraid that he would get a change up, and so she decided to give him one last chance. "Will you leave now?" She asked patiently, but no avail. She stopped fighting, and asked a second thing "can we at least speak before you die? I want to know your name" He didn't really care, it gave him some time and so he smirked, "Okay, you can speak to your killer."

For Rokuro, this was just buying time, the moon was rising, but he had no clue this would make a difference, he just hoped that he could live for a bit longer. Rokuro saw the fear on her face, and smiled a sadistic smile "I do not have a name, unlike my greedy brothers, and my spiteful sisters, so you can know that your killer was a zero." When Luna heard this she was afraid, frightened, horrified even. She started shaking, "but what is your name? I wish to know what morsel it was that tasted so goood...." she was afraid, as the moon was rising, and it shined onto the field. She muttered, "Luna" and then started attacking again. In rebuttal Rokuro scowled, and then laughed out, "I wasn't done talking yet!!!!"

Her attacks slowed, and he speeded up, the wounds she had been given had started to take effect, which made Rokuro all the more happy, and more intent on killing her. "Why did you slow down? DON'T YOU RESPECT ME?!" Rokuro yelled, it was more a laugh than a scream though, and then she started crying. He sped up, and clutched her throat. He looked at her, and then spat on the ground proclaiming "pitiful! Beg for you life and I may spare you!" Luna heard this and spat at him. He slapped her once and continued on, "but if you keep acting like that, you're going to end up no less then a little snack for me!" He laughed, and then she moaned two last words, "the moon..."

He stared up for the moon, and then struck her, "the moon huh?" He laughed and then she died, with one major scream, that shook her corpse ferociously. He was afraid of the scream, except for the fact that she was dead, he would have been terrified. After devouring her, he left back to Hueco Muendo. He was so exhilarated that he didn't notice his blood, or wounds. When he returned, the other five asked him "where have you been sixth?" and he responded quickly "fighting for my life in he pale moonlight, devouring souls, and hunting a trooper." When Iichiro heard this he smiled, "you are getting strong, Rokuro Tsukino."

Rokuro smiled he had finally become somebody, he had finally a gotten a name, even if he was just a weak, useless adjucha, that wasn't even worth eating. "Tsukino huh? I like it, sounds powerful doesn't it?" The others were frightened, except for the number one. He was slightly happy for Rokuro, " Yes it does, but please don't get too proud." Rokuro didn't listen though, "I can be proud, I'm strong! And if you're going to get in my way, you need to be strong too! That's the way of the world!" Jiro growled, "you're an idiot Rokuro, you think you're big stuff just because you got a name! You're lucky that you get to live! If you weren't my brother than I'd destroy you myself!" Iichiro pushed him away, and then Rokuro whispered to himself, "Jiro dies first..."

The next day, Rokuro was hungry, but couldn't find anybody worth killing. It bored him, and rot him to his core, the lack of things to do sucked him away. He needed to kill people, and eat others, for fun, not just food. The thirst for power consumed him, which he did not mind. He finally came up with a plan to keep himself busy. He wrote down on his arm in blood, "today's the day." He looked around for Jiro, who had found an adjucha. "Hey Jiro! Iichiro wants to talk to you now!" Rokuro said that, and while Jiro was suspicious he walked toward where Rokuro had come from. At that same time, Rokuro struck the adjucha and devoured it very quickly, and then he followed Jiro, so that he could speak with Jiro. "Hey!"

Jiro turned around to find Rokuro striking his head. Jiro felt dazed, and angry as he fell to the ground, he cursed at him with the most fowl words ever. He got up while throwing a strike toward Rokuro who squished his head into the ground. Jiro struck at his legs and Rokuro fell to the ground. Rokuro smashed his arm into Jiro on the fall, and then he crushed his face into the ground three times. Jiro struck back, but Rokuro didn't quit, he just kept striking, and eventually he ripped Jiro's body open. He devoured Jiro's soul, and vengefully laughed. This cackle was quite loud, and the three others heard it, though they did not recognize it as Rokuro's laugh.

Rokuro walked back, and put on a depressing face, to hide the fact he was happy, and that he had killed Jiro, his "brother". "I have horrible news. Me and Jiro were on a hunt for a meal, when he was killed, I managed to defeat the creature, though, it was all due to his great sacrifice, or we would both have been dead. It screamed horifically after it had defeated him." Rokuro declared, and then all four of them felt a depression, the only one who wasn't sad was Rokuro, who felt that Jiro deserved to die. He faked it, but it was not obvious, even though he snickered once or twice.

Rokuro saw the fourth run walk away, and then he followed patiently. He looked and said, "we should talk in a more private place," and then the other one followed him. He walked to a room that was sound proof and shut the door. "so what do you want to say?" Rokuro was asked, and then he responded, "private things" as he said so, he struck the fourth of the six brothers, and then he devoured his soul quickly and quietly. He pretended like it didn't happen, and when he returned he said, "he's gonna be out to clear his head for a while." the other's nodded and listened.

He found the third one weeks later coming back from a hunt. "How was it?" the other one said, "it was fine, but we are getting hunted, by something strange, something powerful." Rokuro nodded his head, "then we should stick together right?" and he quickly got the response "yes," A dark smile crept over Rokuro's face as he prepared to attack. He thought, this is getting to be a bad habit and then he raised his hand ready to kill the third. Only two are left after this, good thing too... he thought as he devoured the soul happily. The day turned out to be pretty good for Rokuro, even though the other's were getting suspicious.

Iichiro was suspicious, as the fifth had disapeared and the other's were all presumed dead other than Rokuro. Iichiro started investigating Rokuro, who was planning all of it. Iichiro was sure Rokuro was involved, but he didn't know how so he just continued investigating. Rokuro had tied of the fifth by rope in his "home" as he called it. It really was just an artificial tree with a slate of rocks. As IIchiro saw this, he was sure that Rokuro was guilty. So he waited, and waited, for Rokuro to come. It took days and days, but Iichiro was waiting. Rokuro was eating the souls of adjuchas while Iichiro was doing nothing.

Rokuro saw him, and as Iichiro started talking, Rokuro cut him off, asking "what are you going to do? You can't even save your own brother?" Rokuro laughed and then devoured the soul. Iichiro jumped at him, but Rokuro threw him off, and knocked him to the ground. He pounded into Iichiro's head sadistically, "they're all dead, but I'm still not strong enough... you know why?" Rokuro asked, and while Iichiro was being struck multiple times he tried to talk but Rokuro ignored him and then continued, "because you're still alive!!!" He cackled, while destroying Iichiro. After Iichiro was crushed, he devoured his soul.

After this last soul he absorbed, he had become much stronger. He had become a greater hollow, one called a vasto lordes. He had reached a new level of power, which just wasn't enough. He had heard of a way to get stronger, and after a few months he investigated it. He thought there would be strong souls for him to absorb, but there wasn't. Instead, he found a mysterious man, who offered him power if he worked for him. He agreed, because he didn't care, he was low on the food chain for many years, it was no real change of pace for him. It, in all reality was great for him, though he didn't know it would be the way it was. He was hollowified, which was rather interesting for him. It took him only a month to figure out ressuracion after this.

Note: Trooper is Rokuro Tsukino's nickname for shinigami

Last edited by RegisteredRebel on June 9th 2009, 6:24 am; edited 3 times in total
BoxKing
BoxKing

Humor  : humour

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 18th 2009, 3:18 am

What position should he fill Gohan?
Plus I need help with stats... I still don't get them.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Rokuro Tsukino Empty Re: Rokuro Tsukino

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 18th 2009, 8:25 am

How about the 3rd Espada? You need to kill Ulquiorra first in a roleplay event. Perhaps add it to your history.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 18th 2009, 8:26 am

Only 3rd? I would think more of a 1st position, I wrote more than 2,000 words, or 17 paragraphs for history alone...
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 18th 2009, 8:29 am

I assumed you wanted to start somewhere slightly lower and work your way there. But if you insist, you will need to fight Urahara in your history. Try to make it an interesting battle.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 18th 2009, 8:29 am

You're right, but I sill want to be about 1st espada strength...
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 18th 2009, 8:31 am

Then just have a fight with Urahara, I suggest making one up in your history. Just make it entertaining and anime-like with Urahara having the advantage initially until you find some way to trump him.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 18th 2009, 8:32 am

Urahara as in Kisuke Urahara? I don't see how that works but okay...
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 18th 2009, 7:06 pm

I do in fact mean Kisuke Urahara, he is the current espada numero uno, so thats why a fight or something is necessary to explain how you took his spot. It might not make sense how he is an Espada, but whatever. Its a long story. Just fight him.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 22nd 2009, 10:58 pm

I am writing the story of how he defeated numero uno, but I still would like to know how Urahara became one of the espada...

P.S. the added on history is too big, everything in brackets is the add on.
[He wanted to climb to the top of the "espada" ladder, and so he challenged the big bad primera to a battle to the death. He, frankly, was losing shamefully. A barrage of energy struck him multiple times, but he barely was alive. He hadn't been fighting at full strength, his ignorance was in not using Ressuracion, and then one last time he was hit with a blast of energy, but this time it was a grander, larger, stronger attack. He barely dodged that one and laughed out, "maybe you're worth it."

Releasing Trueno Aves, he grew stronger. He laughed for a second, and then charged up a cero. He was charged, but landed the gran rey cero, point blank. In this opening, he charged his left fist with electricity, and then fired his electro-charged cero at the enemy. This battle was getting closer and closer, and suddenly, it was at a standstill. One against the other, they both had seemingly reached there limits. Rokuro stood still, and then he blinked. "you're move" he said in a superior, cocky way. His enemy didn't mind, and blasted him again with energy.

This time, it wasn't as painful as before, but it was still consequential. After the attack, Rokuro growled, and then roared out, "my turn! brace yourself!" Rokuro fired a bala, which was dodged quickly, but then he appeared behind the opposing fighter, and struck him with an electrocharged fist. This slowed him down for a second, just enough for Rokuro to land another hit. He jabbed his elbow into the throat of his opponent. This battle had become quite intense, each blow was being swapped by another, but somehow, Rokuro was in the lead by a little.

Then, he was struck, and fell to the ground. He stopped moving, and as the opponent prepared to finish him. A sword was raised over Rokuro's chest. Rokuro felt fear, but he was still more exited then ever. He felt his opponent's heavy breathing, and the small breeze of his own movement. He rose up off the ground, and clawed at Urahara's throat. "I'm the Knight, and you, you're just a rook, falling into the trap of my strategy." as he said this, he struck the primera again. Rokuro struck and struck, until Rokuro stopped breathing, and then he struck some more. He sunk his teeth into espada numero uno, and then laughed. "tasty."]
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 12:19 am

Urahara became an Espada because he was killed as a Shinigami by Taishi himself. He was reborn as a Hollow but managed to retain his spiritual energy. He evolved and rose through the ranks faster than almost everyone with a few exceptions of like 4 people, those that are still ranked higher than him. He of course became a powerful Vasto Lorde and was Arrancarized by Taishi with the Hogyoku. He was strong, fast, and extremely intelligent. He was stronger than he ever was a soul reaper. However unlike his Shinigami personality, he was more arrogant and cocky and underestimated your guy despite his intelligence and fell into your trap. If he hadn't made that mistake, he may have won.

Your then approved for 1st Espada with only 4 people higher than you. Including the zeroth(0th) Espada. His insanely powerful, has no fear, ignores injuries(Does not care how much damage he takes as long as he takes out his opponent), Can soak damage like a tank, has instant regeneration, and fights like a berserker. His name is Hichigo Shirosaki. His fighting style is similar to Kenpachi and Hollow Ichigo's.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on May 23rd 2009, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 12:22 am

4 hollows? Or 4 characters period? Oh... and 1 last question.. can you get the stat mumbo jumbo down for me?
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 12:24 am

4 Hollows, as for total characters prob like 5 or 6 if you include leaders of other races.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 12:25 am

That's cool.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 12:27 am

~~~~~ Ranks ~~~~~

Espada Lord / Arrancar Captain (1)
- Taishi Shotoku: 1
Espada Vice Lord/ Arrancar Lieutenant(2)
- (Aizen Sousuke)
- (Ichimaru Gin)

Espada(10)
-Hollow Ichigo: 0
-Kisuke Urahara: 1 // Being Applied for by RogueRebel
-Tousen Kaname: 2 // Being Applied for
-Ulquiorra Schieffer: 3
-Ramon Ayala Slifer: 4
- Being Applied for
-Santana, Mamut: 6
-Angel Linez del Amor: 7
-Oberisuku, Nayamasu: 8
-Izumi Kaneme: 9

Privaron Espada (10)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Numeros (89)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
etc...
Other Arrancar(such as the The Exequias) (Infinite)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
etc...
Non-Arrancar(Infinite)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
etc...

According to that list there are 4 hollows above you, and if you include vizard leader and shinigami leader. like 6 people.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 12:29 am

According to that list, I am the second strongest of the actual espada... (although he calls himself unico, instead of primera)
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 12:38 am

He can call himself whatever he wants.

I assume you werent including the cero espada in the actual Espada list.

You get 1000 Reiatsu in base, and 12,000 in Ressurection.

Stats:
(Normal)
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Reiatsu: 1000

(Ressurection)
Strength:
Speed:
Endurance:
Reiatsu: 12,000

Seperate set of stats for both normal and ressurection forms.
Strength+Speed+Endurance = Reiatsu
You can distribute your points(Reiatsu Number) into those 3 stats in any way you wish
but they must add up to the Reiatsu number.
Your Reiatsu Number itself is determined by rank.
Reiatsu is Spiritual Pressure or Spiritual Energy, its your overall power level. Sometimes it may increase or decrease temporarily in certain situations during battle. If you exhaust too much of your energy supply it will shoot down your Reiatsu considerably. You can personally make your Reiatsu go down as much as you want during battle but there are strict and reasonable limits on raising it.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 12:41 am

I'm assuming the boost to endurance from hierro does not count towards the reiatsu. Am I correct?
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 12:52 am

Right, the hierro boosts only endurance and have no effect on Reiatsu.

This is Urahara's Stats(The guy you beat)

Stats:
(Normal)
Strength: 334
Speed: 333
Endurance: 333
Reiatsu: 1000

(Ressurection)
Strength: 4,000
Speed: 4,000
Endurance: 4,000
Reiatsu: 12,000

And this is the 0th Espada himself, Shirosaki - He is a beast!

Stats:
(Normal)
Strength: 550
Speed: 550
Endurance: N/A
Reiatsu: 1100

(Ressurection)
Strength: 6,600
Speed: 6,600
Endurance: N/A
Reiatsu: 13,200

As you can see the difference between them is like the difference between day and night/ heaven and earth.

He is in a way stronger than my vice lords, but not smarter.
I chose my vice lords for their intelligence, and strategy/tactics advice.
While Shirosaki's forte is the battlefield and not the gameroom.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on May 23rd 2009, 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 12:55 am

Just going out on a limb doin this, averaging the two's stats..
Stats:
(Normal)
Strength: 450
Speed: 600
Endurance: (1050 with hierro)
Reiatsu: 1050

(Ressurection)
Strength: 6,000
Speed: 6,600
Endurance: (12,600 with hierro)
Reiatsu: 12,600

Last edited by RegisteredRebel on June 8th 2009, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 1:01 am

I assume this is the stats that you want?
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 1:01 am

You assumed correctly.
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 1:08 am

Cool!

The unique ability with Shirosaki is that his stats wont drop by the slightest amount even when he is inches from death and exhausted a tremendous amount of energy. In fact he wont show any weakness at all, so you wouldnt be able to tell if your doing any damage to him or not until he keels over. To his opponents, it would appear as if he possessed unlimited power.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxKing May 23rd 2009, 1:10 am

That's great and all, but my guy could easily crush most people, because of his electricity charging powers and his high speed. Just one punch to the jaw could end most fights because of a nerve cluster,
BoxKing
BoxKing

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 May 23rd 2009, 1:12 am

awesome!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007