Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Arena

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Arena - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arena

Post by Baraku September 9th 2008, 11:47 am

"Well I didn't except you to go into Bankai, I suppose I shouldn't be rude and join you."

Baraku stopped and stood with his hand beside him, and he shouted

"BANKAI!"

Their fell an eerie silence upon the arena, and a sudden chill, this didn't last long as it was swiftly followed by an 'thrust' of air whipping up the dust on the floor.

"Seikon Sesshu Yaiba."

As he said this he shunpo'd behind the captain, unleashing his incredible reiatsu from his body.

"Nobody will think less of you if you quit now, this is a big boy fight."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander
Kon : 0 魂

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 9th 2008, 12:05 pm

"I'm impressed by how much your reiatsu has grown, Baraku-kun, over the last 50 or so years when I wasn't nearby," Kensei said, as two straight lines of grey blades emerged from the ground.

The 30 or so giant katanas split into over ten million pieces, blurring the surroundings in a whirl of grey and flashes of white. As Baraku also did Bankai and released a fierce amount of heat from beside him, Kensei suddenly shunpo'ed behind the Arrancar leader and delivered a vicious straight foot thrust, which left a streak of violet reiatsu as it was going to hit. The metal pieces of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi's duplicate crashed into Taishi's front.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 9th 2008, 7:08 pm

OOC: There is alot more than 30 Giant Swords, you can see at least 30 in each row in the manga panel. Its been confirmed to be 1000 blades by Byakuya on Chapter 143 Page 05.

Taishi had finished the incantation and drew his Legendary Zanpaktou from the Seki Seki Stone. In an instant its Reiatsu was unleashed, which the Seki Seki stone had previously masked. So now the entire room flooded with the incredible Reiatsu of the Legendary Zanpaktou. Taishi sensed that he didn't have any time to spare. Due to drawing his powers, he was now much far stronger and faster(and everything else) than he was before he drew the sword.

As quickly as he could he activated the 2nd ability of the Legendary Zanpaktou, Super Cero, and sent a Massively powerful Purple energy blast that transcended beyond the power of a Cero from the sword right at the millions of Bankai blades to counter that attack causing massive environmental damage in the process. Unfortunately he wasn't fast enough to also dodge the vicious kick from Kensei and was sent flying into a nearby wall. Thanks to the power of Hierro the damage was minimized.

"Nice kick, Kensei. I didn't think you had it in you. Vizard powers or not you cannot match the power of my Legendary Zanpaktou, Espada Legendaria de Poder!"

He then sent another Massive Purple energy blast(Super Cero) from the Zanpaktou at Kensei and before the blast reached Kensei he sonido'd behind Kensei and attempted to cut Kensei in half. Knowing full well that even if he blocked it, he would be hit by the blast.

Last edited by ssj2gohan007 on September 10th 2008, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 10th 2008, 3:21 am

Light smiled at Baraku's attempt to make him quit. "Why? Scared?" Light took his zanpakuto, and spun around a few times in a circle, sending multiple blades full of reiatsu in all directions, not missing one spot. Soon he stopped, and held his zanpakuto into the air, smiling. "Ice knights, FIGHT!" he yelled, as three ice knights dropped down from the sky, and attacked Baraku with a zanpakuto with each one, that looks the same as Tenrai Hoshikuzu in the sealed form.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 10th 2008, 8:59 pm

"Hmm scared, I'm impressed your even still breathing, there's lots of reiatsu around for such a little fighter."

Light sent masses of what looked like shards into the sky and down came his ice knights. Each one attacking him from a different angle, but Baraku started to smile and shunpo'd quickly behind the Captain.

"You'll have to do better than that if you want to touch me. Kaon Kesagake"

He shunpo'd 10 feet back and sliced Enshou vertically in front of him, unleashing a wave of intense heat, which scorched the ground as it streaked towards Light.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 11th 2008, 7:45 am

(Okay, just a question, but I think your stats increased dramatically behind our backs. What's with this 100,000 Reiatsu and stuff when Doppleganger? Did you even have that ability in the first place? Your weapon application says that it was edited 19 times - is this true?)
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 11th 2008, 5:19 pm

(If you're talking about me, no, my reiatsu is only 17,000)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 11th 2008, 6:13 pm

Oh thats because Baraku said that I could have a new special ability as long it has reasonable drawbacks. Your mirror bankai thing copies 2/3 of the power, and mine is only 1/3. So I think its very reasonable. Bankai for shinigami's boost it by 6x according to Baraku's stat thing and 1/3 of 6x is 2x and 50,000 x 2 = 100,000. So it all makes sense.

(Update: I lowered it a bit, to make you happy.)

Last edited by ssj2gohan007 on September 12th 2008, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 12th 2008, 3:49 am

(oooookay then...)

Light quickly formed an ice shield, not very thick though, and it was melted quickly as Baraku's bankai was unleashed. "Hm... Fire versus Ice, that's great!" Light ran at Baraku, using shunpo over and over along the way. "Heh!" Light quickly pulled his fist back, and jolted it forward and went for a shot to Baraku's stomach.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 12th 2008, 4:49 am

(Good Luck, Light. I hope you win! Were teammates after all Smile )
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2008, 4:25 pm

Blazer woke up and fell his favourite reiatsu,Fire and Ice.
Ouh,fire and ice,well be prepared sotaicho,since I am fire and ice.
Ban Kai,Dracoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 12th 2008, 4:56 pm

(Blazer, I do believe you dont have a partner for this 2 on 2 match)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 12th 2008, 6:03 pm

((I believe he is helping you fight Baraku-san, light. Its becoming a 4 on 2 match or so. ))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2008, 8:34 pm

OOC:SO may I help.I am the fastest taicho.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 12th 2008, 9:40 pm

OOC: Yeah sure why not. I am sure Baraku-san won't mind if hes fighting 2 captains/taichos instead of one.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 13th 2008, 6:00 am

(Okay then.)

Light looked up at the top of the arena, seeing Blazer, the captain of the 10th division. "Hey! Come on down! Blazer! Help me out with Baraku-sempai!" Light yelled to him, sounding desperate, yet, kind of like he might or might not let Blazer fight anyway.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 14th 2008, 5:08 am

OOC: Kensei, its your turn to post.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 10:27 am

Blazer hearing the call from a fellow taicho shunpo to beside Light.
Hello Light,I guess you need help so since Fire vs Ice,well since you are ice this is now a Fire vs Ice,Ice,Fire.Now let's see who is stronger.Baraku-sama,take this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 15th 2008, 5:36 pm

Baraku looked upon his two captains now not as allies, but enemies. The two of them may be able to beat him, but if he can defeat one of them quickly he might win.

"Kagero Genkaku."

As he said those words, Enshou began to emit heat all over the arena; the haze covering the entire place. Baraku then set about setting up mirror images of himself all around the two captains, 15 in total. And now that his plan was complete time to start his attack.

"Seikon Sesshu Yaiba."

Now all he had to do was strike them, regardless if it got blocked or not, and they would sowly get weaker as he got stronger. Baraku set his clones around looking as though they would strike, and he also went in a similar fashion, but behind a cloak of haze.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 17th 2008, 8:33 am

Light grinned, as he summoned a bit more ice knights, building on with more and more, also much more colder, ice. "Attack him!"

Light rushed along side the knights, as one on the right, of the new five that had been summoned, remembered hearing Light talk about bankai once. "Bankai!" The knight stopped, as the fake ice zanpakuto he had, turned into the same bankai Light had. "Kahouni Gyouko Tenrai Hoshikuzu!" The knight, having, now multiple weapons on a handle, came at Baraku, slashing over and over.

Light saw this, and was sick of him, as he slashed down on the knight, destroying it completely, into bits of ice shards onto the ground. "Sorry Baraku, had a Thinker here," Light grimaced, and sighed, smiling again. "Shall we continue?"
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 12:56 am

hey soz for absentsy school soz

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 18th 2008, 1:11 am

((No problem, just gang up on Baraku lol unless you all want to team up on me lol))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 18th 2008, 2:52 pm

OOC:So what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 18th 2008, 7:21 pm

OOC: I am waiting for Kensei to post. You can fight when you want.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2008, 12:15 pm

OOC:OKAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content