Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

The Arena

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Arena Empty The Arena

Post by Kensei September 6th 2008, 6:58 pm

There was a stone-built circular arena, and the sun was shining brightly upon the scene. The rocks were sizzling, and smoke was coming out of cracks in the ground.

Kensei was sitting on this mat, as usual, with his sword, whose blade was white-hot, stuck in the ground. He was waiting for his old friend, Baraku, to teach the newcomers some manners.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

The Arena Empty Re: The Arena

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 6th 2008, 8:16 pm

The all-powerful Taishi entered the arena from a garganta that formed. The portal then closed once he passed through. He then materialized a Massive Seki-Seki Stone, drew his Zanpaktou and slammed it through the Massive Seki-Seki stone. He then left the sword embedded in the special stone, that is completely indestructible to reiatsu and reiatsu-based attacks.

He then extended his right arm and materialized a throne-type armchair in the arena and sat down in a royal type fashion. He was waiting for his partner to get here and start fighting, merely another excuse for Taishi to show off his power.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 7th 2008, 3:53 pm

Baraku shunpo'd into the arena next to kensei, who he gave a quick nod to, and proceeded to sit down on the floor beside him. He looked over at the Arrancar leader on his 'throne', his ego always annoyed him and today wasn't any different
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 7th 2008, 5:42 pm

Taishi noticed that both his opponents had already arrived. However he didn't show any signs of care or concern. He simply sat in his throne and awaited his partner to arrive. He hoped his teammate wouldn't chicken out since he was the only one of the four who wasn't leader-class. His wished that he would hurry up so that they could get this party started.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 7th 2008, 5:52 pm

"Huh, long time no see, Baraku-kun," Kensei said.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 7th 2008, 6:14 pm

Baraku turned his head slowly to face the Vizard.

"Yes it has, this could be a good reunion for all of us."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 5:53 am

"Yup," Kensei said. He faced the new dude...Taishi, was it? He slowly rotated his arms, forming a sphere around himself, as he took a position beside Kojisa.

One...Two...One...Two...One...Two...

Kensei took in the rythm of the atmosphere surrounding the three people, focusing his reiatsu to his hands.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 6:04 am

"Yeah...obviously, we kinda fought an epic battle when you were still the leader. You should know that, unless you hit your head and had amnesia or something." Answered Taishi without leaving his throne. He then looked at the pose that his opponent was making. "Weird pose. Are you trying to entertain me or something? Until my partner gets here?"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 8th 2008, 6:15 am

Again with Tashi's ego, well we would soon learn respect and honour when fighting, and he would be the teacher. After a while Baraku was getting quite aggitated that tashi's partner hadn't arrived yet and was eager to kick the snot out of the Arrancar's 'top man'.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 6:47 am

Kensei lowered his hands. "Seikuken...activated." The air around him glowed a strange purple. "Apparently, you have learned nothing, whelp." He turned his head to Kojisa and said, "Sorta sad, but guess that 'Taishi' will do to keep us entertained, eh? Let's start off a little early. Split, Ginhou."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 8:19 am

Taishi looked onward without leaving his throne. He then spoke, "Don't get too cocky, you don't even have the power to move me from my throne." He just watches Kensei release his Zanpaktou in amusement, not showing any signs of fear or anxiety.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 8th 2008, 8:35 am

Light sat atop the coliseum, watching the captain, vaizard, and leader of arrancar, fight. "This should be fun to watch," Light told himself, sighing as well. "But, maybe I want to fight this as well..."

Light got up, and brushed dust and rubble off his clothes, and jumped down to the center of the stadium. He waved to the three. "What's up?", un-sheathing his zanpakuto. Light walked over next to Taishi, a comical look on his face. "Looks like we're partners..." Light stood there, sheathing his zanpakuto again, and yawning.

Last edited by LightWing2 on September 8th 2008, 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 8:40 am

(OOC: Eh, your opponents are me and Baraku, Lightwing... --; )

"You are the one who is getting too exited, boy," Kensei said. "And for your information...I have no Shikai."

Kensei rubbed his hands together and started chanting. (this is custom chant I made for bakudo 99 part 2) "Ye Lord! A line in the sand, division between two neighboring worlds! Seven swords in the white air, a silk..."

Last edited by Kensei on September 8th 2008, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 8th 2008, 8:41 am

OoC: Sorry, forgot to read the topic before posting ^^;;
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 8:45 am

Taishi just sits there and gazes amusingly at Kensei's chantings. He speaks, "Too bad, you'll need one(Shikai) to beat me, former captain of the Gotei 13. Oh and you left yourself wide open..." Taishi merely points his finger speaking, "Cero" and firing a extremely powerful purple Cero at least 10 times stronger than a normal cero at Kensei before he completes his chant.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 10:08 am

"Bingo," Kensei said. He quickly shunpo'ed out of the way as fast as possible, and the cero merely hit a giant wall of steel blades which had just suddenly appeared from the ground. "Too bad you have no brains. I won't even need my BANKAI to beet you if you keep on like this." Another giant blade, glowing bright red, came crashing down on the Arrancar leader.

(OOC: there will be one...two...three, yes, 3 traps coming on, grab your seats everyone.)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2008, 2:54 pm

Blazer enter the arena looking at them.They were fighting very hard.Then he deciided it was too boring too look and do the ususal sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 8th 2008, 2:58 pm

Baraku thought of helping out his comrade, but wouldn't insult him as to acutally do it. If he couldn't out think this moron then he deserved to die. He glanced over at Kensei and saw that he had Taishi overed, so he glaze fell upon light.

"Sorry my sub-ordinate, but this is going to have to happen."

He shunpo'd over and swung a punch right for his head
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 8th 2008, 4:21 pm

Feeling a rush of air coming at Light, and seeing Baraku shunpo, Light quickly un-sheathed Tenrai Hoshikuzu, the flat end on Baraku's fist. "Good job, captain" Light jumped back, and quickly held his zanpakuto, in a kendo stance, and spoke, "Glow, Destroy, and Freeze!" Light spun the guard on the zanpakuto, until removed, and placed it on the hilt.Ice armor appeared on Light's arms, legs, and torso. "Gyouko Tenrai Hoshikuzu!" he yelled, as Tenrai Hoshikuzu turned to ice, then the ice broke, revealing a type of jousting weapon, yet with the same handle as a zanpakuto. "Heh heh heh, you're goin' down!" Light shunpo'd quickly over to Baraku, tried to stab him in the chest.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 8th 2008, 5:27 pm

As Light tried to stab Baraku in the chest he brought his left hand through to parry the attack, and managed to do so but it had an effect since the ice had touched his hand.

"Well very good Light, but you should think about bankai soon as now my zanpaktou comes out."

Baraku brought his hands up to the opposite shoulder, then flung them back down, Enshou being brought into his hands in the process. He then took a moment to take in Light's shikai

"Well fire beats ice." He thought to himself. "Not that he had a chance."

Again Baraku moved in to strike, releasing an outslaught of deadly stabs with Enshou
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 6:36 pm

The sword slashed through the throne. However Taishi was not there. He appeared nearby on his feet.

Kensei laughed, "I moved you from your throne, didn't I?" Taishi smiled, "Actually I moved myself, a mere technicality but I won't hold it against you. Though you will regret doing that, show me your Bankai now if you want to live."

Kensei merely laughed, "You sure have a big ego, don't you-?" Before Kensei could finish that sentence, Taishi sonido'd behind him and machine gunned waves upon waves of Bala at him. Decimating the environment with the continuous explosions. Then he finished the combo of with another purple Cero from his index finger.

"Game Over! One down and one to go."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 8th 2008, 6:46 pm

(OOC: Okay, can't make my Kensei say all those stupid things that he would *never* say. It's called "autoing," and it's not allowed. I'll follow through, but remember, I'm still in my Shikai.)

Kensei took a deep breath and looked at the barrage of Bala. As they tried to penetrate the sphere around him, Kensei imagined a quick decrease of speed. Aiming at where the Bala would be, he deflected them either harmlessly to the ground, or reflected them to collide with another of its kind.

Almost unfollowable by a human's naked eye, his arms moved at speeds thought unimaginable as he deflected Bala after Bala, his hands a mere blur, while maintaining the perfect circle around him.

As the Cero came hurtling in, however, Kensei guessed that even if he did block it, it would still cause serious damage. He was also a little bit too tired after the hundreds of Bala to deflect something that immense, either. As the Cero neared him, Kensei moved his legs so they were elbow wide and raised his hands to his chest.

What is he planning to do? Will the new beat the old? Find out next on:

Kage Kaisen!

(LOL I copied your style ^^)
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 8th 2008, 7:21 pm

((Sorry about that))

Taishi didn't understand what Kensei's plan was nor what he was doing with his arms. Though he was impressed at Kensei's speed and ability to deflect those Bala's. However he had no time to stand there and start admiring and complimenting the enemy, he quickly sonido'd toward the huge seki seki stone.

"Remember, Kensei. You forced me to do this. So its too late to regret your actions. By not letting those Bala kill you, you have doomed yourself to a much more painful death.
I am going to draw the legendary sword against you and this is the highest compliment that I give!"

He closes his eyes and focuses his mind to just the right mindset. He was mentally preparing himself to draw the greatest Zanpaktou in existence. He put his hand on the handgrip of the legendary blade. He began chanting divine incantations. His goal: To draw the sword from the stone!

Will he able to draw the legendary sword and save the world by defeating his evil Arch Nemesis, Kensei? Find out next time on...

KAGE KAISEN!!!

(Lol yep that is funny! lol! )
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 9th 2008, 2:45 am

Light was stabbed a few times, in his right shoulder, and left side of his ribs. "Argh!" he yelled, before jumping back once more. "Bankai eh... sure, why not?" Light smiled, as he lifted his zanpakuto. "Ban...KAI!" He yelled, before disappearing and re-appearing past Baraku, the jousting weapon of shikai, having multiple blades, and looks like an assortion of swords formed together, his armor, shapes itself and makes Light look like a knight, with a dragon skull with horns, formed of ice, on his head. "Kahouni Gyouko Tenrai Hoshikuzu!"
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 9th 2008, 8:58 am

Kensei saw three things all at once - the newcomer grasp the hilt of the sword in the stone, a sudden chill in the air, and the incoming cero.

He grasped black energy in his hands and drew it across his face - forming a large, helmet-like hollow mask with light blue markings. His white eyes glared out from two identical slits. A large ring appeared around him as his reiatsu was given a great, sudden boost.

Kensei again, looked at the Cero, which was coming at what he percieved as a snail's pace. He merely threw a punch at the Cero, and it ricocheted off his fist, straight at the center of the chilly atmosphere beside him.

He then drew his sword from the ground, looked at it carefully, as if inspecting it for any flaws, then dropped it again. A smile was visible on his face, hidden by the Hollow mask, as he said, "Bankai. Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next