Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou)

5 posters

Go down

Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) Empty Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 1st 2008, 8:53 am

Name: Espada Legendaria de Poder (Legendary Sword of Power)

Type: Arrancar Zanpaktou

-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Power

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): An Aura of Darkness reinforced by over 100,000,000 Souls of Vasto Lord, Adjuchas, Gillian, Other Hollows, and Humans combined..

General Abilities:

Ability 1: Super Cero - Can focus Reiatsu Pressure into the sword to release it in a Massive Purple energy blast, superior to a Cero, from the tip of the blade.

Unreleased Form

Picture: Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) Excalibur-sword

Description: A 45 1/2-inch Zanpaktou with a 35-inch blade. The blade is created of the finest steel and embellished with intricate medieval designs, while the hilt’s metal guard and pommel are cast with images of fierce dragons and heraldic beasts. There is an incredible mystical divine aura about the sword.

Ressurection (Final Form)

Picture: Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) Excalibur3blog%201

Release Command: "I call upon your power, Excalibur!"

Description: In its Ressurected/Released form, the sword glows green and the blade has a visible green aura. ALSO TAISHI GAINS GOLDEN YELLOW ARMOR AND A GOLDEN YELLOW AURA AS A PART OF HIS RESSURECTION TRANSFORMATION.

Abilities: What is your Ressurection's special abilities

Ability 1: Ultimate Ability/Hidden Power: Basically - Taishi gets a temporary 2x boost in strength, speed, endurance, and Reiatsu for 5 posts. After the 5 posts his stats get cut in half from the original. Usually used as a last resort as if it ever should fail, Taishi is screwed.

Ability 2: Super Grand Rey Cero - Can focus Reiatsu Pressure into the sword to release it in a Super Massive Green energy blast, superior to a Gran Rey Cero, from the tip of the blade.

Ability 3: Doppelgänger - Has the power to replicate any ability such as Kido or a Shinigami's Zanpaktou, or even Bankai to a certain Zanpaktou but its only 1/3 as effective/powerful as it would have been originally. Current Things that he can copy so far: Hado #1-99 without incantation, Bakudo #1-99 without incantation, Hollow Ichigo's personality, Berserker Fighting style, and various other abilities.

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on April 9th 2009, 5:45 am; edited 30 times in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou)

Post by Kensei September 1st 2008, 8:54 am

Should be in Spanish name.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) Empty Re: Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou)

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 1st 2008, 9:15 am

Fixed
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 1st 2008, 12:51 pm

Done Approved
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 1st 2008, 7:29 pm

Thank you
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 20th 2008, 7:56 am

This is what Released Taishi looks like

Espada Legendaria de Poder(Taishi's Arrancar Zanpaktou) 753d83
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 8th 2009, 11:05 am

Alright, Gohan. It's like I told you. The situation has been discussed. And yes it has been decided that I have been given the power to re-evaluate applications (that I did not approve). By the Founder of this site himself. For the record, your application was only approved because it was a selling point to keep you here on the site. (There was only 3 or so people at the point you wrote it, which is the ONLY REASON....THE ONLY REASON it was was approved.) Please note: This is not for the sake of just putting you down. This is for the sake of fairness. Regardless of the status of your character, your application has detail the one taboo that no one on this site is allowed to break. That is GODMODDING. In all honesty, regardless of its previous approval I would not allow any godmodding in any shape form or fashion.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS THAT NEED TO BE FIXED

The First Ability before the release is broken and in not needed. No stat increase is needed in anyway. Considering you are the Espada Lord why would you even attempt to create a stat manipluation (increase effect). Even if you are is allowed the stat increase, its WAY TOO HIGH. If you are saying that the power is + 10 that's fine (weird...but fine) but if you means by a factorial of 10, there is just no way. I mean you realize on the fly you'd be billion times (exagerated number) stronger holding your sword alone?

2nd Ability before release is fine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ressurecion are described by some reversion of transformation back to a Vasto Lorde form. Not really a problem I guess but shouldn't you have a transformation in relationship to your abilities and just not plain out abilities. (Not really a problem, again, but a notation)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ability 1 of Ressurecion is SUPER broken. Same concept as the general ability 1 effect.

Ability 2 of Ressurecion is broken. Light and Energy are not substances and when swung through cannot be consider cut. (How the heck do you cut light and gas?) Also as it stands there are just some things in this RP you cannot cut through. Hado 99 cannot be destroyed therefore it cannot be damaged nor cut. It temporarily increases his power to beyond god-like levels. ----That is the line of text you use for this ability. Even if its temporary, there is no way I myself (even if its approved) to allow it much less RP someone with it. Regardless of the so called weaknesses you defined with it.

Ability 3 is fine save for the last line of text that specifies combining it with ability 2.

Okay....Ability 4 is sort of tricky if no one catches it. Its a Doppleganger effect and the effect only duplicates 1/3 the strength of any known thing it copies. However notice the line of text, dude----------- His stats does not copy the stats of the original owner of zanpaktou or w/e. Instead you take the power the ability would have had if Taishi could use that move/ability in earnest at 100% and divide that power by 3. That still means you can use any known ability as if YOU YOURSELF IS ONLY USING IT AT 1/3 ITS STRENGTH AT YOUR SKILL LEVEL. 1/3 your own strength still provides a more powerful version of anything you copy.

That being said this is Megalo Max-out BROKEN to the theory of quantum resonance of multiplicative phenomons (i.e. The Hodge Conjecture)

I'm fine with the copying of effects. Save that no copying of zanpakuto. That ability is the Cardcollective BOSS idiom. Where in a game,you fight a bunch of bosses... the final boss has all of the same abilities as the previous weaker bosses. Honestly, you kind of created a way out of making your own zanpakuto by coming up with a bunch of other ones. Mainly the zanpakuto he can copy conflicts with stats everytime he copies one so that in itself is against everything. Mind you with those other abilities (The several other abilities of your zanpakuto) WHY WOULD NEED ANOTHER ONE? Or for that matter, multiple ones

In conclusion dude, please fix/tone down this weapon. If anyone is too dumb to know it by now this site does not allow godmodding. NO GODMODDING . As rules/app. mod. I can overule previous approvals to correct such an infraction. This I have already explained to you. If it was your job you could do the same thing.

I don't hate you. I have nothing against you. But in goodwill to other people who came on here and created functional ideas out of hard work efforts, you too must do the same.

Thank you for adhering to this message. Monty2289 (Monterrious McCaskill ; IC: Haruki Seieichi: Captain of the 13th Division; Grand Kido Commander of the Shinigami Military Kido Corps.)
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 8th 2009, 7:44 pm

I fixed everything, I believe.

For clarification: Taishi is now always in Ressurection form, he merely suppresses his strength. So Ressurection is like his Normal State, all he needs to do is power up.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 8th 2009, 8:27 pm

Thank you. That's actually A LOT better but "slow your role." Resurrecion form is still the release state. That little ploy you're insitigating won't work I'm afraid. Going into a fight no one will do anything against you unless they immediately go into the bankai stage. Evidently its the only way to compete with you anyways but regardless you're starting in a stage and form in which you're basically unbeatable in stats from the get go. Stating that you're supressing is merely just code for at any time my power just jumps to 100% when ever the hell I feel like it. Verbally state that this is not so and I will marked approved.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 9th 2009, 12:42 am

I state that it is not so and there will be strict limits and rules to well limit the process.

Meaning: I could only power up..slowly..starting at the 10% and if I need to power up, I can only do it in increments(like Toguro): 10%(Start), 20%, 30%, 45%, 60%, 80%, 85%, and finally 100% and you can only do one power up per post.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 9th 2009, 12:49 am

So after 5 posts when you hit 65 percent Everyone else is supposed to pack up and die? You're just really overpowered... Try and tone it down on a more human scale otherwise you'll just be a pillar of strength. People wanna join up but they won't if the main bad guy is Invincible.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 1:25 am

Round and About but nee-chan is right. You are providing something so conditionary and unnecessary. Get rid of it completely and stick to everything I told you to change in your app.

I'm deducing this aspect that everyone should have learned from Nikki Parker's daughter. The "KISS" Principle. (Kinetic Energy x Inertia x Speed to the second power) In other words Keep It Simple Stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

I could have used the less harsh Keep it Short and Sweet but that's a little too gay for me. In any case you know what I mean. Don't overcomplicate things with stuff you don't need. The reason behind this little condition of yours runs on numbers no one will look at and you figured that about time you reach 50 to 60 percent or more, we need to be picking your fist out of the rungs of our teeth. Just Role-Play...that's all we ask. Don't need conditions, or half baked numerical data.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 9th 2009, 5:46 am

Alright! Get rid of the whole complication. Its just a regular ressurection release. No Toguro power ups. Just Plain KISS.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 9th 2009, 5:54 am

Thank you. That whole Toguro thing is mook point. His ability is simple anyway. You're trying to take an application of spiritual energy that can be done by everyone and apply it to your character like its really important. (It's possible for any user to gradually increase their spiritual energy in a fight) I digress, Now that you've done so Approved. Good work.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 9th 2009, 7:02 am

Thank you!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down