Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shiriou Hisugai

2 posters

Go down

Shiriou Hisugai Empty Shiriou Hisugai

Post by staszitis September 24th 2009, 10:03 am

Name: Shiriou Hisugai

Current Race: Shinigami

Hair colour: Silver

Looks: 6' tall, Slender/toned body, emerald green eyes , Tribal tattoo close to right eye, long hair.

--------------------
Personality: Shiriou tends to be very laid back and sarcastic, which is also shown in his very loose fighting style. He is rarely taken seriously be his cohorts, which is how he likes it, there are many who wondered how he got admitted at all. Even though he seems very lazy, he is very adament about his duty to soul society, at times he forgets his facade in times of crisis, and during this time he can be strict and quite bitter even at his superiors. Shiriou loves a good fight, serious or not, it doesn't matter, he loves the rush of battle.

Likes:Shiriou loves being physical, such as training, sports, or plain out fighting. He also loves to be around people, even though he prefers women. Shiriou just loves to have fun.

Dislikes: Shiriou hates getting mad. period.

Crushes: Women in general, he's a flirt

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: Due to excessive training, he has gotten quite adept at Flash step, and has hardened reflexes
Specialties: Baking, Talking, sleeping

History: Shiriou was killed in a tragic train accident at the age of 18, and soon after was sent to soul society by the local shinigami. After learning all the basics of being dead, he quickly got sick of the whole dead idea and thought he would branch away from Rukongai, so he left after being in Rukongai for around 30 years. As he wandered he forgot time and would wander 100 years or so, but since he was gone for such a long time, it gave him time to think about what he could possibly do in this great spanse of area, so at the age 149, he decided that he wanted to help people, and so he tried to find his way back into Rukongai, by time he got there he found that he had been completely forgotten, no one recalled the name of Shiriou Hisugai, he chuckled to himself as he recalled not doing anything worth remembering, so he decided to start helping everwhere he could, and to his surprize there was much damage to the area from some sort of conflict, curious he would ask the people he would help, but they would not speak of it, because they themselves were afraid of it happening again, he figured that they were being ridiculous, thinking that calamaties rarely happen consecutively, he thought it was silly, but as he thought this, the air began to chill and as he looked around everyone was gone save one man who was on his knees crying, and between the whimpers all he could understand was something about a hollow coming again. Shiriou was certain that this man was mad, anyone one could tell that this was no hollow, it was a storm, it had to be, he couldn't believe any hollows would attack Rukongai, they only attack in the living world, he tried to stifle a laugh, but there was a knot in his throut, his heart started to race, but all he could think was -Death is coming.- He turned to the man, tried to tell him to run, but all that would come out was a shriek of fear. -turn around- was the thought that appeared in his head, -face death, head on, don't back down shiriou- he was confused, those thoughts couldn't have been his, he started to turn, but as he did, a flash of white went past him, and in front of his very eyes, a groteque creature stood before him, -Is this a hollow?- he thought. - Shiriou! what are you doing?! you can't fight this creature!- all he could was stare as this thing tore apart that crouched man, slowly, carefully, as if he didn't want to make a mess. 'Don't run away little man' the creature snickered, 'your the main course.' -how will you ever learn of me, you can't even fight this fodder- the thought was once again not his own, his eyes darted around for something, anything that could help, as he looked in the nearby house he noticed an odd looking sword, which he never saw before, -what are you waiting for?! pick me up!- Shiriou dashed for the sword and as he touched it, it changed to fit his hand, amazed at this prospect, he jumped out into the street, not thinking, as usual. He ran toward the hollow, swung as hard as he could, but the creature disapeared, his eyes darted around for it, it was gone. He heard a noise, he spun around to face this new entity, but he was surprised to see a man standing there, clapping, his black and white tunic waving about in the wind, he stared at the man who was a sight to behold himself, smiling like he had just done some dasterdly deed. Shiriou points his sword at him, 'Who are you?' This mysterious man just laughed, 'you know we could use a man like you, your full of energy, but you lack skill, you have so much potential, hahaha' Shiriou doesn't put his guard down, 'Answer the question.'
'First answer mine. How did you get here? And what's it's name?'
'Wha- I used to live-
'no originally' he smiled
'I died on earth' that second he finally realized where he had seen that tunic before.
'your like one of the people that brought me here'
'Ding Ding Ding, you my friend should get a prize, now I am not a "people" I am a shinigami, and my name is shiro, now my other question, what is its name, quickly now.'
'Oh umm my name is Shiriou Hisugai'
'Not yours, the swords you dullard'
'The swords? I think you lost me'
'So much power, and you don't even know it's name, pity'
'How about Zennif-
'And you just got dummer, you can't name it, He has a name and it will come to you'
'When?'
'After you become a Shinigami of course' his smile widened
'How do I do that?'
'Has your brain been dripping out of your ear? You need to go to school of course'
'Oh, where is that I might ask?'
'ughh, come with me'
-----
Shiriou went then went through the school and became a shinigami.
(sorry I will try to finish the rest later in this section.... as soon as I write it)
staszitis
staszitis

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Shiriou Hisugai Empty Re: Shiriou Hisugai

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2009, 9:33 pm

Great job on the application!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by staszitis September 25th 2009, 7:38 am

Thanks it took about three days to think it up and edit and write, but it's not completely finished to my standards, I'm an author, it's what I nit-pick on.
staszitis
staszitis

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 25th 2009, 9:15 pm

Ok well good luck finishing it ^_^
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats