Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shiroi Tomoshibi - Shinigami

2 posters

Go down

Shiroi Tomoshibi - Shinigami Empty Shiroi Tomoshibi - Shinigami

Post by TheWarHero September 13th 2009, 4:49 pm

Name: Shiroi Tomoshibi

Current Race: Shinigami

Hair color: “Dirty-Blond”, Light brown with a hint of blond mixed in.

Physical Description: Standing at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches, a weight of 220 pounds. His body seems more toned than bulky and perhaps mildly intimidating to someone of short stature. An average looking young man, however, his eyes have starkly different colors. The right eye has a shade of blue as the left a shade of green with a faint line running down to the right of the iris.

Always on his wrist is a bracelet, one made from old string with small plastic white beads. One bead is larger than the others with a green heart imprinted on it.

Personality: Humorous, Valorous, as well as an overall friendly guy. He maintains a strong sense of right and wrong that guides all of his actions, even if those actions go against an order. Humor heals the soul is what he believes and even in the darkest of times he may crack a joke whether it’s funny or not. A strong urge to prove himself along with a need to help those who need it or don’t, regardless, he just wants to help.

Likes: Bad Jokes, Cheese, Pointy Objects, Helping People, Beating up Hollows, Women

Dislikes: Hollows, Rotten Cheese, Spiders, Open Water, Criminals, Bullies

Skills/Abilities: A sixth sense [ If you want to call it that], he will often feel an un-nerving gut feeling as if something bad were to happen. Often to only those that he knows and/or cares about.

Specialties: Attempts stand-up comics

History: Shiroi Tomoshibi, Born in Kakura Town along with his twin sister Mitsukai, was given a unique heredity eye color condition known as Heterochromia. As a young child, Shiroi got along with his sister very well and grew into a friendship in which would last throughout their entire life. At the age of 7, Mitsukai gave Shiroi a friendship bracelet to show their bond as siblings and friends. Shiroi first found his calling when he was only at age 13 when a boy was pushed around by a few other kids, though injured in the process, he stopped them.

As life went on, Shiroi found himself wanting to protect those who need it the most. Shiroi and his sister vowed to do just that and join the Police but fate had a different path. A year into the force, they were gunned down in a small shop while on their day off. Shiroi was nearly destroyed before entering the Soul Society as just after his death and his sister’s, she was attacked and fell prey to a Hollow. Despite the emotional event, he still stood as he once was in the living world and kept moving forward.

Sample Chapter: “Don’t give up… I wouldn't dream of it…”

A finger placed against his chin as he thinks out loud,

“Hmm… Cheesy-Bites or Cheddar Blasters?”

Shiroi stood in a small aisle as he faced a small selection of teen favored snacks, of course the selection was great but such a shop as this… you can’t really ask for much. Outside stood Mitsukai, she wore the baggy jacket that she stole from me and her classic dark green shorts as she always wore them to any outing. She flicked the stray piece of hair that was escaping from her hat then her gaze drifted towards me in which I could feel. She wanted me to hurry up but I had plenty of time considering she was still filling up the car and with that, I grabbed the Cheddar Blasters.

I then made my way to the drinks and to my surprise, energy drinks filled the slots where some much better choices should be. I let out a mental sigh as I really didn’t want to drink any of this slime juice, I gripped the handle of one of the doors as I heard an all too familiar voice and tone,

“Come on Shiroi! You take longer than anyone I know!” Mitsukai spoke bluntly at me as she approached me. Frankly, I didn’t even hear her open the door to the shop as they always have a little ring to go with it…Must be broken.

“Will you be patient? We have all the time in the world, alright?” I replied back to her as I reached for a small can of grape soda, I always did love grape soda. She gave me a small huff as she reached for another grape soda and pushed it into my chest.

“Alright Mr. Turtle, hurry up and pay for it.” She spoke and made her way to a small magazine stand that was on the counter as I made my way there. The clerk seemed angry that I took too long and I can tell she was a bit worried as well. I placed the items on the counter as Mitsukai glanced through the magazine as if to ignore me and pass the time.
The price was a tad large for just two sodas and a small bag of cheese chips but oh well; I dug into my pocket to pull out my wallet and my luck… I was short. I turned my gaze to Mitsukai and she could read my thoughts as she sighed,

“Theres some extra cash in the car… I’ll stay here and you go get it.”

I gave a quick smile at her and headed out to the car as I saw another car pulling in but diverted my gaze to my car. What a pain, I always tend to forget things and forgetting how much money is always a bad thing… I grabbed what little change there was but just enough and turned back around to enter the store. I now did realize that the bell doesn’t work as the other man entered, he was kind enough to hold the door as its hard to come across nice people these days. Mitsukai glanced back at me as I raised the money like a torch and fast-walked over the counter.

“Alright, here’s the rest.” I spoke to the clerk as she seemed hassled by me and my sister but took the money nevertheless. Mitsukai quickly snatched up her soda with one hand and putting the magazine back with the other, quite talented really. I grabbed mine and the snack as I heard the clerk tell us to have a great day, we always do. As I turned around, the man seemed awfully close as I bumped into him and dropped my soda but held onto my snack…It’s crushed, of course…

“Oh, I’m sorry.” The man said as he bent down to pick up to the soda which I would now say would be a bomb now. The man wore a black jacket along with some sunglasses and black pants to match, as he bent down… I noticed something in his jacket which made me wish I was blind. The man came back up and noticed a rather shocked look on my face as we both stood still, as you can tell… I was never meant to be an uncover cop. He stepped back and quickly brought out a black hand-gun as he yelled,

“You alert the police and you’re all dead!” I stood still along with my sister, however, the clerk did not… She panicked and dove under the counter and I’m quite sure she pressed the alert button. The man turned towards the counter and took a step forward which was his mistake and I reacted… which was my mistake. I dropped the snack and reached with both hands for the gun, Mitsukai came at him to assist me as she brought up her fist and launched it towards the man’s face like a rocket. He tumbled over one of the racks full of snacks and candy as his grip over the gun tightened and I went with him…

BANG! BANG!

Two shots into the chest…I fell over and he aimed it at the frozen statue that is my sister…

BANG!

One shot, as he only needed it… She fell down as I grasped the last breathes I will ever take. We were gone in a matter of seconds, erased by a man who we never knew… I doubt anyone knew. I opened my eyes as I felt my chest…The bullet wounds, they’re gone!? I brought myself up to see Mitsukai kneeling over her own corpse... She was crying. I was too terrified to speak as I looked over my shoulder to see myself laying their lifeless…We were both dead.

A noise came from the back room but we didn’t listen, nor did we even care, we were just empty at this moment. To what can only be described as a tentacle reached for Mitsukai and there I saw her dragged towards the door as she let out a loud cry for help. I dove towards as she gripped onto the edge of the counter with bit of strength she could manage. I placed a foot against the counter and grabbed both hands as I pulled harder than I ever thought was possible…But the creature seemed other-worldly in strength as Mitsukai’s tearful eyes gazed at me…She knew but she refuse to believe that I wasn’t strong enough. She was tugged once more and with that…She was slipping as I only managed to grip the friendship bracelet that she made for me and herself and with that…It shatters. The beads fly as she lets one last scream as she’s dragged to the darkness and then only silence; I lost her twice.

I fell on my back as I gazed upwards to the lights and everything started to blur as I thought only of that last look…Her eyes pleaded to me for help and I failed.

“Don’t give up! You never give up!” I heard a familiar voice… Mitsukai? I lost you; there is nothing to hold onto. Even with all of my strength, I lost.

“You never give up! Never!” She spoke louder than ever as I then gave a slight smile to her words. She was right as I never did and she didn’t either…I forgotten about the monster as sounds became silent and the light shined brighter and bright with each passing second.

“Please…Don’t give up.” Her voice echoed through my head as I saw a large black blur stand over me as I felt a light tap on my forehead. I tried to adjust my eyes to see who it was but somehow I knew it was her; I could see her smile at me. The lights brighten and the blur faded…

Don’t give up…I wouldn’t dream of it.

[There might be some typos that I over-looked, I did this at about 4-ish in the morning so bare with me.]

TheWarHero

Back to top Go down

Shiroi Tomoshibi - Shinigami Empty Re: Shiroi Tomoshibi - Shinigami

Post by Monty2289 September 13th 2009, 9:12 pm

Should I really be turning down members even if this site is technically dead. It's too tidious for me to explain so....

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/discussion-f51/kage-kaisen-dead-but-potential-new-site-project-t598.htm
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down