Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Hinoshu Zeyan

3 posters

Go down

Hinoshu Zeyan Empty Hinoshu Zeyan

Post by Hino Z. July 27th 2009, 9:36 am

Name: Hinoshu Zeyan. His nickname is Z. or Hino

Current Race: Shinigami

Age: Appearance is 9 Years Old. His Actual age is 197 Years old

Hair colour: Blue/b]

[b]Looks
:
Spoiler:
Hino likes to wear his Shinigami outfit proudly, but he also wears gloves that mask his reatsu. Every time Hino Would go to the world of the living he would wear his hand-made gloves so that no hollows would think he's a soul reaper

--------------------
Personality: Z. does have a sense of humor and likes to have fun with his friends. But when something serious happens in Soul Society or the real world hes really serious and fights for what he believes in. he usually hangs around with his friend or trying to help captains. long story short he keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Now hinoshu is a nice guy to hang around with and a very powerful teammate to fight with. he likes to be friendly with everyone including his enemies but when the enemy gets cocky he doesn't hold back. Z. loves to be near water as his zanpakutos spirit is a water dragon and because he loves to see oceans and lakes. he also loves the water because it heals him and his zanpakuto. Z. doesn't care if he's the top dog or not but he sure does try his best at everything. most people see Z. as the type of guy they can interact with, Z. is a very sociable person, but he sometimes asks stupid questions. Now in battle winning isn't everything but he tries his best if he loses, he learns from hi mistakes and tries again. He has high speed in battle and rarely takes his glove off to show his reatsu.

Likes: Hino likes to have fun, especially in the real world. Hino would get in his Gegai Form to play with his friends in the real world, Hino died a young age so he still likes to do what normal kids would want to do, For example, He would play baseball with his friends and challenge grown-ups to a baseball game. Now Hino doesn't care if he loses the game, He only cares if he has fun. Another thing Hino likes to do is Hang around with his squad, Normally Captains are to busy to bond with their squad, but Hino finishes his paperwork fast so that he gets enough time to train his Squad and himself.

Dislikes: Hino Dislikes Hollows and the Espada. Because they kill innocent people Without reason, and that is what Hino really hates the most. Hino also hates grown-up that think they know everything. Hino thinks that they are really selfish and not caring.

Crushes: Since Hino is Really young he sees a women with love. Hino likes a girl with a great personality and that they both have a great time together. That's all that matters to Hino

--------------------

Skills/Abilities:

Kido's

Name: Bubble Bomb

Type: Destruction

Number: 30

Element: Water

Incantation: Rise from the waters,rinse their souls away

Description: 200of bbubles form and follow the enemy and the bubbles explode when they touch the enemy

Name: Restrain (塞, sai?)

Type: Binding

Number: 1

Element:

Incantation: Way of Binding Number 1 , Restrain!

Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

Name: White Lightning (白雷, byakurai?)

Number: 4

Element:

Incantation: Way of Destruction Number 4 , White Lightning

Description: — Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Name: Shot of Red Fire (赤火砲, shakkahō?, Red Flame Cannon in the English dub)

Number: 31

Element: Fire

Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Realtu

Zanpakuto Looks: Hinoshu Zeyan Redirr

Zanpakuto Description: Zanpakuto Description: Realtu is like any other Zanpakuto. Except The Threads attatched to the hilt of the sword is very special. If it touches it you, your reatsu will go down little by little for a short amount of time. Its favorite element is water. My Zanpakuto becomes stronger when it is near Large amounts water such as areas like lakes or rivers. Water is like a boost for my zanpakuto.

Released Zanpakuto Description: it will turn into into long black and gray mace . theres a trick to the mace. it opens up and shoots a water cannon to the enemy and it will follow if you move. if i miss you i can shoot out one of the spikes from the mace (it wont follow you can block or dodge). Realtu can also make a limited amount of water clones if the battlefield is nearby lakes or oceans

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: show them the way, Realtu

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Hinoshu Zeyan Images

Zanpakuto Spirit: Hinoshu Zeyan 18501WaterDragon
it makes the surrounding zone a water cage where the enemy cant escape (after a short while when i decide). He is a really nice water dragon and likes the same stuff i do but if i get hurt and summon him he comes out with rage and anger.

Zanpakuto Realm: Zanpakuto Realm: My zanpakuto was located in the realm of Water. It lived with many other dragons, and he lived peacefully in his village,The Dragons were the villagers protectors, they had relied on them for when any trouble appeared on the village. My Zanpakuto helped many people survive hard times and rescued villagers from Enemies.

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: my Zanpakuto spirit releases his power and goes directly to me and my shunpo is faster and silenced . and i grow 3 arms and i have 5 more swords. my Zanpakuto spirit releases his power and goes directly to me and my shunpo is faster and silenced . and i have 5 more swords. each sword can do one trick. Water sword can shoot out a water dragon to go directly at you but for only 5 seconds but its fast. the fire sword can make a flmae cage where you cant escape for a short amount of time when it weakens and you can break out of it Darkness sword messes with your mind and you think you have won the battle when you are in a coma for 15 seconds. the wind and ground sword act together. the ground sword grows hand and if i cant find you i slice my sword on the ground and hands grab you at your feet for 2 minutes then when i have found you i use my wind sword to make wind blades go at the enemy but i can only shoot 7 blades

Bankai Looks: Just regular swords but i grow 5 arms
Hinoshu Zeyan Swords

Specialties: He is Very Fast and He is Really smart.

Last edited by Hino Z. on July 27th 2009, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Hinoshu Zeyan Empty Re: Hinoshu Zeyan

Post by Hino Z. July 27th 2009, 9:36 am

History:
(life to death)
When he was born he spent a lot of years with his parents doing what a regular young boy would do. he spent a lot of times with his friends at school or after school. on saturdays he'll go out with his parents to catch a movie or something they'll do together.He likes to run and runs atleast 5 miles everyday. that was his favorite sport, track. besides track Z. was a very clumsy boy everywhere, he would break something in 2 seconds or less.Life was good for Z. but as he started to grow older he became more intelligen to his studies and devoted himself to become a firefighter. But it never happened be cause when he was only 7 years old he go into a car crash with his parents With a big truck and went to soul society.

(Being a Shinigami)
Z. has been in Soul Society for a long time and he misses his parents , but he wont let that get in the way. Hes been living by himself for several years now and makes everyday he will train in his home to become a soul reaper.. He goes to the general shop to buy his needs so he can survive in Soul Society. Z. has been thinking of joining the Soul academy and has been training. So one day when he goes to the general shop he no longer waits, He immediately goes to soul academy to sign up

(Training to be come a soul reaper)
His First day at soul academy was a tough one, He had trouble in kido and combat. After School he would practice his kido and combat skills. After Several days in Soul academy he caught up with the students in kido and in combat where he learned his Zanpakutos name and his history. In combat he would always try his best to win the fight but he didnt win all the fights. He would learn from his mistakes and try again. kido wasnt his favorite class because whenever he tried to learn a destructive kido it would blow up in his face and everybody would laugh even the head coach laughed, he laughs at it to and then tries again after school to achieve it. Several months have passed and Z. was getting better at every class. it was time for graduation, Z. wasnt the top student or an advanced student he just wanted to be normal and to be accepted into a division and be accepted as friends.

(Actual becoming a Soul reaper)
Z. was promoted to be a 3rd Seat in the 13th Divison and he was very happy because a 3rd seat was a high rank and he immediately got excited. Hes been having an exiting time in that division making friends and avoiding to make enemies in his division, Hes been helping the captain and the Vice-captain with all their work. his personailities stayed the same but he has really gotten stronger. Everyday is like any other day he had in the real world except now he has a lot of paperwork to do and when he has time off he'll go practice with the other team members to become stronger and help the team defeat hollows or even Espadas.

~Being a Captain~
Hino was learning a new Technique with his clones.~Beginner Level~
One day before I became a captain or even a lieutenant I was working hard on this technique. All Hino could do was make one clone so it was extremely hard to destroy an enemy or even create a bigger shot of red fire. But at that time Hino was weak at wasn't able to bat away the Kido. It would either make contact with me or I make contact with it with my mace and get flown back a few yards. Hino never gave up using this technique as he knew it was a deadly one. That's when he decided to temporarily give up on the technique and work on making a second clone so the Shot of Red Fire would become bigger and more deadlier.While Hino Spent almost 4 years learning how to create a second clone, He was getting impressed as he would create a second clone but it will just disintegrate and turn to dust. But when those 4 years passed Hino learned how to create as many clones as his reatsu could make. When he mastered the skill he went back to practice his technique. But first he helped his clones create a bigger Shot of Red Fire and Learn how to merge them to create an ultimate shot. While the clones were learning, Hino practice his strength on hollows that came near his area, and if there wasn't any hollows he would fight a clone of his until they died and returned back to his zanpakuto. Hino was getting stronger and the clones were learning fast. Hino could bat away a normal Shot of red fire easier now. The Two clones finished and learned how to merge a huge Shot of Red Fire in over 2 years, and Hino grew his strength in the same time as the clones learned the kido.Hino had a hard time batting away that huge kido the clones threw at him. He didn't give up as he kept on doing this technique repeatedly. When Z. would go on missions with his team he would try his technique but only failed at killing the hollow and not even batting away the kido. Hino Tried to figure out what he was doing wrong, his strength was good enough to bat away that kido easily, but he would miss it or it wouldn't hit the target, it would just go lazily to the left or lazily to the right. Hino was having a hard time, he would let down his team in missions due to his failure to achieve this technique, he was laughed at by his own teammate as he was the 10th seat of the 5th Division and he needed to improve. The next day he went on a mission, Of course he didn't succeed on doing his technique but he did save his teammates from 2 strong hollows. But it was that mission that Z. knew what was going wrong. He returned to the training grounds and did the technique. He batted it away perfectly and he saw that his reatsu was making it move to the left. He did it once more and controlled his reatsu on the ball to go straight and to pick up speed. He succeeded and kept on trying for 2 more years. He mastered the technique, he went on a mission against 2 Gillians and desroyed them both only using his technique once.At that mission he saved his entire squad, even his lieutenant. He got promoted dramatically from the Lieutenant of Squad 6 to Becoming the Captain. He was applauded and cheered at his promotion day as he learned a powerful technique

Picture of Character:
Spoiler:

Sample Chapter:Z. wanted to train his power's. He appeared in The training ground's and wanted to train. Z. looked at the sky and then to the ground. He looked to see how far the training ground was since he was gonna use a lot of reatsu. Z. closed his eye's and took out his zanpakuto "Come out" he said as 2 clones appeared out of his zanpakuto and were ready to fight. Z. turned around and said "I need you guy's to go as hard as you can, since you are a part of me you will surely be strong, and since there's 2 of you, i will be having a hard time aswell" Z. said. as he got into fighting position "You may attack at any...." Z. was interupted as one clone appeared 6 feet above Z.'s head and was about to attack with his zanpakuto. Z. quickly moved away but the other clone used shunpo to appear infront of Z. who was having a hard time controlling his feet. the clone struck his sword but Z. managed to dodge although he flew back a couple of yards. Z. got up seeing both clone's side by side atleast 10 yard's away from him, The training ground's were clear of no tree's just dirt and grass. Z. rested his zanpakuto on his shoulder's and waited for mhis clone's to attack. Z. Closed his eye's and thought of a plan . he began to talk "I'll just wait for...." Z. was again interupted but he saw it coming. the clone was again behind hm but Z. was already behind the clone and struck him with his zanpakuto. No harm was done as the clone flew back. but Z.'s plan wasn't done. the clone was getting weaker by the second as Z.'s zanpakuto's threads on the hilt were a reatsu eater. the clone was dying and therefore Z. only payed attention to his other clone "Show them the way, Realtu" Z.'s Zanpakuto turned into a huge black and gray mace. Z. shunpo'd behind the sickened clone and smashed him with his mace, water bursted out of the clone. the other clone shunpo'd away and also released his sword. Z. shunpo'd in the air and used "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!, Way of Destruction #31, Shot of red fire after he shot that he also shot a water cannon bigger then the red shot out from his mace. the clone quickly moved but Z. saw that coming. Z. shunpo'd behind his clone used his hilt's threads to hit the clone. the clone was now dying, then Z. smashed him into the position where the red shot and water cannon were going. the clone planned on moving but Z. used "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!, Way of Binding #61, Six Rods Prison Light" the clone could not move a single muscle. the shot of red fire and the water cannon shot both hit the clone with massive strength and reatsu. Z. looked at the explosion when he thought "My training is over, next time I'll use 10 clone's" as he walked away going to do his report.Z. came back once more, but this time he wanted to train on his bankai. Z. wanted to try his bankai out. "Hmm, WIll 10 clone's be enough to hold back my bankai?" "Well i guess we'll just have to see" Z. said as he Released 10 clone's from his zanpakuto "Come Out". Z.'s Clone looked serious as they were shocked Captain Z. was gonna try his bankai out. the clone's got into fighting position and waited for Z. to Unleash his bankai. the clone's were impatient and they all attacked right at Z. "Show them the way, Realtu!" Z.'s zanpakuto transformed into a black and gray long mace which he used to smash all the 10 clone's 26 yards away. the clone's got up quickly and Z. Did not waste any time "Ban-Kai!" he shouted as massive amount of reatsu bursted out of Z. and he quickly grew 5 arms and 5 swords that were each of a different element. the clones were not amazed as they just ran and used shunpo to get closer to Z. but Z. still did not move a muscle as his appearance did not change when he released his bankai. one clone was going to attack by the back as Z. quickly swung his darkness type sword that did not make a cut to the clone, for more then a minute the clone was in a coma, and was destroying himself inside his mind, thats what the darkness sword does. Z. swung his Ground type sword up in the air and the ground grew a giant hand that came up and grabbed 4 clone's. Z. quickly used his Wind type sword to make an attack known as wind blade where slashes of wind go directly at the enemy, the ground type sword and the wind type sword act together. the blade's quickly destroyed the 4 clone's and Z. quickly looked at the clone with a coma and Z. used his water blade which was his primary zanpakuto and used a giant water cannon almost 5 times as big as his normal water cannon shot. the shot killed the clone and now there was only 5 clones left. they all jumped and went for an attack on all sides, but Z. used his fire sword and did a fire slice attack, which fire bursted out of all of Z.'s side's. 2 clones were killed and 3 injured were left. Z. was going to fuse all of his swords together and make an elemental attack. Z. threw all of his swords in the air and they all formed an elemental sword which can fire every element at once. Z. made a quick slash and a huge white glowing ball which was 17 times as big as Z.'s water cannon shot, and inside the ball you can see every element swinging around. the ball made contact with the 3 clones and the ball made a huge explosion which made a giant hole 300 yards wide and long. Z. knee'd down breathing hard and keeping one eye closed as he got up slowly "My bankai is strong, but not strong enough" Z. thought as he used shunpo and disappeared
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 27th 2009, 4:31 pm

You stole my idea of a super-chibified character!! [Well, not really. Who cares XD]

Well, I have no say over what happens here because I'm the RPing / Training / Missions Mod, have to wait for either Monty2289 or Shizuku to approve of this.

But I have to say...awesome writing.

[TIP: You might want to move your Zanpakuto to the "Weapons Application" instead of leaving it here.]

- FROM: Kensei [IC - Segunda (Rosario), Unknown Identity (?)]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 27th 2009, 5:19 pm

Indeed. We apparently have a chibi-fied shinigami now. You were very thorough which is always good but a lot of information written was extremely useless. Like for skills/abilities we only ask that you write generally what you're capable of. And as a captain you're capable of preforming a variety of kido (if you prefer it) so it's not so important that anyone should expect anything less. Also your custom kido if you don't mind should be written in a post in the Ideas Thread. I wouldn't mind adding more since I revamped the kido list some time ago. So feel free to suggests new ones (If you're going to number a custom kido then any and all shinigami should be able to use it)

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/information-f30/kido-t10.htm

Yes and your information about your zanpakuto should be made as an app. in the weapons applications thread. ^^

Other than that I like your character app. and no other problems so approved ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hino Z. July 27th 2009, 6:52 pm

Ok Will Do ^^ Thank you
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 27th 2009, 7:20 pm

I sort of glanced at your zanpakuto and while your character is approved I got to say I'm not sure about the zanpakuto but I'll actually pay attention and read it when it's in its own app.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum