Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Michelle Peterson

+2
Kensei
keymaster of souls
6 posters

Go down

Michelle Peterson Empty Michelle Peterson

Post by keymaster of souls July 17th 2009, 1:43 am

Name: Michelle Peterson

Current Race: Quincy

Hair colour: Black

Looks: height, about 5’ 6”, with a weight of 120 pounds. Is very thin, almost flat on the chest and rear, completely on the stomach area, her legs a slightly bony. Her hair is long, straight down to her shoulders. Her skin is a light tone, very little tanning. Her face has soft, rounded features, looking very pretty with light green eyes to top it all off. At school she wears the usual uniform for Karakura high school, though on the streets she wears very Americanized clothing, a pink sleeveless shirt and a light crimson skirt reaching the middle of her knees, with white tennis shoes on her feet. On her wrist is always the mysterious bracelet God’s Hand.

--------------------
Personality: Being a foreign transfer student, Michelle feels slightly awkward around others native to Japan, so she confuses suffixes on occasion. With this awkwardness is a bit of insecurity, when frightened she will make a slight squealing noise. Because of all this, she can be a little submissive, sometime giving in or going off with the wrong person, though she gets away before anything horrible happens to her. The words she says the most are: “Sorry!” “Pardon me! I didn’t mean to!” and “Please forgive me!” with a lot of bowing. When a direct threat presents itself, mostly something like a hollow, she goes into a trance-like state of mind, her eyes and expression blank, showing little emotion other than slight aggression. When hearing a familiar voice, she snaps out of this state of mind. The sudden change in personality’s cause has yet to be found out. [Shinigami are new to her, she had never met any or even knows what they are]

Likes: The Beach, Staying inside on Rainy Days, Caramel, and Happiness.

Dislikes: Though not exactly hating much of anything, she tends to dislike things like Disrespect, Vulgarity, and Violation of Personal Space.

Crushes: Being new to Japan, she does not know anyone enough for a romantic relationship.

--------------------

Skills/Abilities: These are unique abilities you may have.
Specialties: [I’ll get to this sometime, not sure what to do] (Cooking, diplomacy, etc.)

History: The Peterson Family didn’t exactly act religious, but from the jewelry every one of them carries, they somewhat seem like it. Michelle grew up in America, not exactly looking to out of the ordinary. She had a few good friends come and go, it was all part of life. You can’t really control life. Others control your life. Something happened in her life; it almost ended. A creature known as a hollow appeared to Michelle on the way home from school. She was afraid, but when she looked it in the eyes…everything changed. Suddenly she activated the bracelet and used it to destroy the unholy creature. After it was destroyed, her parents called to her “Michelle! Where are you?” Michelle snapped out of her trance and ran to her mother, frightened and crying. “Mommy! Mommy!” She yelled, crying. “There was a scary skull person! It was smiling and it was scary!” she continued to cry to her mother. Michelle’s mother knew exactly what it was, being a Quincy. “Jonathan! Come in here!” Michelle’s mother called to her husband. He walked into the room with a sandwich in his hand. “Yes?” he asked after swallowing the bite he took. “Jon, Michelle used it.” Jonathan stared blankly at Michelle, still crying. He sighed, and then replied “Let’s give her some time, then she has to go.” Michelle lived a normal life for a few years with incidents like the hollow attack being at a minimum. When she ended the Ninth Grade, she was transferred to a school in Japan, with the explanation being: “You’re destined to keep the Quincy’s from going extinct. You must learn in Japan.” And for some reason, they never explained what a Quincy is, or how they are going extinct. Her parents just sent her off to Japan, to start tenth grade at Karakura High School. Michelle hopes to make some friends, and that no one will be mean, she isn’t disrespectful, and that she learns what a Quincy is. [200 words to even be considered!] (is this long enough? Probably not, though…)
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Humor  : Tell me a joke when I'm depressed.

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

http://lightinthedarkheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Michelle Peterson Empty Re: Michelle Peterson

Post by Kensei July 17th 2009, 4:38 pm

Can't have you go around with no rank.

Despite my announcements in the Ideas, Baraku has posted his own rank thingy: I suggest Follower.

Write your stats, look at the stat explanation thingy somewhere on the forum. Sorry. Smile

Nice writing, see a lot of potential in the character.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 1:32 am

Yeah...as far as approval goes I'll give the okay no problem. And it's really because I don't think there is any wording or at least any explaination on history length in transition to Quincy Ranks. (As opposed to other races with prominent ranks that require you to write A LOT...if it's a high position that is) That is unless you're the Quincy leader then you'd definitely be writing a buttload.

But I also so potential in the character. So approved. I've already read your weapon app. and I said I'll approve it once you get an approved character (Since it's an excellent and fair weapon) so it too has been accepted.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 1:54 am

Wow...thanks. So, where do I put in these stats if nessecary?
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 2:20 am

Well you can link them from this page or in another post or write them in your signature.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 2:22 am

Okay...So, I'll try to I guess.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasher204 July 18th 2009, 4:49 am

wahhhh! I really, REALLY want to post my character!
Rasher204
Rasher204

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 8:42 am

I think I saw it earlier...I want you to get it out there too. It's a really good character.
Another great work by Rasher204! ^_-
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 July 18th 2009, 5:43 pm

I want to see it too Crying or Very sad
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr August 4th 2009, 12:15 am

cant u be like bishop or arch bishop...... that would make it more fun for me..... especially if u make urself bishop we rp a little then u get arch bishop..... cause if it goes that way i get to rp a little....
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: