Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

God's Hand

4 posters

Go down

God's Hand Empty God's Hand

Post by keymaster of souls July 13th 2009, 6:17 am

Name: 神の手 (God’s Hand)

Type: Quincy Bow
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Element Table (I’ll list see if it’s all cool)

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): Describe in detail what you Zanpakuto's spirit looks like.

General Abilities: In it’s bracelet form, it is unable to come off of the user’s wrist without the user’s will for it to do so.

Unreleased Form

Picture: (Optional)

Description: A basic Latin cross made of silver on a silver chain bracelet, this bracelet is very loose on the average arm, about two sizes to big. When activated it looks like an English Longbow made of light.

Shikai (Second Form)

Picture: (Optional)

Release Command: “This world needs Justice…only his righteous hands will serve it!”

Description: The longbow made of light tones down into a modern composite bow looking made of bone. The modern composite has gears at the tips that hold the string, and an aiming tab comes from the left for the user’s eye, having three small “plates” that help with different distances. The handle looks wrapped in a cotton cloth with small beads for grip in various colors. The string still looks made of light.

Abilities: What is your Shikai's special abilities

Ability 1: The ability to add an element of choice to the last arrow shot, these elements are:
-Light
-Dark
-Fire
-Wind
-Water/Ice
-Earth/Stone

Ability 2: The ability to fire fast but short bursts of spirit arrows like a semi-automatic [or] bolt action gun, these bursts are 30 arrows, shot in various directions in the general area of the direction the bow is pointed, so there is no guarantee they will all hit, but can help prevent the escape of the target, for they at least fly close to the target on many sides.

Ability 3: The ability to produce blades of many sizes for the user or allies to wield, these include:
-Fencing Foils
-Long swords
-Broadswords
-Katanas
-Knives (of all sizes)
-Saber
Though these only last as long as the user is able to have the weapon’s Shikai activated, and will vanish when Shikai is deactivated. ((this might’ve been established already but I wanted to put it in)
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Humor  : Tell me a joke when I'm depressed.

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

http://lightinthedarkheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

God's Hand Empty Re: God's Hand

Post by Monty2289 July 13th 2009, 5:36 pm

Um...gohan bothered me about this on P.M. but I can't approve this until a character is made. Also I thought we had a giant discussion about this but Quincys do not have elemental bases abilities. I forgot what's his name because he went on a rant about how controlling I was but I'd like to keep the precedent of certain attributes of races from its source.

And...according to the source Quincys have the unique ability to break down space filled with reishin and then simply convert it into another shape. Not completely change the reiatsu they gather into another form. If that was possible they would be doll-less versions of Bounts (That's the seperation between them as far as what can be done with reishin)

Anyways...Let me be a bit level headed. Unlike the last guy who complained about Quincys not having affinities you are actually smart to venture that it's your quincy bow that allows for the conversion and not a technique that is formed from you or your body. So I guess it's totally legal. Quincys can have affinities if its their weapon that has the unique afformity to change reishin into an element.

It's type is obvious as a quincy bow. And I normally give special type names to weapons for characters. (Like the species name for pokemon ^^) So you have an Advanced Reishin Conversion Type Quincy Cross. Advanced Reishin Conversion because it does extremely proficient transformation effects with reiatsu such as converting it into elements or and transforming it into a variety of other weapons.

Of course until a character is made I can't approve it. I however do like the weapon.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei July 13th 2009, 5:57 pm

Um..."Kami no Te"?
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 14th 2009, 5:16 am

Oh! oops! I'm to used to weapon's approval first ^_^" I just need to figure out how to make a socially awkward transfer student into a quincy, then I'll make the character.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr July 14th 2009, 10:48 pm

his name was alex...... and hes over it soooo.... he says sorry by the way....
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 15th 2009, 5:28 am

Hm? Well, I was originally going for a foreign transfer student named Michelle, maybe coming from a secret quicny family in america.
Just an idea...
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 15th 2009, 5:55 pm

That idea is fine. Go for what you feel. And I'm aware his name is Alex, Andy I just didn't feel like announcing names. And yes I believe he is over it but the fact of the matter is fuss came up in the first place about it and it should have never did. Also I think I said to him a billion times that it would make sense that the weapon is the effect additive for his elemental based arrows and...he got angry because he wanted it to be a technique. But that's all said and done.

keymaster, making the weapon first is fine. It's just that I can't approve a weapon that doesn't have a body to go to it ya know. ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 16th 2009, 4:57 am

Thanks for not giving me to much heat. I'll get on the character soon!
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 1:33 am

Since you have an approved character now. This weapon is now Approved
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 1:56 am

Thanks. Say, could I enter the Karakura high school storyline you made?
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 2:28 am

I don't know about now considering that it's basically over. The affair was between Shinigami and Arrancar and one vizard (Yours truly). What would be fun is that it's continued...which we might do. Since after becoming a Vizard I wanted to keep a linking story. So maybe in the next one. Even so you can start Role-Play Requests for anyone to join and I'll be up for it no problem. That and tourneys (non-plot related battles).
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 2:40 am

Oh. Thanks man.
So, RP requests would go where exactly?
((I can be a bothersome b****, can't I?))
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 18th 2009, 2:51 am

It's my job to answer questions as such. RP requests can go in anywhere where discussion would take place. Like the disscusion thread ^^ And there's the collaboration thread which where actual RP requests should go but we hardly ever use it for some reason.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 18th 2009, 3:08 am

I think to be proper and polite I'll use the collab. Thanks dude!
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 29th 2009, 7:14 am

Um...before I use this weapon[I'm thinking long-term], I'm gpoing to explain the effects of each element, so as no one complains it's not part of the sheet.

Dark: If it hits the enemy, they are slowed down by a quarter of their speed for two posts.
Wind: The arrow is accelerated substantially, though still being dodgable.
Fire: Burns the target when it hits on the body or within 5 feet of the target, only the body part hit will burn.
Light: A slightly stronger spirit arrow, only with more power but slightly slower in flight speed, and bursts on contact into small light particles, these being generally harmless.
Earth/Stone: This is the slowest type of arrow but makes a small explosions on contact with the target or terrain.
Water/Ice: This type of arrow freezes the target hit for 1 post, but only a small part of the body, so it will only be useful if it hits an arm or leg. Very dodgable, but is really hazardous.

I'd also like to inquire if I can combine techniques so I could shoot bursts of an elemental arrow.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 July 29th 2009, 5:14 pm

You already established all of the abilities you were going to use before the approval. I guess these would be okay to but only over the course of actually perfecting or adapting your adding more power to your weapon as time goes along. It's sort of the same thing with my character adding new abilities to his bankai as time went along. So right now I guess I can't approve these things.

To tell you the truth I don't want to approve them anyways. There isn't going to be Multi-Elemental spamming. I figured when I made it to the RP I'd the precidentor of such a weapon and the ONLY one to do it. However there is the idea for Godai (Which hasn't had a counter response) but all the same. I did already approve it though so I guess there isn't anything wrong. Which means any more Multi-Elemental based weapon after yours including 5 or more elements will not be approved. As for those special abilities. I don't see a point. Remember I said the type is Reishin Conversion. Being a Quincy and having a weapon with Elemental Affinities is fair enough. If you can shoot out arrows of any element I don't see the point in having special abilities to each element. - Other than them having damaging effect and each one depending on the element is stronger than the next.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls July 31st 2009, 1:36 am

Okay then, scratch that. It was an idea for each effect, but your call really.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 August 1st 2009, 3:21 am

Not that I'm shutting you down. If anything effects should be given to darkness or ice arrows. Reason being is that darkness can't really hurt anyone. It would just be a black aura arrow. And ice....What would be the point in firing a soild stick of ice at foes? (Especially when fire or any other more useful element can do more harm) So I guess I could at least let those effects slide.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls August 1st 2009, 5:09 am

Thanks. you're always cool and chill about things I've noticed. Never really mean.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 August 2nd 2009, 3:48 am

Oh don't let that fool you. I will be honest in that negative emotions actually make me feel kind of good. I'm actually a very angry person but not without probable cause.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr August 2nd 2009, 4:40 am

thats new...
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keymaster of souls August 2nd 2009, 8:57 am

Wow...I really would not have guessed.
keymaster of souls
keymaster of souls

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 August 3rd 2009, 5:09 pm

maybe. Anyways...the additional effects for both ice and darkness are approved XD
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum