Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Absolute. (under construction)

2 posters

Go down

Absolute. (under construction) Empty Absolute. (under construction)

Post by Maverick June 11th 2009, 11:46 pm

Name: absolute.

Type: Zanpaktou
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: manipulation/enhancement.

Spirit Appearance:
a once vibrant and youthful spirit, its original form forgotten over the centuries as the spirit gradually bended to its wielders will and persona, becoming something of a shadow, pitch black with the same bodily features as the wielder. this spirit would now most comparable to something above a conscience. an echo perhaps. in terms of bonds between zanpaktou and shinigami , one Could also say they no shinigami has ever before obtained this level of connection in recorded history.

Unreleased Form:NA, permanent shikai release.

Shikai

Description: shikai takes the form of tattoos over the users body, tribal war designs over the shoulders that interconnect various enigmatic unknown symbols, presumably from some dead language. in both palms are detailed tattoos of twin black fiery suns. along with matching equally dark tattoos that wrap around both wrists.

Abilities:

Ability 1: the ability to control/shape and form reatsu. acting almost like a giant magnifier with the sun, it also intensely focuses my reatsu. allowing useage of high reatsu consuming techniques repetitively and to greater effect.

Ability 2: through high levels of manipulation and densely controlled reatsu weapons are formed from the palms, with much the same appearance and functionality of "the quincys only edged weapon" i am only able however to form a sword, a whip which is fully controllable "like a tentacle" that can extent as to as great a length that energy is put into it, and a variation to the whip. the meteor hammer.
Important to note that unless the energy weapon breaks the physical connection to the body in some way, it is still connected to the user directly. thus no reatsu is used or spent.

ability 3: creation of a special wavelength of spirit energy in Small amounts. usually can only be shot from the fingertips in a small bullet like form, this energy completely displaces the spirit energy directly around it instantaneously. allowing it to easily pierce through most any kido/energy barrior or attack. fires at high speeds.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Bankai (Final form)

Picture: (Optional)

Description: An in depth description of your Weapon's Final form. If none put N/A

Abilities: What is your Bankai's special abilities

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

(feel free to add Ability 3: and 4: etc for as many abilities as you want)

(OOC still looking for japanese names and titles, and trying to think of a good bankai concept, if anyone has any suggestions? feedback is always welcome)

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Absolute. (under construction) Empty Re: Absolute. (under construction)

Post by Shizuku June 12th 2009, 3:47 am

For a Name I was thinking Zettai. It means Absolute anyway. And I think it'd be type epic with the tattoos and all. But your Shikai is approved. But I think you should downplay the whole Reishi manipulation just a bit. Most Shikai are still supposed to have a tangible Sword shape. Like a blade of actual steel not reishi. So if you can keep the Blade and tone down the reishi... just a bit. (not too much just a bit, But besides that.) You're all good, Mi Amigo.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick June 12th 2009, 9:58 am

so just to make sure i understand your saying you want me to still have a solid bladed weapon?
and also yah haha i get what your saying about the reishi, i was meaning to stress the ability a bit as to compensate for the lack of a solid blade.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down