Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Quenta Tormenta

2 posters

Go down

Quenta Tormenta Empty Quenta Tormenta

Post by The Haitian June 10th 2009, 8:10 pm

Name:(arrancars zanpakutou's are spanish) Quenta Tormenta (quiet torture)

Type: Arrancar
-------------------------------------------------
Details

Affinity/Theme: Darkness

Spirit Appearance (Zanpaktou only): (arrancar zanpakutou dont have inner appearaces their zanpakutou hold the core of the arrancars power...that is their only purpose)

General Abilities: N/A

Unreleased Form

Description: The hilt is longer than usual (one foot long) and the hilt wrap is crimson with vermillion stripes. The sheath is also crimson (without the vermillion) and the hilt guard looks like the fortune shaped sun. The blade is avarage length while the blades edge is wavey.

Released Form

Phrase: "Break Their Ranks....Silent Torment" (yes a different version of the name)
Form Description: Cocaine Stabs his chest with his sword and it dissolves into a dark cloak which wraps around his entire body Like Barragans Ressurection excpt he has none of his abilities and he keeps his head and arms they just look a little more monsterous

Release Form Abilities:
Hymn Fragent of the First "Darker Than Black": From his back the cloak starts to form wings and they spread widely from his back to an enourmous length (about 5 yards apart) these wings shoots a black mist towards his opponent in a wide arc making it impossible to dodge (meaning you have to counteract) and within the mist are pitch black scythes which shred apart his victim with ease

Hymn Fragment of the Second "Remedy": The wings disappear and Cocaine Takes out A Large Black scythe which instead of cutting the foe externally it lacerates his foes internal functions ignoring all solid objects beside organic living objects with reishi. meaning is goes pass the flesh ignoring it leaving no marks.

Final Hymn "Star Dust breaker": Cocaine uses the reishi form his cloak and becomes larger alone with the Cloak itself until he is at a desireable height and then the cloak shoots out condenced reitsu needles in every which way looking to lacrate their opponents, the needles have teh same passive ability as the scythe from the Second Fragment.

Passive abilities:

Ghost in the shell: Cocaine is generally untouchable by physical attacks in his ressureccion his only weakness in this form are other forms of energy type of attacks.

Formation: Cocaine can use parts of the cloak to shot at his opponent as any kind of weapon any kind of way at his opponent. This does take away a expensive ammount of reitsu.

Last edited by The Haitian on June 10th 2009, 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Haitian
The Haitian

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Quenta Tormenta Empty Re: Quenta Tormenta

Post by Monty2289 June 10th 2009, 8:35 pm

Weird. Aren't most sword's hilts one foot long if not longer Razz. hehe

In any case. Unphysical isn't quite the affinity for your zanpakuto. Infact The theme is death/darkness. Because let's face it. It's a lot like Barrigan. And the type. Reiatsu Core/Reiatsu Dispersal Type Zanpakuto. I had NPC on the site who used a manner of phasing through enemies and objects to attack via by dispersing reishin particles. And energy attack were about the only thing effective against her as well. So...same concept basically. ( Razz I normally just classify types for no reason )

Everything sounds good to me although a I see a lot of anime references. Whee Darker than Black. Just have to wait approval from the temp mod. And I guess I can go ahead and add your username into the Arrancar group since people are being lazy ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by The Haitian June 10th 2009, 10:03 pm

edited.
The Haitian
The Haitian

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 June 10th 2009, 10:16 pm

You didn't have to. But I was referring to type not affinity for zanpakuto. Type = Strategic purpose. Affinity/Theme: Allusion or Representation of your zanpakuto. Rather it be an element or some other specific theme.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum