Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

No Le Digas A Nadie

2 posters

Go down

No Le Digas A Nadie Empty No Le Digas A Nadie

Post by Shizuku June 4th 2009, 8:00 am

Ability 1: Rapido Suerte Sonido (Quick Luck, Sound)

Race: Espada (Zoe mostly)

Power Level: Ressurecion

Effect: By concentrating Reishi, User can move 4 times faster than a regular Sonido

Drawbacks: If used too many times in succession, User's Body will eventually crumble and be reduced to ash. (if used in more than 3 posts a topic)

AP 2: Name: Rapido Sonido (Quick Sound)

Race: Espada

Power Level: Unreleased, Ressureccion

Effect: By concentrating reishi, User can move 3 times as fast than a regular Sonido.

Drawbacks: By overusing it User ages much faster than usual. (if used in more than 10 posts a topic)

Name: Corte Tormenta (Blade Storm)

Power Level: Ressurecion

Effect: By using Sonido in conjunction, with Veloz's Hurricane Creation Ability. Zoe can step around an opponent in a circle creating a hurricane controlled by her wings. After 3 minutes (one post) the storm explodes in a burst of energy similar to a Kido Cannon.

Drawbacks: The ability requires immense concentration and if it is lost for one moment the explosion will hit Zoe instead.

Name: Máscara de la polilla (Mask of the Moth)

Race: Zoe

Power Level Ressurecion

Effect: Basing off of her wings. Zoe can use her wings reishi absorption and camouflage abilities to alter her appearance based on who ever is inside of her wings. Her appearance melds with those on the inside but the changes are only cosmetic. She still weighs the same, smells the same and acts the same. The illusion can be displaced by canceling her ressurecion or causing her to lose focus on the change. The change is much like a gigai and covers her spirit pressure making her visible to humans.

Name: Reves Crepúsculo Cero. (Reverse Twilight Cero)

Race: Zoe Exclusive

Power Level: Ressureccion

Effect: Zoe fires two Cero Obscuras from her eyes, but by mixing them with her reishi and using the joint powers of wind manipulation and gravity manipulation. Zoe clears the area infront of the Cero's to provide minimal if any resistance. The beams, being at such high velocities have the speed of Bala but the force of 2 Cero Obscuras each. The Beams glow black and Gold respectively simulating Zoe's warring personalities of Zoe and Shizuku, (Also respectively). The beams can also be charged and held in her eyes to be used as a land mine of sorts. If she holds them in her eyes and is hit during the containment, The beams explode outward with the combined force of their own strength and the power of the attack that tripped them. As a Last ditch effort, Zoe can focus the Cero into her wings to be used as an extreme power boost or a boost to speed. If the last ability is overused her wings can be ripped apart causing her to revert to her unreleased near powerless form. In her Perdido Bastidor form, her reiatsu is increased by so much that she can fire 8 Reves Crepúsculo Cero from each hand at the speed of one of her Rapido Suerte Sonido.

Name: Perdido Bastidor (Lost Wings)

Power Level: Ressureccion

Effect: This is the final attack for Zoe's Ressurecion. Tying in directly to her Sacrifice Title. By using her gravity manipulation powers on her own wings, Zoe can activate this power. By increasing gravity on the wings to a certain extent that they crumble under their own weight, Zoe can release the wind stored in their pores to turn herself into a living Hurricane. In this form Zoe's stats triple and her body is reverted to its original (fully healed) form but her lifespan begins to drop dramatically, effectively causing her death if she uses this form for more than 20 minutes. (3 posts) If she perishes with this move active, all of her remaining energy is transferred to the one she made the sacrifice for and only that person.

(I basically copped all of my Shinigami gear.. twisted it.. and now its monochromatic... but the last one is type epic... and if someone needs me to translate the title i will because I love saying it. ^_^ Moe Moe... Kyun!)

Last edited by Shizuku on June 16th 2009, 6:50 am; edited 6 times in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

No Le Digas A Nadie Empty Re: No Le Digas A Nadie

Post by Kensei June 4th 2009, 8:57 am

Hmm...nice moves. I might as well make my abilities as well, seeing I have [ all the time in the world after ssj gave me an impossible task ] some time. -goes off, laughing evilly-

And a translation of the title would be nice.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 4th 2009, 4:53 pm

I'll help you out with the traitor thing. If I'm allowed to before the whole hollowfication thing even happens... Or we could do this... if you "Don't tell anyone." (Title Spoiler)
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: