Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet)

4 posters

Go down

Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet) Empty Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet)

Post by Shizuku June 1st 2009, 10:23 am

Name: Zoe Isabella Mariposa

Race: Vasto Lord-Class Arrancar
Tercera Espada
Normal
Str: 100
Spd: 350
End: 300
Rei: 750

Ressurrecion
Str: 2,200 ((LW: 6,600))
Spd: 4,400 (RSS: 17,600. RS: 13,200.) ((13,200. Rs:39,600. RSS: 52,800))
End: 3,200 ((9,600))
Rei: 9,800 ((29,400))

Hair Color: Blue

Picture of your character:
Spoiler:

Special Abilities/Techniques/Skills/Moveset
Gran Rey Cero
Cero Oscuras
Cero
Bala
Light weight Hierro (almost non-existant)
Garganta
Sonido

Personality
Light Blue Hair. Her eyes are a light yellow and she is not very well endowed as a woman. She has very slender arms and a thin waist. A very slender girl, no matter how much she eats her body never changes from the crescent moon physique. (Ok... Just to let you all know.. Zoe is a C- Cup! Just because Shizu was flat doesn't mean Zoe is... so Cut it out.. it hurts my feelings....)

~~~ History ~~~
First Part. https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f53/shizuku-tokiha-t408.htm

Second half. After the ground shaking turn of events, exiling Haruki from the Soul Society as a Vaizard. Nejiko was in a coma, the Soul Reapers were in disarray and Shizuku became depressed. She would refuse to go on assignments, refuse to eat.. and refuse to even pick up her Zanpakuto. Eventually she fled the Gotei 13, and sought out Lord Taishi of the Arrancar. If she could be with her "Aniki" again she would do anything. She was going to use the Hogyoku to undergo Hollowfication and become a Vaizard. She was going to sell her service to the arrancar lord for the process but something went wrong. Om the way to the castle she was assaulted by several dozen, Adjuchas. They bombarded her with attack after attack as she tried to fend them off. She used Kagami Getsuei. A kido related spell. She tried to reflect the several Cero being fired at her but there was an imbalance. A Sympathetic Resonance. Her Zanpakuto exploded with the force of the blasts, shattering and ripping through everyone in the area, including Shizuku. She was bleeding, dying and... getting paler? She passed out in front of the castle, assuming that this was the end. A sharp pain... a deafining silence.. and a profound cold. When Shizuku awoke she was laying on a white bed in a white room, staring at a happy looking Arrancar Lord. "Welcome Back, 3rd Espada, Zoe."

(I'll fight who ever I need to to get this spot but I wants it!)

Last edited by Shizuku on June 13th 2009, 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet) Empty Re: Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet)

Post by Kensei June 1st 2009, 11:37 am

Nice writing. There seems to be more Arrancar-hopefuls now...so the Hollow race isn't completely dead. Hooray.

Your 'personality' description...does your character retain the personality of your old character, or does it do a complete turn like Monty's? Everyone in the Hollow faction are...hmm...power-hungry [ Taishi ], distrustful [ Mamut ], downright psychotic [ Rokuro ], too old for his age [ Yuu ] or downright wierd [ Dark ]. So...welcome to the family. :3

You'll have to fight Ulquiorra if you want the Tercera Espada rank, just do what R.R. did with his application - add a part of your history to say you killed him and stuff - is what you're supposed to do, I think. Come to think of it, I need to fight Tousen. Dang...

-goes away, grumbling-
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet) Empty Re: Shizu... Zoe Mariposa. (Approval not Needed Yet)

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 1st 2009, 5:52 pm

I really liked the application, and yes you do need to fight Ulquiorra
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 3rd 2009, 2:38 pm

Right, think you need to write your stats as well...

...and do you retain any of your personality/memories from your time as a Shinigami?

This is just a random question, but in Bleach ch. [ I forgot ] [ the old guy whose name I forgot, the Espada Segunda ] said that there were ten aspects of deah that each Espada governed [ nihilism, loneliness, old age, greed, madness, etc. ]...since you are an Espada, what would your aspect be?

[ NOTE: Rose-chan's aspect is madness...I haven't said it anywhere on my application but I wants it! ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 June 3rd 2009, 5:00 pm

Well considering nee-chan will be the "Tercera" Espada it would obviously be Sacrifice. Her story for her character already begins writting itself.

If she could be with her "Aniki" again she would do anything. She was going to use the Hogyoku to undergo Hollowfication and become a Vaizard. She was going to sell her service to the arrancar lord for the process but something went wrong. Om the way to the castle she was assaulted by several dozen, Adjuchas. They bombarded her with attack after attack as she tried to fend them off.

And I still have adminstrative control. Nee-chan's just in charge right now. I didn't want Shizuku to become evilz. Sad. But I'm liking the idea more and more for some reason. There's nothing like good content for a story. Approved when ever you need it to be. Storywise is okay because you already have a character. History or even a Sample is just for the sake of adding on which you are going to do when you start using your character. I think Bree and I are the only ones to do race story extensions. ^^
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 June 3rd 2009, 5:29 pm

(((Double Post)))

Oh yeah...nee-chan don't forget to explain the remnants of what's left of your mask.

Which is kind of weird since you where a shinigami first...but I guess you explain what your mask looks like in its broken condition
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 3rd 2009, 7:07 pm

I wanted Insanity lol but I am not exactly one of the 10 espada. I just boss them around.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 3rd 2009, 9:13 pm

No, all you do is lounge around with those two other guys [ Bogor Daak and...watsitsname ] while the Espada fight out your battles for you =ㅅ=.

To re-describe the aspects once I finished reading OneManga [ again ]: Each Espada embodies a certain aspect of death, and their powers reflect on that. The aspects are: Loneliness, Old Age [ Time ], Sacrifice, Nihilism, Despair, Destruction, Intoxication, Madness, Greed, and Rage. Maybe you should add this to the Arrancar Application, eh, ssj?

As for "Sacrifice", that fits your character perfectly...is what I think. Good for you.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 12:37 am

The only problem is that I cant edit posts anymore. Someone removed my old powers.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 4th 2009, 7:38 am

Kick ass. La Mariposa in affect Biznitch! I'll get started on the fight and you'll have it on your desks in the morning.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 9:20 am

yay! I will look forward to your report, Zoe-kun
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 4th 2009, 9:38 am

"Ulquiorra! You blank bastard... where are you!" Zoe was storming through Las Noches looking for the Number 3. She had been a numero for far too long. She was stronger than this and everyone knew it, so now she had to prove it. Kicking down the door to Ulquiorra's room she gazed in on the two numero's Menoly and Loly. What do you want bitch! Dirty slut.. its rude to kick in people's doors!. The two said almost in unison, hoping to scare off Zoe. "The wonder twins at it again... if you don't tell me where your boss is... I'm going to cut you open and use you for a rope". She pointed to Loly. "And I'm gonna hang you... with her." She then pointed to Menoly. She had become used to making these threats and even as Loly and Menoly charged at her, powering up two bala... Zoe smiled. "Sorry Chikita..." Zoe stood there and was blasted by both bala. Her body fell to the floor as Menoly and Loly laughed. But.. a third voice chimed in with laughter. Zoe was standing behind the two, crying with tears of laughter as her after image faded away. Before either of the two girls could even think, Zoe grabbed their skulls and slammed their heads together, crushing their skulls. She dropped the bodies to the floor and giggled a little. "I know you saw that Ulquiorra... now come down here... and Fight Me!" A deafening silence filled the room. Zoe just stood there. She knew he was coming.. but she didn't know from where. Finally.. the first shot was fired. A giant black cero flew from the darkness hitting Zoe square in the back. She was blasted through several walls before the full force of the beam hit her and imploded on her lifeless skin. ... Trash.

--------Super sexy awesome battle sequence transition go!--------

Zoe brings her kido based sword down on Ulquiorra but he deflects it with one of his lances. The battle was moved to the Menos Forest for fear of destroying the Castle but it hasn't helped Zoe out at all. She released and Ulquiorra released twice, dwarfing her power immensely. "Come on baby.. your not making this fun for Muh... " Ulquiorra rammed the spear in Zoe's arm and vanished with the wind. The resulting explosion was epic by all proportions, razing the ground and becoming the Tower of Babel. Zoe fell out of the torrent of energy, clutching a hole where her arm should have been. Zoe stood up and laughed a little bit. "Nihilism at it's best... no value for the trees... jerk." Zoe looked up into the sky seeing Ulquiorra gazing down at her. She jumped upwards and glided through the air using her wings to their full extent. She looked at ulquiorra, but her attention was caught by something else. A giant moon staring at her. She froze. The moon always seemed to make her feel better, she could never tell why (she's lost all memories of her past life). Now in battle though... it seemed to heal her.. make her stronger... more vicious. She just had to fight now.. It was the only way to make the moon proud. Zoe flapped her wings and vanished. She reappeared in front of Ulquiorra and vanished again. She kept moving around and around him, and moving her wings until the stale air began picking up as well, spinning around her adversary creating a tempest. The tempest had grown to the size of a level 5 hurricane before anyone could blink and Zoe reappeared back in her original position. To the untrained eye a hurricane had appeared in less than 2 seconds. But Zoe and Ulquiorra both knew better. Zoe moved again but began focusing on a different power. She dashed around again, dancing around ulquiorra as he fired cero after cero at her through the walls of the hurricane only to have them be blasted apart by the wind. The pressure began to build on the hurricane cutting off the portion surrounding Ulquiorra as Zoe stopped moving and laughed. "Gin should have taught us this one... What happens.. when someone.. caught in a Level 5 hurricane... that's 742 Mph.. wind speeds... what happens when that someone has gravity increased on them.. by say... a magnitude of 200? There bodies being ripped up by the wind.. and now its being crushed on their own weight... how... how would that..." Zoe's speech was cut out by the sound of bones breaking, cartilage snapping and a body being crushed by itself. Zoe willed the Hurricane to stop as the remains of Ulquiorra were sent scattered to the wind. "The ultimate sacrifice... this Soldier died.. so I could have a fancier tattoo... We will mourn you.. you... you.. Basura." Zoe floated down to the forest and began walking back to Las Noches. Her joints were creaking.. she was losing a large amount of blood.. and her clothes were stained. "Fair Trade Off."

(A good hour later)

"I Zoe Isabella Mariposa, swear to serve Lord Taishi." She gave a swift bow and stood up beaming at her lord. She bowed after the whole proceedings and swept out of the room, wearing fresh clothes and wincing slightly from the pain that the new tattoo brought. Especially it being in such a tender spot. She ran her hand over a spot on the inside of her right thigh. As she walked towards her room one word flew through her head. A word that had no actual meaning to her.. but it dominated all of her thoughts. "Brother..."

(BOOM! Thats all I got.. It was crappy and poorly delivered I know.. but what you gonna do? I need my stats and I'll be on my way. Unless theres something wrong here?)

Last edited by Shizuku on June 10th 2009, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 4th 2009, 1:22 pm

...great story. Where exactly is that tattoo?
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku June 4th 2009, 4:49 pm

Her tattoo is on the inside of her right thigh a few inches below her privates. (censored for ages 13 and younger)
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 4th 2009, 6:27 pm

o____o

Y'know, there was an extremely awkward moment in Kuroshitsuji that has something like this... [ censored for ages 13 and younger - I'm 14 in South Korea, so it's no problem! -dazzling sparkles- ]
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 4th 2009, 10:50 pm

One Word! Epic...Battle! Ok maybe thats two words...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down