Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Gea

2 posters

Go down

Gea Empty Gea

Post by Kensei May 31st 2009, 9:30 pm

WEAPON APPLICATION: GEA

NAME. Gea [ 大地之母 (ゲア) Gea - Japanese for "Mother of the Earth", Spanish for "Gaia" ]

USER. Rosario A.C. Esperanza

TYPE. Arrancar Zanpakutou

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

DETAILS.

TYPE. Elemental-based Zanpakutou, almost equivalent to a Kido-based Zanpakutou

AFFINITY. Earth

SPIRIT APPEARANCE. Arrancar zanpakutou has no spirit.

GENERAL ABILITIES.

1. Lanza de Piedra [ 聖石槍 (ランザ デ ピエドラ) Ranza de Piedora - Japanese for "Sacred Stone Spear", Spanish for "Stone Lance" ]: Issues a spear made of stone from the ground. He can summon up to three at a time, and they can reach the length of three meters. It can also be created in mid-air and used as a projectile. It doesn't have any special qualities except that it is a sharp stone arrow with a coating of corrosive Hollow reiatsu. He can put these on "standby", or floating around him, before he uses them. He can control the fight course/growth of these spears with his mindpower, making them dangerous. It cannot grow longer than its maximum length.

2. Tutela [ 加護 (ツテラ) Tsutera - Japanese for "Divine Protection", Spanish for "Aegis" ]: Creates a partial shield made of high-density earth, reinforced by corrosive Hollow reiatsu. It can be used as a weapon to envelop someone and compress the space, similar to Gaara's Desert Prison, or crush someone with the pure weight of the earth. It can last of a period of five turns and can be controlled with his mindpower, making it an effective defensive system. In order for it to be destroyed before the five turns is over, (1) his attention must be diverted or (2) the shield must be attacked with greater reiatsu than his reiatsu limit.

UNRELEASED FORM.

DESCRIPTION. A katana with a 4-foot blade, fastened to the right side of his waist. Its handle is a color of cold silver with a dark brown wrapping, and is about a foot and a half long. The blade itself is of a normal color and is undecorated. It has a hidden dagger in its hilt, and that can be used as a secondary weapon. The scabbard is a light-green color, and is also undecorated. The sword guard is of a cross within a circle, like this:
Gea Hilt10

RESSURECTION.

RELEASE COMMAND. Depurar [ Purge ]

DESCRIPTION. Turns into a complete mask that covers his head and has a white crown attached to it, but can be removed to show a completely clean face. His body becomes proportionately larger, from his normal six foot two inches to seventeen feet four, making him seem like a giant. He gains the option of large shoulderguards and a body completely covered with the white substance, as well as a large, floating circle behind him. This circle is his zanpakutou. While these other skills are secondary, he can use this extremely large circular blade as a modified Sierra [ explained below ], but it has no special qualities otherwise. The sharp blade is around the edges, while a complicated design covers the face. It has a large handle that he can use, but he can also use it with his willpower. It can also act like a shield. The weapon itself is completely white.

ABILITIES.

1. Sierra [ 鋸之石 (シエラ) Shiera - Japanese for "Saw of Stone", Spanish for "Hacksaw" ]: Creates several large, circular stone blades in mid-air, and these can be rotated at very high speeds and launched like yo-yo's at the enemy. They can be thrown up to two hundred feet from the user before it is forced to return to its user. These imaginary threads controlling these blades cannot e cut. There can be a total of two Sierra at any time.

2. Jaula de Piedra [ 石花釘進 (ヤウラ デ ピエドラ) Yaura de Piedora - Japanese for "Stone Spike Circle", Spanish for "Cage of Stone" ]: Basically works like a powered-up version of the Lanza de Piedra. Summoning a circle of such spikes, it creates a circle that is both defensive and offensive. It can be altered in mid-air to create a formation of thirteen Lanza de Piedra. If one is destroyed another can be made to fill its place.

3. Regeneracion [ 天賜 (レゲネラシオン) Rejenerashion - Japanese for "Heavenly Gift", Spanish for "Regeneration" ]: This skill is an extended healing ability based on his incredible regeneration skills. With physical contact, he can cure another person of most harms and diseases from a deep cut to the abdomen to a papercut. This cannot be used for someone that is not a Hollow and there are some things that this cannot do.

4. Desmoralizador [ 魂之器物 (デズモラリザドア) Dezumorarizadoa - Japanese for "Soul Receptacle", Spanish for "Soul Consumer" ]: Calls upon the cumulative life power of anything on the ground, from animals to plants, and comsumes it. With this temporary reiatsu, his powers are doubled for several turns, but once it has been prolonged for more than five turns it destroys his soul.

5. Cara Serpiente [ 硬直 (カラ セ-ピアンテ) Kara Se-piante - Japanese for "Petrification", Spanish for "Basilisk Stare" ]: This move starts to turn what he looks at into stone. If it should contact a part of the person, it will start to turn the entire person into stone. Stone created with this skill cannot be changed by any of his abilities. This can also be used to destroy clothing/armor that the person is wielding by turning it to fragile stone.

6. He can control any stone material from around him using his willpower, and this can mean he can throw a building or throw a slab of rock larger than he can carry. This does not mean he can control any more than three tons. This also means he can warp such material as he pleases. He cannot do this for anything that has over half of his reiatsu limit.

[ If I'm gonna make a new character, I'd better finish it properly...was what I thought. It was one hell of a job finding both the Spanish and Japanese for the techniques, and I spent thirty minutes trying to decide the name. Gah. I'll make the special abilities when I'm motivated enough. ]

Last edited by Kensei on June 11th 2009, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Gea Empty Re: Gea

Post by ssj3gohan007 June 1st 2009, 12:45 am

Great job!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei June 11th 2009, 10:41 pm

So...is my application approved by an app. mod?

[ Come to think of it, neither my abilities, my character, nor my Zanpakutou was accented yet. Why am I roleplaying? ]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: