Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD)

4 posters

Go down

Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD) Empty Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD)

Post by Andrielnr April 20th 2009, 1:30 am

Im gonna kill of my quincy in some way.. so i chose that irrational would get to do it... since he wants some power awakening thing..... so kill me in a cool way will ya? and this char will be my permanent char since there looks to be more action on the shinigami side XDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Cool
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD) Empty Re: Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD)

Post by Monty2289 April 20th 2009, 1:41 am

That's fine and all except it would be nice to have an app. ^^.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD) Empty Re: Andriel Shinrai, 10th or 3rd div capt (coming soon XD)

Post by Irrational April 20th 2009, 9:21 am

Well this is unexpected.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 20th 2009, 11:51 am

just kill me!!!!!!!!!!! or ill kill myself!!!!! Razz
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 20th 2009, 12:34 pm

Name : Andriel Shinrai

Hair colour: Black as the night itself

Looks: Andriel is of normal build, a girlmagnet and an awesome guitar player which can be seen on his fast wrist movements while playing. Andiel has a scar on his chest running from his right shoulder down to his left hip, and a burn on his neck from a stray kido.

--------------------
Personality: Happy with people and kinda hard to foresee. He usually hangs out with people of his rank but likes to hang out with others as well. His best friend is his rottweiler, that he uses as a team mate in battle.

Likes: Playing the guitar, singing and researching kido and the manners of life and death.

Dislikes: People that think they are better than everyone else.

Crushes: Of course, beauty, intelligence and strength.
--------------------

Skills/Abilities: Calculating and educating.

History: Andriel was a skilled guitar player that had lived in the normal worl until 16 years of age. At his 16th birthday he got a car from his parents. He laughed and hugged them, sat down in the car, burned some rubber and went off. He drove down the alley to his girlfriends house only to hear high voices from the inside of the house. A few minutes later, his girlfriend stepped out, trembling, with tears in her eyes. "Whats the matter, Cathrine?" Andriel said even though he believed he knew what was wrong. The high voices from inside were Cathrines voice and the voice of his elder brother, her ex-boyfriend. They were probably fighting about her dating his little brother. Andriel was still angry at his big brother for trying to make her feel bad and date him again, but she was very strong of mind, and tried to withstand it... she barly managed to. As she told him exactly what he had thought, they both sat down, silently, in the car.They drove off into the center fo the city to get some food before they went to the cinema. When they entered the chinese resturant that they were going to eat at, they saw that the resturant was emptied of people. They still entered thinking that maybe the resturant was just empty since this day was valentines day too. They walked up too the front desk and rang the bell. A scream and a gun shot was heard. As both Andriel and Cathrine threw themselves down, Crying a door slam was heard from the kitchen. Andriel ran in there only to see a dying man and a 12-year old girl. Andrkept on running through the door to see a figure wearing a black raincoat standing a few feet away looking right into his eyes. The man raised a 9mm gun aiming for Andriels head. " Why did you take her away from me?" A familiar voice said as Andriel heard a bang and his vision blackened. Andriel woke up in a bed in a house that had to be influenced by old japanese architecture. He tried to stand up but barly managed, he felt like he had slept for a long time and his body wasnt used to moving at all. He walked out of the house to find himself in a beatuiful garden. He stared at the massive plants, He hadnt even heard of half of them. An old man walked up to him and looked at him with suspicious eyes. "You have a good reiatsu.... maybe you should go to school and learn to use it.", the old man said with a weird smile. "What kind of school?" Andriel asked. He had alredy gone to school and was going to start working for some money. " The school that trains shinigamis of course!" The old man said smiling. Shinigamis?, Shinigamis were death gods in japanese mythology, but trained in a school? "Ok then, Old man" Andriel said without thinking. Andriel enetered the school and trained to become a good shinigami. He was accepted as a good student and was asked into the tenth division as 9th seat because of his incredible intelligence. Within a year he became a teacher at the school teaching Maths, Geography, Zanjutsu and Hakuda. He after the second year in soulsociety became captain of the 10th division.

Picture of Character: Optional, if you are an adept artist, you may by all means draw your character from scratch.

Sample Chapter: Andriel walked down the hallway to his classroom where he was teaching people the basics of math. As he walked in a student threw a piece of paper curled into a ball at him. He took the ball and un curled it only to find it to be the training paper he had given to the most worthless student in the class, Karuei. "Karuei, get over here.... NOW!!!!" Andriel said angrily as he thought about what he should with this worthless boy. "Yes, Andriel-san" Karuei said with a calm mocking voice as he stepped up in front of his teacher. "Get out of here and think of having the place as Captain-commander one day... Because it isnt possible for someone who cant deal with the basics of math to go higher than recruit to a division." Andriel said to karuei as he wondered what could be wrong with this new class.

Last edited by Andrielnr on April 21st 2009, 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 20th 2009, 12:52 pm

Well I don't want you to be extremely lazy on this app. I've been thinking. And the thing is. We have enough the captains. And I'm thinking of just restricting any more applications for positions of that rank. I mean it would be nice to have some vices or even better...keep your original rank. I'm probably going to push up my application time for Haruki Seieichi becoming a vizard. Reason being because we don't have enough opposition. You guys make it difficult on yourselves by picking these ridiculously high level positions (i.e. Race Leader positions) and that stops you from actually having good Role Play.

But my final point being. Unless you are a new member, after this application no one on the site that is another race/or different position in general may apply for a captain's position

I can't deny anyone new to the site. And Aroni's okay...When I never return to Soul Society, he will automatically take over my rank as 13th Division Captain and the Kido Corps will be dismantled yet again. (Unless someone wants the title)

And no one bother trying to create another account because the feed on the Admin. Panel reads out IP addresses. If you did that, I'd know instantly.

But...okay go ahead and provide sufficient information, Andy and I'll approve the app.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 21st 2009, 7:21 pm

I remember the good old days where hardly anyone was a captain and now everyones a captain lol
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 21st 2009, 10:49 pm

yea.. it was fun wit my capt vs ur ichigo hollow lor dthing XD that was pure awesomeness!!! Very Happy
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 22nd 2009, 1:44 am

Well gohan is talking about there being plenty of captains and in truth. There is Shizuku Tokiha, Nejiko Shiori, Kyousuke Hasegawa, Kiyoshi Katsu (Weird Chinese name :/), Souzen Soseki, Byuuto Voruta, and Haruki Seieichi. Yeah and Baraku of course. So yeah I guess there are a good number of us.

But of course if Katsu (Mitch), Voruta, and Soseki don't make there way back to him that's 3 positions that are opening back up right there. LightWing showed back up and left again with not absentee so his position is getting dropped as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------
But on to the application.

Get rid of your sample chapter, You can be as dumb as a doorknob when it comes to mathmatics. Logic and Common Sense in application with skill and aptitude are the only aspects that a shinigami needs. Also it sounds like some type of "I'm in the real world as a human story"

I'd consider the same basis for your history. It's super extensive crap about your life as a human. Isn't the point is explaining majority of your history leading to becoming a captain. Half of this stuff sounds like it happened to you as an actual person considering you can't get off the topic of your girlfriend for like nothing.

However I can't judge it on that. But please extend the history with actual story of what lead you to become a captain. The story that lead to your death is fine but that's about all of what your history consists of. Not acceptable due to length basically.

Please fix that and I'll mark an approved.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down