Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Greeting the king (lol)

3 posters

Go down

Greeting the king (lol) Empty Greeting the king (lol)

Post by Andrielnr February 14th 2009, 1:26 pm

Shiru walked down the stairs toward the training room, where all the quincy trained their skills for their grand battle aginst the hollow. As he went through the door he was stunned to see shinigami sparring the quincy. "wasnt this supposed to be on tuesday?, and its saturday to day" Shiru thought half angry, half bored. He went up to a shinigami and asked if they could spar once for fun.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch
Kon : 0 魂

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Greeting the king (lol) Empty Re: Greeting the king (lol)

Post by Kensei March 8th 2009, 8:20 pm

((What's the reward?))

"Ya lose!" A Quincy slumped, with a visible bump on his head. Kyousuke had hit him on the head with a bokken while his opponent had been so focused with the sudden appearance of some person.

Kyousuke heard the new Quincy leader ask if they could spar. Well, it couldn't hurt. Kyousuke picked up his Yozakura. He had a feeling that he would need something more than a bokken to beat this guy. He put his hand on the hilt, and asked, "Before we fight, how much money am I gonna get for this? I mean, I ain't free."
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 8th 2009, 8:25 pm

"hahahaha, I kinda love humorous guys.... but i aint to free either lets say 1000 kan to the winner...." Shiru said as he took his hand to hand battle stance.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 8th 2009, 8:30 pm

Kyousuke drew his sword. "Bloom, Yozakura. By the way, my name is Hasegawa Kyousuke, Lieutenant of the 2nd Division of Seireitei. Nice to meet you." His sword became longer and the hilt turned into a flower.

"Tsubaki no Yuugiri!!!" A sudden burst of camellia petals covered the entire training room, shrouding Kyousuke from view. Kyousuke followed by swinging a Tanka no Kirikaze ((=a blade of wind, similar to that of Zangetsu mixed with Kariya's powers; a description for Andy, who, I bet, never read my weapon app)) at the Quincy. "You can just call me Kyou-chan."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 8th 2009, 8:43 pm

Shiru felt a disturbance in the sprit particals mixed in the air, so he turned around forced some reiatsu out of his palm and used hirenkyaku to appear behind Hasegawa meaning to disarm him from behind. ((Shiru is not the type that just hurts people randomly when he likes the person))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 8th 2009, 8:48 pm

Kyousuke felt his opponent speed behind him. He's fast, but! Kyousuke clenched his fist. "Kayakujutsu: Jirai!" A pathway of Reiatsu spread through the ground, centering on Kyousuke. Kyousuke smirked. Let's see you dodge this.

He opened his hand, and the ground around him erupted into a cloud of dust, rocks, and camellia petals. He used the cover to move even further away from his opponent. He still felt that his opponent was more than he could handle. "You still haven't told me your name, y'know."

((Does that mean Shiru likes me? *subliminal message* o.O AAAAAAAAAAAH! *runs away*))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 8th 2009, 9:08 pm

((........kinda)) Shiru didnt feel the wave in time and was caught in the blast but managed to juuken to destroy the rocks that threatened to hit him.....in the bad spot. ((O.O)) As he landed he began to understand that vice captains have some potential..... at least some. Shiru sprinted with hirenkyaku to create his new move...... Du du du~n "random move of epic zomg godmode failiure pwnage!!!!!!!!!" Shiru said as he brushes up and farts loudly. (( EEEEEEEEEEEEPIC!!!!!!!!!!))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 9th 2009, 5:54 am

"UAHHH!" Kyousuke got hit full blast by the opponent's fart((?)) and hit the wall. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING?!" he said, holding his nose.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 9th 2009, 11:38 am

Shiru begins laughing as hell. " To think that u think that is just a normal technique" Shiru said as he kept on laughing and he saw Hasegawas face written with pain. ((:DDDDDDD)
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by vnt106 June 27th 2010, 6:43 pm

short sale homes
dropshippers
Normal

Str:150
End:100
Spd:300
Rei:550

Inc. Absorbation

Str:350
End:150
Spd:600
Rei:1100

Final Form

Str: 3000
End:2500
Spd:4400
Rei:9900

vnt106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down