Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assassination

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Assassination - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassination

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 23rd 2009, 7:24 pm

At that moment Taishi used his Sonido to move at 10 times the speed of light. He blurred in front of the Espada Trinity and the Cero was coming for him instead. Except everything was still moving in bullet time(Really Really Matrix-like slow). When the cero got close enough after what seemed like forever...he backhanded that bitch! deflected the cero with his left hand! "Hello, Dr. Gordon Kensei, I want to play a game , I am here to finish you off once and for all! *He drew his Zanpaktou* Let me show you what a real Cero can do! Taishi magnifies his normal Cero 10 times through his legendary Zanpaktou, firing what you would call a Super Cero! Can Kensei possibly survive!?!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 23rd 2009, 10:36 pm

Kensei had been sure he would win, but the tables had overturned (again!) since a stronger foe had came into the fight. One whiff of the Reiatsu told him it was Taishi, his ex-subordinate and now the leader of the Hollows! Taishi had just backhanded deflected his Cero with his bare hands, a feat not all could hope to accomplish.

"How pleasant it is to have you drop by," Kensei said. He tried to finish Taishi off quickly too, but he fired a giant Cero 10 times greater than Kensei's own! Trying to check the Cero's advance by using his Ginhou while weaving another Kido with his other hand. Kensei didn't even have time enough to cast his Kido before he was overwhelmed by the Reiatsu. It scorched him, and burned away at his lab coat.

So the others were just there to whittle my strength down after all, Kensei thought. He tottered to his feet, bleeding like mad. Suddenly spinning around, he tried to land a hit on Taishi by weaving in and out of sight using Shunpo.

Will the ex-leader of the Hollows be able to withstand the pure awesomeness(?) of Taishi? Will Taishi finally get hit once? Find out more...right after these commercials.
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 23rd 2009, 11:19 pm

Maaaannn, i hate commercials!!!!! They make me dream of having more money!!!!!
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 24th 2009, 4:09 am

Taishi was confident...perhaps a little too confident. He underestimated Kensei's remaining strength and overestimated his own. As Kensei was shunpoing at full power and attempted to cut Taishi, he(Taishi) made an unorginal brilliant attempt to defend himself by merely extending his index finger to block the blow. Like Aizen did to Bankai Ichigo and expected the same result. Yeah, Taishi is that Arrogant cool! Only one slight, very very slight difference happened in this situation. Barely noticable, if that. Taishi merely got his index finger seperated from his body. It took Taishi what seemed like a few minutes to notice and knock that egotistical, "I am pwning you!" smirk off his face! As blood squirted from the remaining stub of a finger. Taishi grimmaced in pain. "F*&#(! Your Dead!!!*He impales his Zanpaktou in Kensei's foot(leaves it there) and spoke* Hado #4: Byakurai!" *he fired the spell point blank thru Kensei's shoulder!(using one of his remaining fingers of course)* What is to become of Kensei!?! Tune in next time on....Dragon Ball Z!Bleach Kage Kaisen!!!

-To be continued?....
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 24th 2009, 4:46 am

((Can you even pull a Byakuya if you're an Arrancar? scratch ))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 24th 2009, 8:37 am

((Sure, why not. My zanpaktou can copy any ability, after all ^_^'))
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 24th 2009, 6:24 pm

((...know what? Fine. Just want to die quickly, anyways.))

Kensei took that Byakurai to his shoulder. It was certainly weaker than a real Kido, but given Taishi's immense Reiatsu and power, it was enough to do the job. Kensei teetered and drew back using Shunpo. In order to win against someone like this - no, now he knew he would not win. In order to damage someone like Taishi as much as possible, Kensei's last hope was "that". Hollow Kensei reached into his mind and drew forth the old, human Kensei.

"Ayayaya, isn't this a surprise?" Kensei said. He grasped his left elbow and tried to stop the bleeding, but the hole was too large to be mended up just now. He reorganized Ginhou to form 4 circles of grey blades around him and Taishi. "Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi." His best chances of success was if he attacked Taishi with something so immense that he could not block it.

With a mental command, the thousands of blades threw themselves at Taishi, and if this plan succeeded, Taishi would be pierced by blades from all sides! Kensei, barely giving Taishi time to react, quickly skipped the chant of his Kido and said quickly, "Bakudo 99 Part 2. First song: halting fabric!" A large blanket of spirit fabric fell down on Taishi and iron bolts locked him in place.

Will Taishi make it? Du du du du~N!
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 24th 2009, 7:56 pm

It appeared as if Taishi was doomed. He could not move a muscle and the blades hit him and....cut him up so badly that he was no longer recognizable. His body was totally and completely mutilated. Pools of Blood were everywhere... Was this the end of Taishi Shotoku!?! Suddenly a voice was heard behind Kensei. "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu." Taishi's maimed body disappeared and instead there appeared Sousuke's Greatest Enemy: A log...*dun dun dun* Before Kensei had time to react he was cut by the real Taishi from behind at point-blank range... Then he sonidoed further away to prevent immediate counter attack. "It was nice to see you again, my old master. But now, I am afraid, it is time for you to die...Super Gran Rey Black Cero!!!" He focused a Cero thru his legendary Zanpaktou but this time he Magnified his very own Gran Rey Cero and mixed it with his legendary black cero, A Vasto Lorde's Cero. All of this combined power was magnified 10 times!!!((Gran Rey Cero + Black Cero)*10) The Reiatsu alone, during the charging process, was causing the entire planet to shake really hard. As if there was a Massive Universal-Scale Earthquake. Las Noches was being torn apart and collapsing. If the blast got any bigger, Las Noches would be wiped of the face of the planet...10 times! *dun dun dun*
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 28th 2009, 4:36 pm

Kensei tried to withstand the blast, but it was too much. ((Think Ulqui. vs. Ichigo)) He crashed into the fake sky of Las Noches and fell down, smoking. The steel phoenix can't fall like this, he thought. Move, dammit!

He stood up, way down at the ground, looking up at Taishi. To think there would be such a difference...but there's still a chance! Kensei Shunpo'd towards Taishi. He used the knowledge he gathered from battles past to attempt a full charge at Taishi.

Kensei drew reiatsu to his hands and spread his wings. The grey steel wings, splattered with blood, glittered in the fake light as Kensei slashed with his claws down at Taishi. While he did so, he chanted quickly, "Hado 90. Black Coffin!" A black coffin enveloped both Kensei and Taishi! Will Kensei make it in time and kill Taishi?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 3rd 2009, 2:44 am

((In case you couldn't tell, Taishi had already gone ressurection pre-battle just in case. Yet its hard to tell cause Taishi doesn't change appearances.))

Taishi couldn't dodge out of the way in time and got cut by the claws and man did it hurt. It was even more painful then a papercut and those are the worst! The ground was being flooded by Taishi's blood from the open wound. Then The High level hado spell engulfed both of them. Which injured both parties. However they were still standing though heavily bruised and battered. "How do you still have this much strength left!?!" Taishi's Resolve was too great to give in and he decided that he had no choice but to use his Trump Card! "Alright, Your in for a treat I will unleash my full power on you. This is a little technique that I saved for anyone that would be a threat to me, ever since I took over. I have sealed away most of my Reiatsu for this moment! Prepare yourself! Ante!!!" Suddenly Taishi's invisible Demon Cuffs became visible and then shattered as a immensely MASSIVE rush of spiritual energy was enveloping the entire planet, crushing it under the strain, as his hidden power was Unleashed. The planet began shaking like before...no...this time was worse! Taishi's reiatsu shot through the roof and kept continuously increasing and increasing with no end in sight. Suddenly everything became peaceful again as the Overwhelming Reiatsu Pressure seemed to die down.

Kensei was probably confused as Taishi didn't seem any different and his(Taishi's) power was still a bit less then Kensei's top strength of 56,000. He probably figured it to be maybe like 50,000 tops. Suddely for a mere instant Taishi disappeared from Kensei's vision/sight and BAM! in the next nanosecond Kensei's back was against one of the walls of Las Noches with his feet dangling dozens of feet above the ground. He was being held in place by the throat via Taishi's bare right hand. Taishi gripped Kensei's neck very fiercly, as if he was possessed and tried to strangle him. ((Hollow Ichigo vs Hiyori)) What terrifying speed did Taishi now have!?! Is Kensei a goner!?!

-To be continued

Taishi (W/out Demon Cuffs)
Rei: 50,400
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 4th 2009, 2:10 pm

((I'll wrap this up. I can see you still got a trick up your sleeves, huh. Wonder who you'll RP with when I'm dead and 10 feet under.))

Once the new Taishi removed his hand from Kensei's throat, Kensei fell straight down about 4 stories from the hall where he fought Taishi to the grounds of Las Noches below.

Scratching the dirty surface of the fake earth, Kensei tried to stand up, but his muscles were too exhausted to move anymore. He could see that the wall in front of him and Taishi's figure was slowly fading away. He must be dying from blood loss.

Unable to see anything in reality, his mind raced back through his own history. His life as a human...his time as an Academy student...his transformation...his reign in Las Noches...his subordinates...no, his companions back at the warehouse...

Kensei stood up suddenly with all his strength. He drew his Ginhou (with his Hollow mask removed, he no longer had the strength to maintain his Bankai) and pointed it at the figure in front of him.

A large gate erupted behind him. Kensei did not move, because he already guessed it was here to carry him away. The skull-like seals slowly opened one after the other. With a slow creak carried with the sighs and cries of a thousand souls in torment, the gates of Hell opened.

Kensei lowered his sword. "Guess this is..." Suddenly, a large spear suddenly pierced his heart. Coughing up blood, Kensei barely had time to collect his wits before the spear pulled him to his eternal resting place.

With its target safely within its iron gates, the doors of Hell again slowly creaked together, and the gates snapped shut with another deep sigh from the restless spirits inside. The entire gate disappeared completely, leaving nothing but a lone, blood-splattered sword thrust into the ground.

Far away, in the real world, a white bird flew in the blood-red sky.

((Agh, so dramatic. I almost cried when I was writing this. Dammit, am I writing a fanfiction here? Goddamit. Agh. I can't get a hold of myself. I wanted to do this for weeks, but once I finally kill off my Kensei, I'm left with a deep scar on my heart. Boohoo. Well, I guess you people who are reading this RP thread don't want to hear the goings-on in my heart, so I'll stop here. It's up to ssj to wrap this up, I guess. Or do you want to stop now? Anyhow, be sure to post a reply, ssj.))

Last edited by Kensei on July 8th 2009, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 4th 2009, 9:23 pm

((I am pretty sensitive to other people's feelings, something called Empathy. I felt sad too that your character had to die))

Taishi, seeing his opponent defeated and taken to hell, felt a sort of emptiness inside that he couldn't quite put his finger on. He may have been Taishi's archnemesis and mortal enemy but before Taishi's betrayal, Kensei was like a father to Taishi. It was kinda sad that he would no longer see him again. Taishi was very confused, he was feeling multiple emotions at the same time. He floated down toward the ground and sealed his power back into his Demon Cuffs since he had no more need of his excess spiritual pressure.

Taishi noticed the blood stained Zanpaktou, known was Ginhou, that belonged to Kensei. He walked over to it and picked it up. Using his own Reiatsu, he reverse vaccumed away all the blood and dirt until it was clean enough to eat off of. Then he merged Ginhou with his own Zanpaktou together in order to forge a far more powerful Zanpaktou than either one individually! Some of Kensei's spiritual power that was stored in Ginhou was transfered to Taishi, increasing Taishi's power and supply of Reiatsu.

Taishi had then called down his Servant, Ulquiorra, to clean up the mess from the battleground and to get the 5th,6th, and 7th Espada urgent medical attention. He was also interested to know where the 9th Espada was. She had been MIA during the invasion, and he wanted to find out why....
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 6th 2009, 9:02 pm

Appearing at the scene with a graceful application of sonido, Izumi now stood a fair distance behind Taishi. It was here that she waited to be addressed by her leader. Looking around, it was obvious that there was quite the conflict here. Based on the extent of the damages, Izumi was glad she missed it.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 7th 2009, 12:46 am

((Speak of the devil, long time no see XD ^_^))

"It seems the search party can be called off..." What great timing that the 9th Espada appeared just when Taishi was about to look for her. Yet there was still the matter of her being previously MIA. Taishi was determined to clear up the matter and get some answers out of his subordinate. "So, Izumi, It's great to see that your alright. However...I still need to ask you a couple of questions. Where were you during the invasion? Las Noches sure could of used your help. Instead I was forced to intervene and half of the place was destroyed during the chaos. Care to explain?"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 7th 2009, 3:21 am

Lowering herself to one knee, Izumi spoke in a somewhat distant tone. "With all due respect, am I ever here?" Rarely one to stand still, the aranncar was already getting restless. "And invasion? I only felt one reiatsu when I arrived; a nostalgic one at that. Calling that an invasion is misleading sir." Lowering her head to the side, Izumi exhaled sharply before continuing. "Unfortunately, I have no valuable information to share. This makes my absence inexcusable."
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2