Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Narrow Escape

2 posters

Go down

Narrow Escape Empty Narrow Escape

Post by Bero October 3rd 2008, 3:10 am

Light fell out of a garganta, and into the room filled with his espada brethern and sisteren. There was a captain, Kamuyamato was his name... he got a lucky shot, please heal me... he said, as the 7th (NPC) espada, Kangoshi Shuhan, walked up to him, and shook his head in shame. How low you've fallen Light, defeated by a shinigami captain? The 2nd espada defeated!? Kangoshi kneeled and began healing Light's wounds. Fine... He was lucky... and Kangoshi... Kangoshi smirked and laughed, What is it, WEAKLING!? Light stood up suddenly, and slashed Kangoshi's head clean off, as the body hit the ground. There's a fly on your forehead...
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Narrow Escape Empty Re: Narrow Escape

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 3rd 2008, 4:55 am

Taishi entered the room and examined the mess that was once Espada #7.

"We lose alot of Espada that way. It seems I am going have to recruit another Espada, soon. Fortunately for you, Light-kun, I got a perfect candidate for the job."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2008, 12:18 pm

Jaggerow heard the news.7th dead.
Jaggerow sonido to Light's room and suddenly,Taishi-sama was there.
Taishi-sama what happen and tell that kid not to kill those under him.He may 3rd Strongest,but that doesn't mean he can kill anybody.Well the fraccions of the 7th can be feed to the hollows I am training.10th Espada,(NPC)Fukurashi Karinado,please come here and clean this mess and you are promoted.And one more thing,feed the fraccion of him to my hollows.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 3rd 2008, 6:07 pm

Taishi faced the newly arrived Jaggerow with a serene expression.

"Oh? Jaggerow, your already here? Yes, Light-kun got mad at the 7th Espada and blew him to bits. Nothing we can do to undo the past or go back in time and alter the events of history, I am afraid. What's done is done."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 3rd 2008, 7:03 pm

Light muttered under his breath, He really shouldnt have tried to make me angry... The 6th espada, Airashii Hitogoroshi, stood up, and walked over to Taishi and Jaggerow, Ya Know, I think we should kill the 2nd, for his incolence, though you're the one to deside, Taishi-sama, Light heard every word, as he gripped his zanpakuto's handle.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 6th 2008, 6:09 pm

Taishi smiled, "You shouldn't of said that. You have 5 seconds to live, better make the most of it."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero October 7th 2008, 12:52 am

Light was shaking from anger, before breathing in and out, before letting go of the handle. No... I should control my anger... Light sighed, before walking away.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 2:48 am

Taishi smiled, "Not bad, he was able to control his emotions, everyone knows that emotions can blind you and can sometimes turn on you in battle, costing you."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2008, 2:57 pm

6th Get back,and Taishi-sama,please pormote somebody oh yes,I have an apprentice to show you,the 11th Arrancar,the strongest of all arrancar the arrancar with the power of an espada.His name is Cloud Jaggerjacks,who is unavailble.Ok well,here is the espada list.
1ST:JAGGEROW,HERE
2ND:LIGHT,HERE
3RD:RENO,HERE
4TH:ARISHI,HERE
5TH:LEON,HERE
6TH:ARAISHI,HERE
7TH:DOMACK,HERE AND YES YOU ARE PROMOTED
8TH:GAIA,HERE
9TH:ARRRURIE,HERE
10TH:NIL.
Well we need a new espada and yes Cloud is my fraccion till death.
Well a summary of Cloud.He was one of the hollows I have been training.He is so strong that he can kill the 10th who is now the 9th to the 6th.He is a Vasto Lorde and he used to be the Sofukutaicho so he should look similar,well the sofukutaicho wanted revenge when he died and became an adjuchas and evovle until my son found him and give me him,dying that is and I heal him,train him,feed him and yesterday,he kill the 11th,who was owned by the 7th who is now dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 October 7th 2008, 6:20 pm

"Mizuyama is the 3rd. And that's good to know that you have a strong Fraccion. He will make a fine Espada one day."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum