Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students Empty Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by Bero September 20th 2008, 3:39 am

Light walked through the doors of the academy room, seeing all the students stare at him. He sat down in a chair at the front of the room, waiting for everyone, the other captains, to arrive.
Bero
Bero

Humor  : ...What are you lookin' at? Move along!

Stats
Race : Captain
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by Baraku September 20th 2008, 3:57 am

Baraku walked in through the side door and walked next to Light.

" Hey, hows it going? I never relised we had this many students."

He said as he glanced over the students standing before him.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Captain Information With The Shinigami Students Empty Re: Captain Information With The Shinigami Students

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 20th 2008, 4:42 am

(Posting as Kamuyamato, didn't have time to switch)

Kamuyamato entered the Academy. He greeted the other captains.
"Hello Light-kun, Baraku-sensei. Is it time already, to teach these youngsters?"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 23rd 2008, 7:27 am

(posting as 5th captain, not espada o.o)

Light nodded. "We have many students," Light got up, and walked towards a student sitting in the front row. He crouched down, as the student stared at Light's zanpakuto. "Mister Shinigami Captain, how do I get a zanpakuto?" Light smiled at the question, as he replied, "Not everyone can obtain a zanpakuto, if you pass the academy, you will most likely get a zanpakuto, good luck little one," Light sat back down, and sighed.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 7:51 am

(Posting as Byakuya)

Byakuya stared at his own feet. He seemed not to care about what was going on. When a student asked him a question, "Captain Kuchiki-san, Can you teach me Bankai?" Byakuya responded coldly, "Silence. You insignificant worm. How dare you address me like an equal. You shall address me as Master Kuchiki-sama, or you shall feel the cold steel of my blade as it cuts off your tongue. As for your question about learning Bankai. It’s a million years too early for you to become worthy enough to learn BanKai."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 23rd 2008, 7:55 am

(Byakuya's dead, isnt he? In Kage Kaisen?)

Light smacked Byakuya upside the head. "Dont be so mean, Byakuya-CHAN!" The students laughed when Light called Byakuya, a chan.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2008, 1:27 pm

Blazer arrived.
Hi Kids,sorry for being late.Oh Hi taichos and I see Kuchuki-chan is being a mean old hag.Ok feel free to ask any question and P.S.,don't ask Kuchuki-chan any question since he failed in asnswering questions.
The childrens were laughing harder.
Then a child came to Blazer and ask
Sir,can you tell me why are you so young since from the look of it you are like,well 17 years old.
Well,and please call me Blazer since I am very young.Well I am actually 17 years so who is the youngest within the childrens.Anybody.
Then the childrens were shouting their age and the youngest is 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 23rd 2008, 6:24 pm

(Posting as Takeshi, just realized I needed another account ((damn it)))

Takeshi dragged himself into the room and looked at the hundred or so Shinigami wanna-bes with exhausted eyes. "If you have any questions, ask now."
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 6:32 pm

(It was a Typo, I assure you. I meant Kamuyamato, the guy who killed Byakuya Laughing )

Kamuyamato was annoyed that his colleagues were informally addressing him.

"For the last time, It's Master Kamuyamato-sama. It's not that hard to remember!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 23rd 2008, 6:45 pm

"Oh yean, Kamuyamato-KUN. Nice to see ya this morning." Takeshi smiled wearily. "As a senior officer," he started a little more formally, "I don't need to call you 'sama.' Don't be so conceited."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 23rd 2008, 7:12 pm

Kamuyamato was about to retort but thought better of it. He sighed and sat down in one of the chairs next to the students and started to talk about Takeshi with the other students behind his back. The students were laughing as it seemed that Kamuyamato had told a very humerous joke. The students were pointing at Takeshi for some reason and laughing as Kamuyamato continued whispering.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei September 23rd 2008, 8:30 pm

Takeshi was pissed off. He hated two things: liars and bad jokes (about himself). "Shut...up!" He shouted, accidentally breaking his chair into little pieces. The hall suddenly became dead silent.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 7:14 am

Light sat cross-legged in a chair, as he looked at his watch. "My leiutenant is running this class, so he should be here any minute." Light stood up, and paced around the room. A few seconds after that, his leiutenant, Hukui Outai, entered the room, smiling. "Hello Taicho's! I'm the 5th squad's leiutnant, Hukui Outai! Shall we start this lesson?"
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 7:18 am

Kamuyamato was enraged! How dare that arrogant punk, simply address him as Taicho!

"It's Master or Lord Kamuyamato-sama. Address me by anything else and I shall have Senbonzakura cut off your you-know-what."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 7:21 am

Light smacked Kamuyamato upside the head, as always, when he was becoming angry. "Kamu-San, dont talk like that to my leiutenant, and especially in front of the students..." Hukui laughed nervously, "Ok... Kamu-san..." He laughed a bit more regularly.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 7:25 am

Taishi wanted to say something but decided against it. He did not want to mess with the 5th division captain, due to fear that he could become the next Aizen if pushed too far. The 5th division was cursed after all.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 7:28 am

Light heard no response from Kamuyamato. "Very well then... Let's Begin The Class, shall we Hukui?" Hukui nodded, and took a deep breath, and then yelled out loud, "Let us begin the Job Interview Day with the captains of the 13 gotei protection squads! Give them a round of applause!"
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 7:32 am

Kamuyamato smiled as everyone applauded him. "Yes, that's right! Kneel before me! Kneel! Or I shall cut off your heads! I said Kneel! Scatter, Senbonzakura!"

Kamuyamato releashed his famous zanpaktou unleashing thousands of blades to zoom towards the children's head who instinctively kneeled to avoid an unnecessary and gory death. Kamuyamato was pleased by the results but the other Captains....were not...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 7:37 am

Light glared at Kamuyamato, and unleashed about 3/4 of his reiatsu into the room, the kids almost being crushed by the power. "Kamuyamato...!!!" Light took out Tenrai Hoshikuzu, and rushed at Kamuyamato, yelling, angered.
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 24th 2008, 3:44 pm

Baraku decided this bickering between the captains needed to be stopped, so he steped forward inbetween them.

"Right, if you two don't stop this fighting in front of the new recruits I'm going to have to take action. This isn't setting a good example."

He turned to face Kamuyamato.

"Reember respect is earned, not a given, just beause your a noble means nothing while your under my leadership. I want these shinigami to respect you because or a good captain not because of death threats."

Then Baraku faced Light.

"I understand where your coming from but there are ways of dealing with things and lashing out isn't one of them."

Baraku then took a step back hoping that little speech would keep the peace, but he thought Kamuyamato's pride was hurt a little to much.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 24th 2008, 4:27 pm

Light turned away, as he hid his reiatsu again, to help the children not die of pressure. "Fine, Hukui, start?" Hukui nodded as he said then, "Okay kids, ask about the captain's and whatever you want to, ok?"
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 6:48 pm

Kamuyamato's pride was indeed injured. He liked to have things go his way and whenever they didn't, it annoyed him. He needed a form of stress release and punched a huge hole in the wall while taking deep breathes and counting to 10. Then he resumed his normal stance. Gazing at the young ruffians.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku September 24th 2008, 8:22 pm

Baraku stood by and watched as Kamuyamato punched a hole in the wall beside him, which to him reminded him of a little child who couldn't get his own way. It was sad to see a great captain to be brought down to this level, especially at such as crucial time. He stepped over to Kamuyamato and whispered

"Kamuyamato, I wish you not to act this way in front of these shinigami. How you act in front of your own squad is your own concern, but when in my presence I expect proper behaviour and respect for me, your fellow captains, and the lower ranks. I should not have to tell a man of nobility how to act."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 September 24th 2008, 9:07 pm

Kamuyamato finally realized how childish his actions really were.

"I am sorry, Sensei, I do not know what came over me. The stressful times must really be getting to me."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bero September 25th 2008, 5:32 am

Blazer wrote:Blazer arrived.
Hi Kids,sorry for being late.Oh Hi taichos and I see Kuchuki-chan is being a mean old hag.Ok feel free to ask any question and P.S.,don't ask Kuchuki-chan any question since he failed in asnswering questions.
The childrens were laughing harder.
Then a child came to Blazer and ask
Sir,can you tell me why are you so young since from the look of it you are like,well 17 years old.
Well,and please call me Blazer since I am very young.Well I am actually 17 years so who is the youngest within the childrens.Anybody.
Then the childrens were shouting their age and the youngest is 20

(woah blazer, you're seeming a little 'old' to meeee xD)
Bero
Bero

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next