Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Relationships App. Format

Go down

Relationships App. Format Empty Relationships App. Format

Post by Kensei February 19th 2010, 6:38 am

.FULL CHARACTER NAME.
[*img]Picture of your character. Remove asterisks to use.[*/img]
Hi, my name is FULL NAME, but call me NICKNAME if you wish.
I have AGE candles on my cake and I am rocking with the MEMBERGROUP.

{A short introduction (a paragraph or two) of your character, or a few lines of lyrics.}
Kensei wrote:How To Use This :: Below is a list of possible relationships members of this board can have with your character. You must post this template first, then members will use the template specified in the second post in order to apply for certain relationships. If you accept, then you should copy their application and place it in the second post on your relationships thread. If you do not accept, then send them a PM telling them why.

In order to specify a certain relationship as inaccessible, use the [*strike][*/strike] (remove asterisks) code to cross it out.

For those who are trying to apply for a relationship with another character, keep in mind to conduct all activities (application, editing, etc.) through PMs and NOT by replies. This will significantly clean up the process. The Staff will routinely come inspect all applications and delete unnecessary posts, so don't come whining to us if yours got deleted because you didn't follow the set rules. You have been warned.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS ?
they're one and the same, just like water ;; LIKE FAMILY
commonly connected by something bigger ;; PARTNER-IN-CRIME
a phenomenon that sets off the eternal trigger ;; CLOSE FRIEND
yes, it feels like home ;; GOOD FRIEND
there isn't much more i can say ;; CHILDHOOD FRIEND
you're asking for friendly advice ;; AVERAGE FRIEND
but first you must take off your mask ;; FORMER ENEMY
wondering how much you know about all of us below ;; ACQUAINTANCE
i don't understand the delay ;; NAME-BASIS
JUST ANOTHER DECAY OF THE SOUL ,
a part of you was taken by the demons below ;; HATE
and with no one to lose ;; DISLIKE (MUTUAL OR ONE-SIDED, SPECIFY)
said you feel like a bruise ;; ANNOYANCE
all the damage you do is so honest and true ;; HARDCORE RIVAL
oh, you can never bring me down ;; FRIENDLY RIVAL
like a little tiger, play fighting ;; JEALOUSY
do you realize the things you said never made sense? ;; ENVY
playing wild cards and seeing things that weren't in front of me ;; FEAR
but the time has come to move along ;; FORMER FRIEND
EACH TIME YOU SMILE, LIGHTS ARE COMING ON .
i hope you'll be with me tomorrow ;; FUTURE
everything's easier when you're beside me ;; CURRENT
she likes to leave you hanging on her word ;; FLIRT
affection is yours if you ask ;; MUTUAL CRUSH
i found it's hopeless clinging to a feeling ;; ONE-SIDED CRUSH (SPECIFY)
come a little nearer baby ;; FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
you're a bird with an eye for anything shiny ;; ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
i need somebody to hold ;; PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
don't let go but don't hold on ;; ON-AND-OFF
everything around her is a silver pool of light ;; SECRET
those feelings are in the past ;; PAST (GOOD)
you're not the one for me ;; PAST (BAD)
I'VE GOT SOME SILENT GROUND .
unafraid of my days without you ;; AVOIDANCE
listening to what you say ;; PROTECTIVE OF MY CHARACTER
leave it all to me, i will do the right thing ;; PROTECTIVE OF YOU
hold on to what you've been given lately ;; RESPECT
find yourself another place to fall ;; COWORKER
show me what it is you've done ;; MENTOR
cause the world will turn if you're ready or not ;; OTHER
Original plot page made by &ZESTYPEAS at RPG-D, & lyrics by KT-TUNSTALL.
Converted for Forumotion/this site by Kensei at Kage Kaisen.

Code:
[font=Century Gothic][center][size=24][b][color=#6BBAFF].FULL CHARACTER NAME.[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[color=#CACACA][*img]Picture of your character. Remove asterisks to use.[*/img]
[size=15]Hi, my name is [color=#6BBAFF][b]FULL NAME[/b][/color], but call me [color=#6BBAFF][b]NICKNAME[/b][/color] if you wish.
I have [color=#6BBAFF][b]AGE[/b][/color] candles on my cake and I am rocking with the [color=#6BBAFF][b]MEMBERGROUP[/b][/color].[/size]

[size=10]{A short introduction (a paragraph or two) of your character, or a few lines of lyrics.}[/color][/size][/center]
[right][size=13][b][color=#7F2FFF]DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FUTURE HOLDS ?[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=#9f63ff]they're one and the same, just like water ;;[/color] [b]LIKE FAMILY[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]commonly connected by something bigger ;;[/color] [b]PARTNER-IN-CRIME[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]a phenomenon that sets off the eternal trigger ;;[/color] [b]CLOSE FRIEND[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]yes, it feels like home ;;[/color] [b]GOOD FRIEND[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]there isn't much more i can say ;;[/color] [b]CHILDHOOD FRIEND[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]you're asking for friendly advice ;;[/color] [b]AVERAGE FRIEND[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]but first you must take off your mask ;;[/color] [b]FORMER ENEMY[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]wondering how much you know about all of us below ;;[/color] [b]ACQUAINTANCE[/b]
[color=#9f63ff]i don't understand the delay ;;[/color] [b]NAME-BASIS[/b][/size][/right]
[center][size=13][b][color=#00EE00]JUST ANOTHER DECAY OF THE SOUL ,[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=#7DFF56]a part of you was taken by the demons below ;;[/color] [b]HATE[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]and with no one to lose ;;[/color] [b]DISLIKE (MUTUAL OR ONE-SIDED, SPECIFY)[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]said you feel like a bruise ;;[/color] [b]ANNOYANCE[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]all the damage you do is so honest and true ;;[/color] [b]HARDCORE RIVAL[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]oh, you can never bring me down ;;[/color] [b]FRIENDLY RIVAL[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]like a little tiger, play fighting ;;[/color] [b]JEALOUSY[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]do you realize the things you said never made sense? ;;[/color] [b]ENVY[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]playing wild cards and seeing things that weren't in front of me ;;[/color] [b]FEAR[/b]
[color=#7DFF56]but the time has come to move along ;;[/color] [b]FORMER FRIEND[/b][/size][/center]
[left][size=13][b][color=#FF49D5]EACH TIME YOU SMILE, LIGHTS ARE COMING ON .[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=#FF97E7]i hope you'll be with me tomorrow ;;[/color] [b]FUTURE[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]everything's easier when you're beside me ;;[/color] [b]CURRENT[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]she likes to leave you hanging on her word ;;[/color] [b]FLIRT[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]affection is yours if you ask ;;[/color] [b]MUTUAL CRUSH[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]i found it's hopeless clinging to a feeling ;;[/color] [b]ONE-SIDED CRUSH (SPECIFY)[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]come a little nearer baby ;;[/color] [b]FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]you're a bird with an eye for anything shiny ;;[/color] [b]ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]i need somebody to hold ;;[/color] [b]PHYSICAL ATTRACTION[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]don't let go but don't hold on ;;[/color] [b]ON-AND-OFF[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]everything around her is a silver pool of light ;;[/color] [b]SECRET[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]those feelings are in the past ;;[/color] [b]PAST (GOOD)[/b]
[color=#FF97E7]you're not the one for me ;;[/color] [b]PAST (BAD)[/b][/size][/left]
[center][size=13][b][color=#FFFF3C]I'VE GOT SOME SILENT GROUND .[/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=#FFFF7D]unafraid of my days without you ;;[/color] [b]AVOIDANCE[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]listening to what you say ;;[/color] [b]PROTECTIVE OF MY CHARACTER[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]leave it all to me, i will do the right thing ;;[/color] [b]PROTECTIVE OF YOU[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]hold on to what you've been given lately ;;[/color] [b]RESPECT[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]find yourself another place to fall ;;[/color] [b]COWORKER[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]show me what it is you've done ;;[/color] [b]MENTOR[/b]
[color=#FFFF7D]cause the world will turn if you're ready or not ;;[/color] [b]OTHER[/b][/size][/center]
[color=#CACACA][right][size=9]Original plot page made by &ZESTYPEAS at [color=#6BBAFF][b][url=http://www.rpg-directory.com/]RPG-D[/url][/b][/color], & lyrics by KT-TUNSTALL.
Converted for Forumotion/this site by Kensei at [color=#6BBAFF][b][url=http://kagekaisen.forumotion.com/]Kage Kaisen[/url][/b][/color].[/size][/right][/color]

Last edited by Kensei on February 19th 2010, 8:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Relationships App. Format Empty Relationships App. Format #2

Post by Kensei February 19th 2010, 6:45 am

.FULL CHARACTER NAME.
{Three identical 100 pixels x 100 pixels avatars of your character.}
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME
AGE ;; MEMBERGROUP

Wanted relationship here.

According to YOUR CHARACTER NAME: "What he/she says here."
According to THEIR CHARACTER NAME: "What they say here."

Kensei wrote:How To Use This :: For the "Wanted Relationships", copy one of the available relationships on the other member's first post, then place it here. Remember to get rid of only the allignment code (left, center, right, etc.). Then fill out the first "According to (you)". Do not fill the last field, but send it directly to the member through a PM. If they accept, then they will fill out the last part on their own.

Remember that the "What he/she/they say(s) here" is supposed to be filled out IC, and should reflect the sort of relationship that is being made. (For instance, tell the other character how much you hate him/her for being mutual dislikes is fine, but to say that when your relationship says "RESPECT" would be idiotic.) Try and keep it to about a paragraph length each.
Code:
[font=Century Gothic][color=#CACACA][color=#6BBAFF][center][size=20][b].FULL CHARACTER NAME.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

[size=9]{Three identical 100 pixels x 100 pixels avatars of your character.}[/size]
[size=15][color=#6BBAFF][b]LAST NAME[/b][/color], [color=#6BBAFF][b]FIRST NAME[/b][/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#6BBAFF][b]AGE[/b][/color] ;; [color=#6BBAFF][b]MEMBERGROUP[/b][/color][/size]

[size=10]Wanted relationship here.[/size]

[size=11][color=#6BBAFF][b]According to [i]YOUR CHARACTER NAME[/i]:[/b][/color] "What he/she says here."[/size]
[size=11][color=#6BBAFF][b]According to [i]THEIR CHARACTER NAME[/i]:[/b][/color] "What they say here."[/size][/center][/color]
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down