Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! - Page 2 Empty Re: 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 1:07 pm

Nejiko stood up slightly holding her stomach. "Shizuku... what..." She looked over at Haruki and Aroni. "That hollow must have done something to her... We need to knock her out... It's the only way." Nejiko walked over to Takatsuchi cracked its hilt and said. "Bankai..." The earth split all around her as her bankai appeared. She held the blade at her side as Shizuku broke free of the chains vanishing on the spot. "We need to follor her before she can hurt someone! Aroni get Haruki I'll go ahead." Nejiko stepped forward and vanished cracking the earth as she went.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?! - Page 2 Empty Re: 13th, 9th, and 8th Divisions' Sparring Aftermath..Who exactly is Captain Nejiko Shiori?!

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 1:13 pm

Shizuku appeared in her company barracks after 1 flash step. She looked around and smiled as some guardsmen came to her aid. "Oh yes... It seems this girl...has some pull." She raised her Zanpakuto and screamed laughing. "Bankai!" A burst of light emitted from her blinding everyone near her. She held her sword above her head as the two guardsmen fell from her pressure alone. "No fun! Bring me someone who can take the heat.." Shizuku stabbed the two guardsmen in the chest and walked down the walkway screaming. "Help! HELP! HOLLOW IN THE COURTYARD THE CAPTAIN IS DOWN!! HELP HELP!" She jumped into the courtyard and layed down covering her face with her hair. She smiled to herself as Numerous Soul Reapers rushed towards her yelling for help.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 6th 2009, 1:23 pm

It took Nejiko a bit longer to make it to the barracks but when she got there Shizuku was standing in a field of blood and bodies. "Shizuku.. Listen to me!.. I CAN HELP YOU!" Nejiko had her bankai on her back as she stepped towards Shizuku slowly. "Mom....Mommy! Help... While I have some control... Help me!" Shizuku stood there her arms opened wide and tears flowing down her face. "Don't worry sweetie... I'll help you... Nejiko drew her bankai slowly and stepped towards shizuku. "Just.. Be strong for a little...Okay?" Nejiko touched Shizuku's arm and held her close as she closed her eyes. Shizuku drew her bankai and stabbed it into Nejiko's back. "Oh mommy...mommy... Stop being so foolish... But you do have a pretty body.... Maybe I should take you instead..." Shizuku got on her knees approaching the bleeding Nejiko and laughed.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 1:32 pm

Shizuku leaned in over Nejiko's dying body and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Don't worry Mommy... This won't hurt at all..." Shizuku opened her mouth and her tongue came out. It was purely white except for a black rock seemingly stuck on it. She took her two hands and opened Nejiko's mouth. "This won't hurt... A bit.." She let her tongue roll out and rest on Nejiko's neck. At the same moment she felt extreme pain shoot out of her back. She turned her head and saw 5 vines shooting into her back. "Bitch... That was a dirty trick!" Shizuku's body became rigid as she was forced to stand up and stand still.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 8th 2009, 6:19 am

Nejiko stood up slowly. She had hit Shizuku in the back with the Roots of life. She made the roots spread out her limbs letting her fall back in a Cross shape. "You forced me to do this Shizuku... The pain is only temorary." Nejiko called out, "Haruki! I need your help!!" Nejiko began channeling her Reiatsu towards her arms as they glowed a bright green. She placed one hand on Shizuku's thrashing head and placed the other on her chest. The vines were withering inside her and she knew she was running out of time. "Come on, Haruki..."
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 8th 2009, 6:31 am

Captain Seieichi and his Vice-Captain made it to the barracks where Captain Shiori finally had restained Shizuku.

"Come on, Haruki..." Nejiko said.

Wakarimashita, Captain Haruki was out of breath, barely standing.
To tell the truth...I believe I only have enough strength for at least one more of these.

Standing by her side, Haruki raised his had toward Shizuku and concentrated as much as he could.
Ba...kudo! #65! Shukumei-rensa... And chains spurred from the ground intangling and wrapping around her.

Are you ready....Captain Shiori?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 8th 2009, 6:51 am

"Hai... Seieichi-Taichou." Nejiko raised her hand again and palmed Shizuku in her head. Her head slammed against the hard ground and she ceased thrashing. "Sorry Shizuku..." She looked up at Haruki and placed his arms on her shoulders. "Try and focus as much of your reiatsu as you can... into your arms and then channel it towards me..." Nejiko looked at Aroni and said. "Run to the Academy... and bring me a bare Zanpakuto. And be Quick about it please..." Nejiko smiled at him and went back to Shizuku. "We're going to have to seal the hollow..."
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 8th 2009, 7:04 am

Haruki focused what he had left into Captain Shiori...As she began to concentrate attempting to alleviate, Shizuku of the hollow and that had invaded her body. Shizuku started to struggle and stir madly. "Aggh....Let me go...Let me go! You wouldn't hurt me! nee, Mom?....nee, Aniki?!"

She continued to struggle but the bakudo could not be broken. Reiatsu began to emanate from Nejiko.
Can we really help her...Nejiko'oka-san?
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodBlossom April 8th 2009, 7:25 am

Nejiko's reiatsu doubled as she held Shizuku down. "I'm going to try... Where is Aroni with that zanpakuto!... Ugh... We're running out of time... " She looked down at shizuku as her eyes began glowing green. Almighty protector of the sun and sky, I beg of thee, please heed my cry, Transform thyself from orb of light, and bring me victory in this fight, I beg of thee, crack the wicked night and desecrate the deep stench witnessed as a plight. Tenrai Tanima!" The reiatsu exploded out of her arms and reached into Shizuku's chest. The reiatsu exploded within her lighting up her skin. When the reiatsu came back out it was Monochromatic and in the shape of a hollow mask. "Got ya..." She dropped the soul into a zanpakuto of one of the dead Shinigami. She fell back onto the ground and smiled as Shizuku got up and looked around a bit confusedly. ....Thank's Mom. She hugged Nejiko and laughed. Good Job to you two Aniki... Maybe I should get you two to the 4th Company Barracks. She took her Mom's arm and Aniki's shoulder and cracked the ground with a wicked shunpo. They appeared in the barracks as Nurse's rushed in and carried the two Captain to seperate beds in the ICU wing. Shizuku sat down at the Nurse's station and fell asleep after a long day of battle. The Battle was over... and the Captains were safe. New Families were forged and A nasty fight had by all.

The End of the Chapter.
BloodBlossom
BloodBlossom

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2