Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi

3 posters

Go down

Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi Empty Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi

Post by Monty2289 April 4th 2009, 5:16 am

The match was under way. Haruki and Shizuku stood waiting for Taishi. Apparently it would take all of the strength of two captains just to face this monstrocity of an Espada Lord....
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi Empty Re: Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi

Post by Shizuku April 4th 2009, 8:52 am

Shizuku was present on the field but not mentally. Inside her she was conversing with Tentoken a bit rashly. "Calm down Tento-kun... We're with Aniki we should be fine. And we still have our bankai." Tentoken wasn't speaking, she was just floating along through the air shivering as she did making the water create swells, subside in some areas and tidal wave in others. Shizuku pulled out and smiled at Haruki. "Do you think we can do this?" Her voice was steady and her face was light, she seemed real confident about their ability to succeed but she needed to have him reassure her.

Last edited by Shizuku on April 6th 2009, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats
Race : Captain

http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi Empty Re: Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 6th 2009, 10:01 pm

Taishi entered the tenkaichi budokai arena and sneered when he saw the looks of fear and anxiety in the faces of his opponents. At least its not going to be a quick and boring one-on-one...I hope they can give me at least put up a semi-decent fight as a team. Or this will be one short match..."Why don't the both of you come at me at once. It will be better that way." Taishi was so over-confident that he didn't even bother drawing his Zanpaktou as he waited for them to make the first move...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 10:36 pm

Shizuku cracked her neck and Drew her Zanpakuto. She raised the blade to the sky as a ray of light reflected off of it. "Bankai!" An explosive light emenated from her as her reiatsu increased 10 fold. She emerged from the light in her Bankai gleaming and letting her maximum Pressure flow out of her. "Go hard or go home.." She looked at Haruki who was getting into his own bankai. She looked down at Taishi and smiled. "As you commanded." A large crescent moon shaped wave flew at Taishi's back as the after image of Shizuku faded. From above Taishi Shizuku fires Hado 89 at him. "Hiryugeki Shintenraiho!"
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 6th 2009, 11:01 pm

Taishi saw the onslaught attack from behind and above and although this was supposed to have caught him off guard. In reality, it did not. In fact if they had caught him off guard, then he had no business being lord of the Espada. He drew his Zanpaktou, little did his opponent's know was that He had mastered Ressurection to a point where it was permanent and he was merely suppressing his immense power with his will. He unleashed just enough power to Sonido out of the way of the attacks, leaving an after-image that appeared to have gotten a direct hit. Which would buy Taishi some time. Taishi blurred behind the female captain and Spartan kicked her in order to send her flying toward the 13th division captain's face. "You can do better than that, my friends. I know you can..."
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 11:10 pm

This is indefiably insufferable....Espada Lord, Shotoku

How dare you?... Nee-chan, are you alright? It seems that we are going to have to work exclusively together in order to beat him

Bankai! Haruki proclaimed as elements of air, fire, lightning, and water poured out of the center of his body like an endless fountain....
Meld....Together, Hitomi Gohoshigore

The elements covered most of the arena. Now let's begin shall we. Captain Seieichi started to bombard and plummet down with great force with each of the elements upon the Espada Lord.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 6th 2009, 11:23 pm

Out of the frying Pan and into the fire! Taishi just was not going to get a break. One attack after another. He had barely any time to react to each wave upon wave of elemental force as they attempted to crush him. He finally decided that he couldn't win by simply dodging attacks so he tried to go on the offensive by swinging his zanpaktou at just the right nanosecond at the next approaching elemental attack and batted it((like baseball) toward Shizuku.((Lol!!! He sure has it out for Shizuku)) He then powered up a little more in order to unleash a seemingly endless wall of Reiatsu, reaching the heavens, to overwhelm and negate or at least repel the remaining attacks. ((I will send a video or picture to show what I mean))

(2:58 - 3:18) is what i mean.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 6th 2009, 11:37 pm

Shizuku stood up as the element crashed down on her. As the dust settled Shizuku looked down at where her after-image stood. She came up behind Haruki and glanced at Taishi. "We need to hit him with something...hard and fast... Otherwise we're going to die." Shizuku tapped Tsuki Tentoken and said. "Dance... Tentoken." The blade reverted to its Shikai and She held it infront of her. ""Help me out here Aniki... This is gonna hurt." She slid back and raised her palm at the center of Tentoken. "Hado 89! Hiryugeki Shintenraiho!" The blast flew through the center of tentoken and when it came out on the other side it was larger and its pressure was twice as dense. "Hit it with something!" The blast flew towards Taishi as Haruki yelled back. "Just Hold it!"
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 6th 2009, 11:46 pm

Captain Shizuku was building up spiritual pressure of another attempt at Hado 89. And Haruki stepped towards her and embraced her hand...

Fire, Electricity, and Air roared directly in front of them as they began building up ridiculous amount of energy. Both of them placed their hands forth and collaborately went "Hado # 89......Hiryugeki Shintenraiho!!" This time the power was near infinite and the sky ignited itself with in bright sequences of flashing light. A blast 4 times the spell's normal size engulfed the plain and bursted ahead towards Taishi. The power was truly fearsome as the impact brought storms and shock the earth with intensity.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 7th 2009, 12:23 am

Taishi was able to deflect Shizuki's blast with his bare right hand using only 45%(11,340 Reiatsu) of his secret hidden power that he was suppressing. (Because she was only Shikai when she used that attack). He had little time to lose as a second, more powerful attack was coming from the duo. Taishi Shotoku, however, was not easily intimidated. He merely powered up to 60%(15,120 Reiatsu) and was bracing himself for the attack. Little did he realize, he was being far too arrogant to realize his own limitations. He attempted to stop the blast with his right hand alone but quickly found that the stopping power of the attack was much greater than what he calculated it to be. Try as he might, he could not stop the attack. He was forced to use both hands and still, although it began slowing down, it still wasn't enough. This can't be happening! I-I can't stop it! This can't be the end! N-No!!! Eventually the blast consumed him and great explosion was seen and heard. It made a giant crator that destroyed most of the arena. From the center, nothing could be seen or made out due to the fire and thick smoke coming from it. Was this the end of Taishi Shotoku!?!

To be continued... ((Fun point of reference: I started the fight off at 10%-2,520 Reiatsu. And when Shizuki went Bankai and attacked me, I powered up to 30%-7,560 Reiatsu. Which made myself fast enough to dodge her attacks and Monty's when he went Bankai as well. Then In order to create that wall of Reiatsu, I had to go up to 45%-11,340 Reiatsu-Same as the amount I used at the beginning of this post which signifies that I did not need to power up any further for Shizuki's attack.))

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on April 8th 2009, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 7th 2009, 4:27 am

The energy subsided and smoke from dust and overturned ash and debris sweept through the area. Captain Shizuku fell to her knee, tired from the execution of another high level spell...

Are you alright, nee-chan. That was excellent teamwork He smiled as he told her walking forward towards the large indentation of the blast that carved out a huge torric of the earth. The used of elements of Hitomi Gohoshigore began to reform and electricity crackled, fire was building back up and the air kicked up with the same aftermath, the aftermath that is the familiarority of battle.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 7th 2009, 4:52 am

"Thanks...But... I might not be able to go on.... Is he dead?" Shizuku propped herself up on Tentoken and laughed. "That was one hell of a spell brother... It's a good thing we..." Shizuku went silent as she felt a wicked spiritual pressure rise up from in front of her. "Oh.....He's...Not....dead...." Sweat rolled down her face as she drew herself to full height. "Ban....Bankai..." The light coming from her wasn't as bright as she rolled into her Bankai. She saw Taishi emerge from the smoke. "Welcome back."
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 7th 2009, 4:58 am

When the smoke cleared, Taishi appeared. He looked all the worse for wear. Battle damaged could not even begin to describe him. He was missing his left arm, his entire body was covered in blood. He also had a huge hole in his chest. His face was livid, he looked fit to burst. His eyes were blood red and full of murderous intent. "How dare you! How How dare you...humiliate me...like this! I will kill you both, you little pricks!!!" Taishi's chest hole began to glow with dark energy, "Black Cero!" as it shot a blast that looked very much like Dark Getsuga but much more powerful and it was heading straight for the two captains with a power great enough to take out both of them at the same time.

Taishi(Weakened)-50%-12,600 Reiatsu

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on April 8th 2009, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 7th 2009, 5:12 am

Taishi stood out from the smoke surviving the power of the two captains' last spell.

Angred and flusttered...he released a power blast of energy, a dark cero. It flowed with, Taishi's anger and malcontent towards the two.

Haruki stepped in front of the oncoming blast and he expressed a look of fear attempting to react to it. He knew he had to protect, nee-chan. Haruki clapsed his hands and pillars of earth pushed up in sessions as he attempted to suppress the energy Taishi's attack but it wasn't enough as it obliterated each blockade of terra drawn up. Ah...Bakudo # 73...Shoutenken Enkousen!

A large shield of spiritual energy surrounded in rock and earth surface up between Haruki & Shizuku. Haruki sighed. But as he did a cracked form and energy bursted out overcoming the defense. Residual energy hit Haruki tearing his body within the flash light. The captain was thrown back as the shield was overcame by the Espada Lord.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 7th 2009, 5:46 am

"ANIKI!!" Shizuku's Reiatsu Raged out of her stifling the air. It was so thick it was like Ice. She rushed towards Taishi, using Shunpo to dash around the Cero's he was firing. She was above him when she held Tsuki Tentoken at eye level. She dashed down at him silently. When she got inches from him she yelled. "Ken Arashi!" She spun Tentoken in her arms and a Hurricane appeared around Taishi Catching him in it. She dashed around the hurricane using her Tenrai Arashi Shunpo, Tripling the speed of the blades cutting into Taishi so deeply the blades seemed to be staking him. She slammed the blade onto the ground and a giant Crescent Moon Flew through his body. Shizuku appeared beside Haruki panting from overexertion. Two deep cuts appeared on her arms as they dropped limp. She struggled to stand staring at the massive dust cloud covering Taishi.

Last edited by Shizuku on April 9th 2009, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 8th 2009, 7:10 pm

After the smoke cleared once again, a horrific sight was seen. A Mutilated corpse was seen, 2 limbs were now missing(left arm and right leg), and a chunk of the head was also missing and a considerable piece of Taishi's left torso was also blown away. His face looked more like a zombie from a movie that anything human or hollow. It looked really grotesque. Suddenly the head and face seemed to regenerate right in front of their(The two Captains) eyes. His face looked far more recognizable now. In fact his head looked as good as new and all of the blood had vanished. "It is a very fortunate indeed, that thanks to the combined efforts of my Extraordinary Hierro, my Superior Reiatsu, and my High-Speed Regen that I have..barely.. managed to survive that last attack. I must admit that even I wasn't sure that I was going to make it. But...here I am. It is only a matter of time before the rest of my body will regenerate as well. Its too bad that you are too helpless and fatigued to finish me off while you still have a chance. Hehehe" Taishi began hoping, on one leg, toward the female captain in order to finish her off with a swing of his Zanpaktou. He was getting closer....and closer...

To Be Continued...
Point of Interest: Taishi is now weakened to 25% - 6300 Reiatsu
(25% of Normal)
Str: 1,500
Spd: 1,500
End: 3,300
Rei: 6,300
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 10th 2009, 6:53 am

Taishi began to approach Captain Tokiha raising his sword getting closer...and closer...closer.

"It's over for you!!...." Shizuku looked in horror but just as the deformed Espada Lord began to approach her...
Fuse for a second time, immerse the area with your presence...Gosekiryuu Gohoshigore!!

Fire and electricity in the form of dragons' bodies crossed the path blocking Taishi from his target. Most of Hitomi Gohoshigore was still recollected itself but the distraction was enough to keep Taishi from getting near his partner. Haruki stood up after being knocked back with such trudging force, stumbling to his feet.

"You're such an annoying, Shinigami, Seieichi....you really care about your comrade that much!? Much less a mere woman!

Don't you dare speak that way. I protect her because I love her. Anyone who is encompassed by this power of mine, I'll protect! Haruki bursted with with reiatsu and the elements began to reformat faster and faster and a rush of air and water stirred up in the area creating massive dragons.

Elements of all five dragons surrounded the Espada Lord all with their mouths open charging energies. Culmination of Gohoshigore's True Power.... Hado # 31, Hado # 33, Hado # 58, Hado # 63, Hado #67!!

Each of the dragons (formed out of the massive elements) began to load kido cannons charging them up. Ikuse!!! And all dragons fired at once upon the Espada lord. The Force of the attack seemed to be more impressive than both Captain's collaboration spell at the area was lit in a rainbowish like fire.
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 12th 2009, 11:29 pm

Taishi saw the incomming attack and knew if he didn't put out all the stops here and now - he was a dead man. Taishi used his Ressurection's Ultimate Ability, focusing his Reiatsu into his Zanpaktou and having the Zanpaktou amplify/magnify it, which temporarily doubled his power(12,600 Reiatsu). Taishi digged deep - very deep inside himself and gathered every last tiny molecule and atom of spiritual power in the depths of his soul and forced it to the surface! He focused all of this power into one last counter attack - a Gran Rey Cero. It wasn't just going to be any ordinary Gran Rey Cero, he focused all the energy into his Zanpaktou which amplified its powers even more! So a grand total of 25,200 Reiatsu was being put into this "Super Gran Rey Cero". Once the legendary Cero was fully charged, he fired it with every fiber of his being at Haruki's impressive attack. The resulting clash of attacks was so Epic and Destructive that not only the arena stadium but the entire city for miles and miles was permanently wiped from the map. The radiation was so intense that it even reached 1 mile below the surface - underground. When the smoke finally cleared, Taishi was on the ground - totally exhausted and barely clinging to life.

To be continued...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuku April 16th 2009, 12:39 am

Shizuku watched the firefight from her rut in the ground. She looked over at her brother and saw him laid out and she looked over at the mangled arrancar lord dying on the ground. She could still feel his energy radiating wildly so she forced herself to get up. Her legs were breaking under her and her arms were lead, but still she got up. She picked up her blade and slid its energy back to Shikai. She dropped it around her neck forcing herself to move towards her enemy. She let her blade slide through a pool of her own blood absorbing the liquid into it. As she got nearer to her enemy she rose it above her head and activated its final ability. "Late Nectar of the Moon" She forced her remaining energy into the blade setting out its ability. The energy mixed with the liquid poured out of its blade falling over both her and Taishi as a deep sleep crept into their minds. She fell over as her mind blanked out from the ability. She passed out falling into a deep sleep. Due to her injuries this sleep might be her and Taishi's last.
Shizuku
Shizuku

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 April 16th 2009, 12:51 am

Taishi was feeling drowzy but knew that he could not afford to fall asleep...not in his current condition. He had to act fast! He concentrated some reiatsu into his index finger and pointed that finger to the skies "H.a..d.o...#..11....T..s.u...z..u.r..i. R.a.i.d.e.n...." The kidou kicked in and directed and enhanced all surging lightning energy in the area striking Taishi and giving his heart a jumpstart and snapping him out of the fatal sleep. Even though he was totally exhausted and seriously injured, the shot seemed to have given him an adrenaline rush. Taishi pointed his finger at the female captain and yelled, "Hado #33 Sokatsui!" The blue fireball crashed down on her fallen body...Just in case, you can never be too careful... Then he pointed his finger on the 13th Division Captain and spoke, "Hado #90 Kurohitsugi!" Using two fingers, Taishi unleashed the legendary demon art and set it on the captain in an attempt to bring him down...once...and..for..all!!!

Tournament Match #2 - Haruki, Shizuku vs. Taishi Aizen_Kurohitsugi

Timer: 3 / 5 Posts left
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 21st 2009, 6:51 am

An amalgam of shrouding energy covered Captain Seieichi.....

A number 90 Haruki could barely move and his sight and vision became opaqued with the appearance of Taishi's spell.

"You are finish, Seieichi! Haru...ki!!"
The black box became skwered with lacerating spears of energy. The box then dispersed itself in radiant form. And Taishi walked away with a sinister smile. As he turned his back, he could here roars and reiatsu surging ever so wildly.

"What?!!"

There covered in blood Haruki stood pierced by the energy spears still engaged into his body by Hado 90. Gosekiryuu Goshigore roared fiercely entangled and covered around Haruki's body. He managed to survive the spell by blocking the spears away from his vitals. The spears tearing away at his bankai steadily pushed and pushed into the center trying to tear into what was left of the captain.

I...I'm far... from done with you. One more time...Final Fusion!
All of the five element ridden dragons moved their heads towards Haruki and all bit down. A flash of light ignited and reiatsu began to rise, brillance intensifying, more...and more. A rainbowish electric aura filled the area, diffusing from the captain's body. Bankai!...Final Arrangement, Kyokugouryuu Gohoshigore
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down