Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Kiyoshi Katsu's captainship test

3 posters

Go down

Kiyoshi Katsu's captainship test Empty Kiyoshi Katsu's captainship test

Post by Baraku March 31st 2009, 4:51 am

Baraku had asked Kiyoshi Katsu and the other captains to the training arena for Katsu’s captainship match, he was trying to keep in with their traditions but as the state they were in he needed to take a few short cuts on how to become a captain. He was not prepared to make any sort of sacrifice about their ability, just on the paths.
We waited in the centre of the training arena; the rest of the battling shinigami had left know, as this was going to be a good fight. It was rather cloudy but no rain, just a bit shady. Baraku thought he might as well get some stretching done before Kastu arrived so he began twisting and turning.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander
Kon : 0 魂

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi Katsu's captainship test Empty Re: Kiyoshi Katsu's captainship test

Post by MitchMorphine March 31st 2009, 5:01 am

katsu walked down the hallway , his pace speeding up as his heart rate sped up. partially out of the prospect of fighting such and opponent but also the thought of screwing up the only opportunity he was probably going to have to prove himself in quite awhile.

turning a corner and ignoring the looks from his peers he walked across the grassy knoll entering the arena,
instantly he felt better somehow. as his work had paid of and his hopes coming into fruition, he approached the captain commander stopping only 20 feet away and giving a respectful bow.

"hopefully im not late sir..." he said. although barely able to contain a smile from excitement.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 31st 2009, 5:10 am

Baraku saw Katsu approach from the hall, so he stopped stretching and turned to face him. As Katsu came closer he could almost sense the anticipation coming from him, charging the air with ‘electricity’. The potential captain greeted and bowed towards Baraku, to which he bowed just as low.
“Not at all, I hope you ready for this fight. Even though this isn’t to the death, I’m not going easy.”
Now Baraku had his arms folded at his chest, and stood quite menacingly over Katsu, but hoping and assuming that this would have no effect on this hopeful’s mindset
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine March 31st 2009, 5:18 am

"I wouldnt expect or want anything less sir, what good is it going to be to beat you to a pulp if we both know it wasnt for real?"
katsu smiles and laughs a bit hoping the captain commander didnt take is joke too seriously as he looked up at his superiors looming figure,

unsheathing his zanpaktou and jumping back another 10 feet in one fluid motion he doesnt wait for a response before asking if his commander is ready?

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 31st 2009, 5:25 am

Baraku allowed himself to smirk at Katsu’s comment. As Katsu jumped back Baraku never moved, not one inch, he just stared towards Katsu with a piercing look straight in his eye. He looked for any sign of weakness or wavering in his belief in himself, which as of now there wasn’t. Baraku wouldn’t allowed himself to be attacked first so he shunpo’d behind Katsu and swiftly kicked aiming for his lower back
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine March 31st 2009, 5:36 am

instead of trying to counterattack he quickly brought his sheath up and picked his feet off the ground at the moment of impact so that it would push him away rather then do any real damage, allowing himself to be pushed back through the air he tilted his head to the cheers in the crowd

"no time like the present!!!"

"DANPEN!!!"

as his zanpaktou released itself he twirled in the air, spinning his naginata fast. the tip of his weapon grazing over the ground. making a upward void that ripped open the earth as it sliced toward the commander. his foot only touching the ground for a second before flash stepping over the commanders head. raining down sharp thrusts in an effort to keep him trapped in place while his first attack raced in.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 31st 2009, 5:55 am

Baraku was between a rock and a hard place, being slashed from above whilst a violent wind ripped towards him. Baraku braced for the impact, pushing out a portion of reiatsu to cushion its blow. He was whisked of his feet and smashed into the wall’s nearby. the debris and dust covered the immediate area. Baraku stepped out from the hole in the wall still enshrouded by the dust, covered with small cuts over his exposed skin and tears in his clothes.

“Hmm” He smirked “Ho Shutsu Enshou.”
With these words the dust cloud covering him was pushed 20 meters around, the air now full of the heat brought about by Baraku’s reiatsu. His blades now in his hands and his stance poised ready to strike.
“Well, looks I just need to decide where to put you. Kaon Kesagake”
As he finished he waved his blades down in a cross shape, which sent an invisible stream of heat out, scorching the earth as it screamed towards Katsu
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine March 31st 2009, 8:06 am

katsu wasted no time in focusing in lowering the head of his naginata to face this challenge as baraku's energy set the very earth ablaze.
focusing his spirit pressure into the wind rotating around his blade he thrust toward the attack with above average speed due to the vaccuum.

flying forward and meeting baraku's attack head on, the two connected resulting in a small explosion of spiritual pressure that shook the ground, katsu managing to power through the attack, still speeding forward toward baraku with singed hair and small burns and cuts over his forearms.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku March 31st 2009, 4:13 pm

Katsu came running towards Baraku after block his attacks, he came running following the path that was carved.

"Nensho Yaiba."

Baraku felt a course of heat flow through him and into his sword, making it glow an eerie white color. He bent his leg and burst towards Katsu's, the ground cracked from under his feet. They both ran at each other ready for a head on collision, when they got close enough Baraku swung his blades across Katsu's chest as hard as he could
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 1st 2009, 2:13 am

Katsu brings up his hilt sharply as barakus attack falls upon the shaft, immediately slamming katsu down to his knees and cracking the ground as he struggled under the attack.
shunpo'ing to the side he starts to flash step at high speed over and over again around baraku strikeing the ground bringing up a large dust cloud.

finally stopping in midair a good distance above the arena he paused to examine a the blood making the top half of his uniform stick to his skin due to a medium sized cut on his shoulder that was still spilling blood he was unable to avoid during baraku's charge

ripping the top half of his uniform off he proclaimed to his captain somewhere in the immense cloud that he of all people would appreciate this move!

KIDO 31: Shot of red fire!

the large kido ball however stayed directly infront of him, focusing hard he impales the kido technique with his naginata and forces a large gale of wind through that combines to form large twirling wave of fire the engulfs the entirety of the training field turning it into an inferno.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 2:49 am

(((OOO....Spell Alteration/Enhancement. Someone's stealing my ideas Surprised. But isn't Hado 31 a ball of intense red spiritual energy. It's not exactly fire until something hits it and explodes. So I'm guess you used your zanpakuto to ignite the attack and create a wave of flames.)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 1st 2009, 4:00 am

((( its not "Stealing" its uuh..."insperation" Laughing
and yes I thought alittle about that, which encompasses my whole process
of impaling/igniting the kido. if that makes sense? lol im not sure how to word that better )))

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 April 1st 2009, 4:27 am

(((Don't want to take away completely from the RPing. I just was reading up and it caught my interest. There is some difference I guess. But every aspect of my zanpakuto channels kido. And it enhances it. Also because of its general elemental properties it creates improvisation. Yours seems to just alter kido once released. I mean its not to say that Alteration/Improvisation/Enhancement can't be preformed by other characters. Just that I did BASICALLY created the technique on this site. But it's not really an ability but a way I combine my zanpakuto's powers with kido. ----being the Grand Commander of the Kido Corps, why not? XD))))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku April 1st 2009, 1:54 pm

As Baraku he noticed a dust cloud being formed around him, which was slowly engulfing him. Then Katsu shunpo'd away from him, Baraku couldn't see him but could feel his reiatsu and it was building. Just then a piece of bloddy uniform penetrated the dust cloud and came to rest right next to Baraku feet, he pciked it up to see the damage that had been caused to Katsu. After a second or two on inspecting he heard Katsu call

"KIDO 31: Shot of red fire!"

He looked up a could see a bright light through the now thinning cloud, then all he did was mearly put up one a Enshou's blades too guard from this attack. Katsu did something to the kido and cause it to increase vastly in strength, it came hurtling down impacting with Baraku's blade and bursting all over the arena. Once the flames and dust settled, Baraku was stood there with barely any damage from the attack.

"You don't use a fire based attack on someone like me, but im eager to see your Bankai. But I wont be rude I'll show you mine first."

Baraku began increasing his reiatsu flow, causing a strong wind to blow over the training ground. The trees were shaking, the dust cloud was pushed as far away as possible and the flames were extinguished.

"Bankai."

When Baraku muttered these words all sound stopped and everything became eeriely peaceful, then an almighty explosion ensued with Baraku at its epicenter. The ground was cracking underneath him and was thrown in the air by the sheer force expended out, trees ripped from there roots and walls cracking.
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 1st 2009, 2:28 pm

making a face as if alittle astonished and suprised by baraku's statement

"of course i knew it would never have any effect on you sir...."

a develish smile slowly forming on katsu's lips as he began to exclaim "..but when else do i get a chance to really let loose?
haha. your wish is my command!!"
BANKAI!!"

as katsu explaimed his bankai his eyes opened wide with delight as a twirling shockwave of spiritual pressure slammed into the ground,
what appearing to be thin dark plates of armor appeared on his forearms and over the backs of his hands. also on his shins. another 3 foot sword appearing in place of his naginata's counterweight.

"are you satisfied sir?"

He explained with a sort of pride as he sat hovered in midair with legs folded under him,
he balanced his naginata onto his shoulders as in either of his hands he sucked in the air.. causing it to spin violently into very thin disks that he threw at the same time down toward his commander
the disks sucking in more and more air as the careened downward, avalanching and becoming bigger and bigger.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku April 1st 2009, 3:06 pm

Barak just couldn't help to see slight resemblence between his gloves and Katsu's guards, althought Katsu's massive swords were a major difference between them. Know with them both at Bankai level there was an impressive amount of spiritual pressure encompassing the arena, which made the air heavy and hard to breathe.

Katsu released what looked like spinning disc's towards Baraku at a very high speed, screaming along the ground ripping it as they sped along. Baraku stuck out his hands as the disc's came closer and he adopted a stance to aid him stop them. As the disc's got within arms reach he grabbed them with his hands. The force of which pushed Baraku into the ground shattering it all around him, but this wasn't enough to stop them, he was being pushed back slowly by the disc's still spinning furiously in his hands. Baraku hasn't going to let this technique get the better of him and began to psuh against them, slowly their rotation with his hands until they both stopped and shattered.

"You have very good techniques. I am certainly impressed."

Baraku then squatted down into a horse stance, with both Enshou's blades touch hilts in a vertical position.

"Reigo Tenchi."

(ooc-you're char wont know what this technique is, so just give my weapon app a read to find out and then rp what would happen)
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 1st 2009, 3:32 pm

katsu decends slowly as baraku takes some a stance.. baffled for a moment as he feels some kind of suction like phenomenon ac curing within a area around baraku..
dawning came upon him suddenly and fast as he felt baraku's spiritual energy slowly mounting.
and kicking himself for not realizing earlier he wasted no time in shunpo'ing outside of what seemed to be the affected range and running around the entirety of it extremely fast.. his speed doubling do to the wind slip stream he was creating.

katsu immediately forming a whirlwind around the affected area, as he spun. for added effect he pushed the opposite end of his weapon into the ground ripping of the gravel and rocks as he ran, allowing them to be picked up. although moments later turning into a blinding dust after the rocks were quickly cut over and over again by thin sharp blades.

many of the onlookers who knew the properties of my zanpaktou sat in puzzlement at the apparent appearance of about a dozen of me before either realizing it was due to the speed or until the dust in the whirlwind blocked there view.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku April 2nd 2009, 3:25 am

Katsu wasn't falling for this plan, but Baraku had gathered enough energy now, he released the technique. Katsu was already performing an amazing whirlwind technique, but he had one of these up his sleeve.

"Kaon Kesagake."

Again Barakus blades began to heat up, but this time it was more intense, the heat was cause the ground to char and a haze to cover Enshou. Once the charge was complete Baraku began spinning on the spot, combining it with shunpo. Once up to speed Baraku had created a tornado of his own, although not a powerful as Katsu's, but he then fired his Kaon Kesagake. The blades fired a continous stream of heat out onto the arena, waves and waves scorching the ground, burning the trees and impacted into Katsu's own attack
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 2nd 2009, 3:57 am

this is my only chance to use this... even if he avoids a direct hit he cant avoid the explosion..
Katsu was surprised by baraku's apparent ability to create his own whirlwind as he shunpo'd above baraku.
he slammed his fists together pushing out a large portion of his spiritual energy as sweat dripped off of his chin.

he he did his whirlwind became more and more powerful as at slowling pushed and encroached in onto his commander, appearing now as a viciously twirling Dome as the top was covered. intended to be a cage as katsu prepared.

i must use all my strength, anything less would be undeserving of the title of Captain!!
katsu points his forefinger down toward the top of the dome, it weakest point. still covered over by a thick veil of flames.
"nowhere to go commander..."

Focusing 15 percent of his power into the space of a marble on his forefinger.
"nagarebosh!!"

He exclaims as he shoots of the small super condensed ball of shining white energy down into the midst of the vicious dome with the speed of a bullet.
shortly after collapsing on to his hands and knees due to fatigue, not even being able to keep his head up to see the aftermath of his technique.

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku April 2nd 2009, 5:10 am

Katsu was now positioned over Baraku, gathering reiatsu for some technique. Baraku knew this was his last attack so was going to be a powerful one, so he altered his rotation to face Katsu. The waves of heat now concentrated towards Katsu, smashing against him. Katsu fired a small ball towards Baraku of incredible density which was taking on the barrage of waves unleashed by the tornado, but due to its size and density he could only slow it down.

The ball finally made impact with Baraku and explode with tremendious force, it illuminated the sky with a blinding light and deafening everyone around with a huge shockwave.

After a few minutes and everything began to settle Katsu was on the floor sweating and breathing heavily, Baraku walked up to him

"Hope you enjoy taking care of the 8th division, Capain."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by MitchMorphine April 2nd 2009, 5:26 am

Katsu could only smile up at the commander in response before the light in his eyes faded and he fainted.
awakening slowly a day later he found that he was redressed and all of his injuries had been taken care of and he felt rejuvenated.
smileing as rays of sunlight shone through a window behind him showering him in warmth. he looked around and saw that this wasnt his room. although all his belonging were here..
slowly getting up and stretching he noticed a captains uniform draped over a nearby chair.
slowly examining it in his hands with pride as he traced the symbol for the eighth division on the back with his finger.
getting dressed he strode out into a courtyard to begin his new duties...

MitchMorphine

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down