Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

INTER-DIV. CAP. TRAINING

3 posters

Go down

INTER-DIV. CAP. TRAINING Empty INTER-DIV. CAP. TRAINING

Post by Kensei March 14th 2009, 7:46 am

((This is a free-for-all, cap.-only training thread because I have a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. nothing to do X3 ))

Kyousuke strode to the center of the sparse grove of trees. So bored... Kyousuke looked at the grey heavens. The others should have gotten my message by now... He started stretching. "One...two..." His voice could be heard over everything else, since the field was so damn quiet.

((For the record, all italized text are my thoughts))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

INTER-DIV. CAP. TRAINING Empty Re: INTER-DIV. CAP. TRAINING

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 14th 2009, 10:52 pm

Voruta was walking through a small forest when he noticed a glint of white in the distance. Huh, I guess that's the second squad's captain... How can it be that I've been here for so long, but I still get lost! Voruta's trek through that forest was all the stretching that he needed, so he began bounding up to his fellow captain with a look of excitement on his face. "Good morning, er... Hasegawa-taichou, is it?" Voruta scratched his head hoping that he had the name right, then extended his right hand and smiled, hoping that pure happiness could get him through his blunder "Byuuto Voruta, 7th Squad Captain reporting in for Interdivision Captain Training!"

ByuutoVoruta

Stats
Race : Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 15th 2009, 5:44 am

"Ah...Byuuto-san!" Kyousuke was happy that someone had appeared. "I was hoping you could come...and let's throw away the formalities, shall we? Just call me Hasegawa-san." Seeing that Voruta was happy as well, Kyousuke added, "So, shall we start?"

Keeping an eager eye on the captain, Kyousuke put his hand on the hilt of his sword, and first waited for what Voruta would do.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 15th 2009, 7:17 am

Voruta smiled as he reached for his zanpaktou and quickly unsheathed it. Voruta sighed and backed away slowly, keeping his eyes on his fellow captain the whole time. It has been so long since I've fought anyone with the strength of a captain... This should be fun. Voruta quickly launched himself toward Hasegawa and aimed a slash across his chest. He flash stepped behind Hasegawa and quickly attempted to slash his back.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 15th 2009, 8:42 am

”Great job." Kyousuke was getting all pumped up. Voruta had just slashed his chest and back. Two slash marks appeared on his body. "It doesn't get fun if it isn't like this."

"Bloom, Rakanaryuuzu!" His Zanpakuto literally bloomed, and flower petals fell everywhere. Using his speed, he zoomed behind Voruta. He slashed down twice, creating two great blades of wind scented with flowers.

((Tanka no Tsujikaze))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ByuutoVoruta March 15th 2009, 4:18 pm

Voruta's eyes widened slightly at seeing the large blades, but his battle instincts overcame his fear and he quickly dodged. One of the wind blades implanted itself within his right shoulder at the last second and Voruta groaned at the pain. It wasn't that it hurt that bad, he was just mad at himself for getting hit. "Scream, Zabara." As a small ball of pure energy appeared, Voruta enclosed it within his right hand quickly. He also enclosed his sword's grip with a fist and flash stepped in front of Kyousuke, beginning a barrage of punches that he finished with a quick, light slash.

ByuutoVoruta

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by vnt106 June 27th 2010, 6:47 pm

short sale homes
dropshippers

it has been so long since I've fought anyone with the strength of a captain... This should be fun. Voruta quickly launched himself toward Hasegawa and aimed a slash across his chest. He flash stepped behind Hasegawa and quickly attempted to slash his back.

vnt106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down