Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

+2
Kensei
Andrielnr
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Kensei March 12th 2009, 6:40 pm

((Uh...then the 5th, Obelisk the Tormentor, I suppose. Me and Monty should be enough to kill that big oaf, at least. Or maybe not, but it'll still be a lot more fun than to get tossed around by a guy 10 times stronger than both of us combined X3))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!!

Post by Gillyn March 12th 2009, 7:59 pm

((O think it sounds like agood story. If we start like Monty says and sees what hapening))
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 12th 2009, 8:00 pm

((i chose that the ninth espada or the eighth npc espada tries to confront me, gets his ass kicked and i keep walking like nothings happened....... or i could just make it to hueco mundo with Alex and get confronted by some guys and there goes fighting....)) Shiru and Kazu ran through the Sand dunes with the only reason to keep running is to get to hueco mundo. Shiru kept on running and suddenly realized that Kazu reiatsu had disappeared. He turned around to look for his brother but changed his mind and kept on running only to get confronted by a vasto lorde nest. ((Du Du Du~n))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 10:07 pm

Kensei wrote:((Uh...then the 5th, Obelisk the Tormentor, I suppose. Me and Monty should be enough to kill that big oaf, at least. Or maybe not, but it'll still be a lot more fun than to get tossed around by a guy 10 times stronger than both of us combined X3))

(((Sure why not, but Obelisk needs a rewrite. Gohan didn't listen to a single thing I've said during our entire time talking about NPCs. I said create a friggin Espada that alludes to the theme that Obelisk the Torment. How the NPC characters Angel Linez and Ramon Slifer are both references to Ra and Slifer respectively. Why in the hell would we be fighting an exact rip off of Obelisk the Torementor. Okay ---The Espada alluding to Obelisk might be no bigger than us, maybe barely twice our size since Obelisk himself is huge. And his techniques, specifically with his unique abilities and resureccion will allude to and sync with Obelisk's natural abilities.)))

(((Abilities like having an unusually large bala in reference to Obelisk's size and strength (or his attack "Fist of Fate". Or his resureccion being based on his sacrificing ability (Infinite Power - Which when used deals its full attack strength to every single individual card/including the opponent causing you to lose 4000+ lp regardless of whatever is on your field.) So maybe this Obelisk-like Arrancar can sacriface a fraccion or something...whom he probably doesn't care about in order to release an explosive effect that destroys anything in its radius.)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 12th 2009, 10:17 pm

((let me make him go bye bye :DDDDDDDD or ill just help ya or something))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 12th 2009, 10:21 pm

Andrielnr wrote:((let me make him go bye bye :DDDDDDDD or ill just help ya or something))

((hehe..true. I'm just saying. Gohan is making too much of a comparative of power between Egyptian Gods and Powerful Espada. Mind you that YGO and Bleach every crossed over that Shinigami would destroy all true form monsters with little to no effort. But yeah..that Espada has got to get a rewrite as far as I'm concern. That guy will just be an Espada with regular Arrancar powers that slightly allude to those of the Egyptian God Obelisk the Tormentor))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 13th 2009, 12:24 am

((hope hes not OVP or ill get pissed......and you wont like me when im pissed gohan....))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 13th 2009, 12:51 am

((Monty is in charge of the rewrite. Seems like the most logical choice.

For the last time.....

THERE IS NO 8th ESPADA!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 March 13th 2009, 1:13 am

((No one said that there were after you stated the fact the first time. But I'm not rewriting anything save for that Obelisk based Arrancar. It would just be so non-creative to fight a rip-off Obelisk. Other than that forgive my continuation of the subject. Everyone GET POKEMON!! ..I mean Everyone Role-Play, Role playing is what I meant XD.)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 13th 2009, 2:04 am

((Hope you did because Otherwise!!!!
Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 2 Homer%20mad%20planning%20sweet%20revenge
Or
Assault on hueco mundo (mission)!!!! - Page 2 Angry-hobo ))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 13th 2009, 5:50 am

...okay. we should start RPing or this mission is never going to finish.

And plus, I'm gonna ignore the last part before my brain rots from the pure retardedness of Homer and Hobo combo.

So hurry up and RP, people.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 13th 2009, 6:46 am

Obviously i just meant obelisk to be rewrited
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 13th 2009, 11:22 am

((anyone post???? ive done mine so i cant post until someone else posts))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 13th 2009, 11:28 am

((Do you know what the heck me and my character (which is just an extension of my ego) are thinking?!

"I don't care if a Hollow attacks me, or a meteor falls, or even the goddamn Sotaicho. Everything that gets in my way gets cut. That's my bushido. It's a rule."

So well, if there ain't no Obelisk the Tormentor, just pull off another random...uh...Angel Linez or that other guy already. My molecules are hurting.

Oh, and by the way Andy, please refrain from all comments/posts/pictures that rots my brain (this includes all inappropriate, PG18, swearing, etc.)...because...

I'M STILL FRIGGING 13, DAMMIT!? WHY DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO AN OJI-SAN LIKE YOU SWEAR ON THE INTERNET?! I'M HERE TO HAVE FUN!!!

So for those who understood what the heck I just said, please RP now. Angel Linez will do.))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 13th 2009, 6:28 pm

Youll fight the 5th Espada who happens to be a tall guy who has similar abilities as obelisk.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei March 13th 2009, 7:07 pm

((Great, if that`s the case, let`s get started!!! X3 ))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 13th 2009, 7:32 pm

((cya in the desert, urahesert Very Happy no cya there urahara :DDDDDD))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn March 13th 2009, 10:08 pm

As Kazu and shiru was running Haku felt the rietsu from vastolordes. He and his brother loves to compete, and as well the run was a part of this competition. He ran aparted from his brother to avoid the vastolordes to win some time without telling his brother but unfortunetly he ran into a vastolord as patroled the nest.
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 17th 2009, 12:41 am

Shiru felt his brothers reiatsu weaken as ran and immeadiatly turned around only to see a vastolorde attacking his brother. "Darn it, Kazu" Shiru thought angrily as he went to help his brother aginst the vastolordes. Shiru approached fast and without warning spun around hitting three vastolordes with his palms. The vastolordes fell back and Shiru took the time to take a wider stance a grab the head of two vastolordes and use mabushii to wound them heavily. Shiru turned around to fight the last one, but both Kazu and the other vastolorde were to far away for shiru to be able to do anything.... (( Guys please hurry up....))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 17th 2009, 8:25 am

Walking through the cavernous halls of Las Noches, Izumi noticed a sudden surge of spiritual pressures from what seemed to be a large distance. Whatever group was causing it was obviously not trying to hide. Furthermore, this pressures were not familiar. Picking up her pace, the 9th Arrancar began moving to the main hall. Others would surely be gathering there, if only to decide how to handle this.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational March 28th 2009, 6:49 am

((So why is no one posting? I thought we were starting this.))
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 28th 2009, 3:54 pm

((i dunno either.....))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 28th 2009, 5:54 pm

I had a very important exam to study for, that's why i could not post

as for everyone else...
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr March 30th 2009, 11:59 am

can`t u post then gohan..... so we can continue the mission im getting bored as hell......
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 March 31st 2009, 1:24 am

So am I...can you post first?

Taishi met with his fellow Espada and warned them of the intruders. He then ordered Espada #9 - Izumi, to take care of the intruders. He also commanded Espada #8(obelisk) to accompany Izumi and assist her in eliminating the Ryoka.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next