Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Matches for people all around!

4 posters

Go down

Matches for people all around! Empty Matches for people all around!

Post by Kensei February 18th 2009, 7:12 pm

Kensei walked into the middle of a wide space. A few tall columns of steel dotted the place, and it looked more or less like an underground parking lot. He looked around, scrached his head, and looked down at the card he had recieved. It said that someone called...uh..."URIHS IIORO" would be here to challenge him. The name didn't ring a bell.

He did a little bit of stretching, since it appeared that he was a little early. He made his Gigai, which he had brought all the way to here, go back. Kensei stood in the middle of the space, looked around one last time, and sat down. He closed his eyes, then began to use his ability to sense Reiatsu in order to be ready to counterattack should the enemy suddenly pop out.

((OOC: Just so you know, this is a Kensei-Shiru match. Don't mind people having their own matches in this tournament, but plz remember to not butt in when someone is fighting - thank you XD))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Matches for people all around! Empty Re: Matches for people all around!

Post by Andrielnr February 18th 2009, 10:09 pm

Shiru stood upside-down on the roof of the building,looking down upon Kensei. As he saw him sitting down he tried once on sensing reiatsu, but still only felt a hollows reiatsu. "Id better get down now" he thought as he jumped down in front of kensei. "You ready yet, Kensei-kun" Shiru said as he began gathering spirit particles for his Clawed shoes and his bow. "This is gonna be fun" Shiru thought and smiled. ((Bring it on!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 19th 2009, 5:22 am

((How can you even sense my Hollow Reiatsu when I don't even have my mask on? Oh, and FIY Andriel, a few changes have happened: (1) Alpha Vaizard (looks like the Vaizards are a wolf pack) -> Vaizard Lord (ooh, witness my evilness XD!) (2) Apparently the Vaizards *almost* have no Hollow Reiatsu when they don't have their masks on. Thought you oughta know. Very Happy))

Kensei stood up and looked at his opponent. One quick glance at the amount of Reiatsu gathered to the bow of his told Kensei that his enemy was probably a Quincy. He read the card again. "uh...is your name...oh wait, nevermind~! Very Happy I was holding the card upside down XD!" He flipped the card and saw the name Shiru Oroii. He looked even more puzzled. "Still doesn't ring a bell, y'know,"

Kensei also gathered Reiatsu to his hands. He was probably at least 3 times stronger than this upstart, and he wanted to finish this quick so he could fight that "Shiru Oroii". He span around and almost half-disappeared as he Shunpo'd around his opponent. Putting his left hand to his Ginhou, he said quickly, "Hado 4, Byakurai." A jet of white lighting shot from his right forefinger, aimed to the opponent's back.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyn February 19th 2009, 11:35 pm

Shiru dodged instantly easily predicting his enemys moves, and grabbed his opponents head. "Shinne, baka!, Gentle palm 7%!!!!! Air blast!"
Gillyn
Gillyn

Stats
Race :

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 20th 2009, 7:27 am

((sorry bout before forgot i was on alex account...... i was supposed to check his acc so that he didnt get pwned by everybody Very Happy))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 20th 2009, 7:33 am

((That's fine, I guess.))

Kensei smiled. "This isn't what you call 'dead' now, is it?" He spun his legs and tripped his opponent. He drew his sword at the same time and pointed it at the guy's head. "You die, baka."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 20th 2009, 7:48 am

Shiru saw the blade and dodged presuming it would rip of his head otherwise. As he rolled backwards he made a drastic motion with his legs throwing him into the air stylishly. Landing on the ground on his head instead of his feet he cursed himself silently. "Vaizard alpha, Kensei, i presume?" Shiru said smiling, trying to ignore the pain in his head.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 20th 2009, 8:34 am

((I THINK I TOLD YOU! There's been few slight changes, like Vaizard Alpha has changed to Vaizard Lord! lolz thought you oughta know before you call me by my title again XD))

Kensei looked a little puzzed. "How come you know my name?" he said. He casually stabbed the ground with his Ginhou as if it was nothing special. Then he said in a firm voice, "Split, Ginhou." His Zankupato tunneled through the ground and came above ground as giant spikes, smashing everything to bits.

"Let's see you dodge this. Hado 4, Byakurai. Hado 33, Shakkaho." The combined Kido blasted themselves along the large space, toppling columns as it sped to where the opponent was last.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 20th 2009, 9:21 am

((Wouldn't that combined kido count as double casting. Last time I checked only Haruki Seieichi was able to do it Surprised))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats
Race : Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 20th 2009, 3:55 pm

((Ah, no (i think) since the two Kido don't affect each other in the slightest - think of Sawada Tsunayoshi's super double lazor death move - or for the power, think of Code Geass Shinkiro's two shoulder-mounted Hadron Cannons - or for awesomeness imagine me wielding two mayo lazorz XD))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 20th 2009, 5:54 pm

Shiru dodged and got away only slightly getting more hurt. "No less expected from a vaizard lord" Shiru said to himself as he punched kensei int the face sending him flying. ((YAY!!!!!, ME CRUSH PUNY VAIZARD LORD!!!!!!!!!!))
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 20th 2009, 6:12 pm

Kensei wrote:((Ah, no (i think) since the two Kido don't affect each other in the slightest - think of Sawada Tsunayoshi's super double lazor death move - or for the power, think of Code Geass Shinkiro's two shoulder-mounted Hadron Cannons - or for awesomeness imagine me wielding two mayo lazorz XD))

(((Its the same thing. Double Casting doesn't mix 2 spells neither do any of spells have to affect one another. Its just the ability to use 2 individual/same ones at the same time. So in essense you did a simultaneous double "kido cannon". If the timing of those spells were one after another ---meaning you gave them time lag. Then it wouldn't be Double Casting ^^; )))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 22nd 2009, 12:57 pm

((Ah, well, shucks. Lemme change that for you then XD))

Kensei looked a little puzzed. "How come you know my name?" he said. He casually stabbed the ground with his Ginhou as if it was nothing special. Then he said in a firm voice, "Split, Ginhou." His Zankupato tunneled through the ground and came above ground as giant spikes, smashing everything to bits.

"Let's see you dodge this. Hado 66, Soten Sokatsui." The Kido blasted themselves along the large space, toppling columns as it sped to where the opponent was last.

((Anime Rule #666: one awesome move >= two or more weakling moves))
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty2289 February 22nd 2009, 1:06 pm

(((Hehe that's an actual spell so Soren Soukatsui is possible. Its the bases of double casting but any spell that just double in number possible. Though apparently so far that's only 66 ^^)))
Monty2289
Monty2289

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr April 16th 2009, 11:12 pm

Shiru raised the artificial zanpaktou he always carries around with him. " Freeze them to death, Amal`thuzad!" The sword froze an area of about 10 feet around him and began shining light blue as it changed form into a nodachi. "Take this!!!!" Shiru screamed as he charged and stabbed for Kyosukes stomach. As the sword got near it made a nova like freeze effect on the area around Shiru and Kyosuke.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down