Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Assassination

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Assassination Empty Assassination

Post by Kensei February 13th 2009, 8:33 am

A portal appeared in the middle of the bare desert. Out comes a hooded figure. It was Kensei. I gotta go before I'm noticed or- Kensei thought, but just then a bunch of Hollows popped out of the sand dunes and approached him. Apparently they were unable to speak, but they still could alert the others. Kensei drew his reiatsu to his hands and swiftly hit the back of their necks (or where he thought the backs of their necks were - it's hard to master Hollow anatomy, Kensei mused) before proceeding, Shunpo'ing closer and closer to where he once reigned over Hollows and Arrancar alike.

As he approached the magnificent palace (like an oasis in the middle of the desert!), he suddenly felt a surge of reiatsu coming from either sides of him. He narrowly avoided two Ceros fired by a couple of Menos Grandes that were obviously there to patrol the perimeters of Las Noches. Has Taishi figured out I would invade Las Noches? Nah. Kensei thought rapidly. But it becomes even more troublesome if I'm found out at this point, so I guess the only option left to me is- He drew Ginhou. With two great strokes, he felled the towering Menos as if they were strands of straw.

It was probably retarded to deal with this as an assassination now, so Kensei blasted a hole through the wall with Kido, then walked through into the giant courtyard. As an afterthought, he put on his Hollow mask, then covered himself with his hooded grey cloak before hurrying across the large plain.

((OOC: one of my longest posts, lolz.))
Kensei
Kensei

Humor  : Candies and music

Stats
Race : Hollow
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Assassination Empty Re: Assassination

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 13th 2009, 7:30 pm

Kensei ran some distance before a sudden burst of reiatsu appeared and Kensei narrowly avoided a Cero to the face. It was the 10th Espada, Yami. Not immediately recognizing the former ruler of Hueco Mundo, Yami spoke, "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in Las Noches!?! If Taishi finds out we have an intruder, the Espada are going to be in so much trouble for allowing a mere Ryoka to pass unscathed freely throughout Las Noches. So you know what, I will kill you myself!" With that remark, Yami powered up and began to spam Bala at Kensei, thinking that since its 20 times faster than Cero then there is no way in Hell some Ryoka would be able to escape it unharmed.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats
Race : Espada Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 14th 2009, 1:50 pm

"I'm not any ryoka," Kensei said. "I'm Taishi-kun's chemistry professor Smile." With one hand, he fired a barrage of Bala that countered most of the Bala fired at him. "Too bad none of them hit Smile." He doesn't recognize me since he ain't going all out from the start. Agh, why the heck am I even in this situation?

As more rubble crashed down from the high walls behind Kensei, a group of Hollows and Numeros came around the corner. They're probably here as backup for that fat fool, Kensei thought. This plan was going seriously, seriously wrong. He decided to put on a poker face.

"I'll give you two handicaps," Kensei said. "One, I won't use my hands. Second, I'll count to two." He knew that Yami and the others were too dumb (in Yami's case) or dumbfounded (in Yami and the other's case) to react in two seconds. "One-" he flung off the grey hooded cloak, revealing a masked man in a white lab coat. "Two-" he shoved his hands in his coat pockets.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 14th 2009, 10:27 pm

Yami was dumbfounded by Kensei's act but he snapped out of it after 2 seconds. "Oh well! Whoever you are, your going to die! I don't need Ulquiorra's help to shut you up!" He then order his minions to attack at the same time. While he sonidoed behind Kensei and drew his zanpaktou at the same. He didn't want to make the same mistake as he did with Ichigo, Yourichi, Urahara, and Ishida. He attempted to cut of Kensei's head from the back in one swift strike, while the other Hollows caused a distraction. He couldn't put his finger on it, but his opponent seemed familiar.
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrielnr February 14th 2009, 10:31 pm

Shiru stood there on the roof watching the battle. He smiled as he understood how it would end. "This battle will sure get nice........Hollow god VS Vaizard alpha.....incredibly enough i really wanna join in but id better not" Shiru thought with a half mad grin.
Andrielnr
Andrielnr

Stats
Race : Patriarch

http://www.bleachpwner.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 15th 2009, 9:21 am

Kensei just watched as Yami Sonido'd around him for an attack. He decided, If the plan's so screwed, might as well take most of them down with me before I get to Taishi.

He spun around and saw Yami had approved...a little. He was now, at least, capable of performing surprise attacks. "It'd be better if you bring Ulquiorra and the rest of your buddies," he taunted the goon. "If you don't want to end up dead."

Still keeping his hands in his pockets, he jumped lightly on the flat side of Yami's Zankupato - and disappeared. At least from Yami's point of view. In reality, he just Shunpo'd behind Yami. Gathering Reiatsu to his feet, he shot a Rankyaku straight at Yami's chest, blasting him backward towards the group.

Kensei didn't know the extent of Yami's Hierro, so he wasn't sure if he would be that hurt. Well, just to make sure, he assured himself. He fired a Cero out of his Hollow mask's mouth where Yami roughly should be. If Yami dodged, his lackeys would just disentegrate, and he would be in serious trouble with Taishi-kun, Kensei thought. and then I'll find out who the peeping tom really is.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 15th 2009, 12:18 pm

Yami was not one to want to use his head much but he did know one thing. He couldn't affort to suffer Taishi's wrath. Yami, apparantly suffered a considerable amount of damage but nothing life threatening from Kensei's Rankyaku to the chest. Though he knew if he took the blast head on in this state, he will surely die. Dodging will cause his allies to be annihalated and a large portion of Las Noches to be destroyed. Therefore he did the one thing that he could do, he released his Zanpaktou! He performed his Ressurection! In an instant his powers were magnified dramatically and he deflected the Cero with his left hand, though he was not totally unharmed. His left hand was injured. Yami had finally realize that this man could possibly be THE KENSEI, former ruler of Hueco Mundo. Not wanting to underestimate his former master and drag this out any longer, Yami performed his most powerful attack - The Espada's Cero - The Grand Rey Cero in order to annihalate Kensei in one single ferocious attack. The blast was actually quite powerful despite his low ranking, a fair bit stronger than most normal ceros. Could Kensei possibly survive this Onsalught!?!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 15th 2009, 8:12 pm

Kensei frowned. He was sure he would have heard a scream, or splatter, or something. But he could hear nothing - which was a very bad sign. Even worse was the sudden burst of Reiatsu. It barely gave Kensei time to ready himself.

He managed to fire another Cero before he was overwhelmed. But Yami's power was too much for the Ginhou-less Kensei - and the Gran Ray Cero enveloped him. His lab coat was mercifully preserved, but his pants were ripped and he had a severe burn on his chest.

Spitting out blood, Kensei staggered to his feet. "I'll use my hands now," Kensei said. "Split, Ginhou." He drew his sword and stabbed the ground with it. Stretching far down into the earth, they resurfaced behind the group of Arrancar and closed in like giant steel fingers. ((OOC: with blades lolz XD))

Cutting most of the weaklings into shreds, it splattered blood everywhere. This is getting seriously boring, Kensei thought. So I'll end it quick. Shunpo'ing nearer to the field of carnage, Kensei struck down with Ginhou at Yami, who Kensei noticed had already activated his Ressurecion. The fool.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 16th 2009, 8:07 pm

Yami was struck down by Kensei's mighty blade. However the moment that Kensei's zanpaktou punctured deep enough in Yami's body, a Gigantic Explosion erupted. This not only blew Yami's body to kingdom come but was also meant to harm Kensei. Then another Espada appeared - Espada #8 - "Hahahaa! The fool actually served a person! Nice! That mine that I implanted in Yami's body was set to explode the moment the enemy pierced him with their Zanpaktou. That mine was strong enough to kill a released Yami at top strength 10 TIMES! No way that Ryoka could've survived! mwahahahah!"
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 16th 2009, 8:52 pm

I'm really out of touch, Kensei thought. To think I couldn't detect that simple a device- Blue flames covered his body. "Gintsuki Kikan-" Kensei almost finished performing his Bankai. A small explosion erupted in the middle of the large courtyard.

Will Kensei make it? Dun-dun-dun-du~un!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Back to RPing.

Kensei reappeared behind the new Espada. "Haven't seen you around here, new guy. Know who I am?" Kensei said, smoking slightly. "Guess not. Too bad." He was *slightly* pissed off by the fact that he had to go full out, since he had already brought about his Bankai. Although the Espada probably didn't know, he had laced the air around him with steel particles, ready to cut anything that moved.

He twirled his hands and put his fingers to the Arrancar's temple. "Go see the other side of hell than come back before you even CONSIDER winning against me." He fired a giant Cero at the Arrancar. Although weaker than the power Kensei was used to, it was probably stronger than any Arrancar's Gran Ray Cero. "Sorry if I don't remember you," Kensei smiled. "I have a policy of forgetting the names and faces of those who don't even last ten minutes. Too much of a bother."
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 17th 2009, 1:02 am

The 8th Espada saw the Doom Blast that would of spelt his own doom so he had to act quickly. He released his Zanpaktou and fired his Gran Rey Cero at the blast only to have it overpowered by Kensei's overwhelming strength. However the 8th Espada did manage to prevent his instantaneous death. He bought himself just enough time to set of a booby trap in the room they were at. It was supposed to set off multiple mines planted throughout the room as a last resort, in case he lost. It would cause a massive cave in from the chain reaction. His goal was to bury Kensei alive and call the match a draw and with his last breathe, he spoke, "I remember you now, Kensei. Too bad for you, you will never have the chance to harm my master ever again. I am glad to have savedmy master with my death. " With that he died and the mines activated.......What is to be Kensei's fate!?!?!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 5:14 am

Kensei smirked. "To dust with the souls of darkness." He had guessed that there would be some sort of booby trap in the room if his opponent could set a mine in its companion. He withdrew his Ginhou to form a protective shield from the blast. The sounds of the explosion rang throughout the wing of Las Noches. When the smoke split and disappeared into the air, Kensei just stood there, smiling. He never had so much fun - he needed more.

Spiralling down one of the corridors open before him, he used Rankyaku and Hakuda to kill those that passed his path, be they Arrancar or Hollow. Soon the blood of his fallen enemies covered his coat so it looked like it was dyed in red. A red blur streaked along the halls of Las Noches, with a trail of corpses and a cloud of steel. Kensei used his Ginhou to activate the trapps before him, then stepped easily over the pit or spikes or whatever it was. He steadily headed towards where he assumed was the throne room. He came into another open space, this one indoors. He stood there, considering what to do.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 17th 2009, 6:23 am

While Kensei was gazing at his surroundings. A gigantic blue mammoth appeared before him. It was easily over 300 feet tall!!! It towered over the puny Kensei, in comparison. "I am the 5th Espada, Oberisuku Nayamasu. This is where your journey ends. Prepare yourself!" He extended his hand and began to draw in Reiatsu particles, similar to a Quincy, except it was focused into his fist. The Massive Amount of Reiatsu was overwhelming! It's as if his very physical strength was being magnified far beyond its normal limitations!!! The Spiritual Pressure was exponentially increasing with each passing second!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 17th 2009, 6:27 am

"Nice Reiatsu. You're a new guy too, aren't you?" He also increased his Reiatsu. Instead of gathering it to his hands, however, he created his Kaihen field, and it started to corrode the walls behind him.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 18th 2009, 7:22 pm

The Great 5th Espada was known for his strength and he had the absolute confidence to complement it. "You have lived long enough, puny mortal. Now you die! Double Cero!" He unleashed 2 ceros while continuing to charge up his right hand with more and more Reiatsu, one from each eye. Kind of like superman's heat vision. These weren't you what you'd call ordinary Cero's. As each of the 2 ceros were stronger than the 8th Espada's Gran Rey Cero in his released form. And they were all headed straight for Kensei!!!!
*dun dun dun!!!*
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 19th 2009, 6:31 am

((Uh...I'll RP with the fact that my Reiatsu (since I have my Mask+Bankai) is 56,000 and Obelisk the Tormentor(?)'s is about 1/7th mine -.-Wink)

Kensei simply dodged the two things, letting them crash into the wall behind him. Apparently this was the reason why an incomplete Arrancar like this could become Espada-level. He jumped lightly on Oberisuku's head. "You should have heard me the first time. Oh wait, you weren't there. To dust with the souls of darkness." He spiraled around on the spot and kicked the lumbering hulk ( ((Kensei's Thoughts)) How did Taishi-kun create this mistake of a...well...mistake?) at the back of his head using Rankyaku.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 19th 2009, 7:48 pm

Obelisk was injured by the Ranyakuya but thanks to the fact that his Strength and Endurance far outclassed his speed. And the fact that his Hierro was among the strongest in Hueco Mundo. He was able to minimize the injuries enough so that he was able to continue fighting. "I know that your probably thinking how could an incomplete arrancar like me possibly make it this far as an Espada. Your also thinking how could Master Taishi mess up on something that he was able to do flawlessly time and time again. That isn't Master Taishi's fault, I assure you. He did the best he could. But my Reiatsu was much too strong for the Hogyoku. Before this transformation, I outclassed all Vasto Lorde. It was unable to unleash my full power. That is why you cannot defeat me, no matter how hard you try. My potential far exceeds your own, Ryoka!" And with that remark, he unleashed the power in his charged fist that he has been charging all this time in order to deal an devastating blow that is equivalent to over 9,999 or in Obelisk's Terms INFINITY. Not even the legendary Ulquiorra, 4th Espada could come up with a more devastating blow. Power Wise, few of The Espada could match this Unstoppable Juggernaut. Is this the end of Kensei!?!?!?! *dun dun dun*
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 19th 2009, 9:14 pm

"You're definitely hopeless." Kensei drew most of his Reiatsu into his hands as well and issued a counterattack. Their fists met, and Kensei strained under the pressure of the Espada. "The moment that someone notices they have made progress, that's the moment they stop progressing." He opened his fist and grabbed one of the fingers of the lumbering figure with his small hand.

"Don't mix me with the likes of you," Kensei said. "I was the person that was in control of Las Noches in the first place before the...usurper came in. I have absolutely no reason to die here. Or if I am, I'll be taking Taishi down with me." He began to throw Oberisuku around like the Espada was nothing more than a straw doll.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 20th 2009, 1:35 am

It was painfully obvious that Obelisk was in deep shit trouble. Strong and mighty as he was, he still was no match for the Vizard God known as Kensei. Kensei proved to be twice as strong as Obelisk and was tossing him around like a ragdoll. As Kensei was dominating the match, Suddenly the 7th Espada flew in and tackled Ra at great speed. Athough her overall power level was lowe than Kensei's, the surprise attack still caught Kensei off guard. (Kinda like Base Goku did to Bojack in his final form). After the impact, the 7th Espada began glowing and her Reiatsu was going through the roof. ((She stole some of Kensei's power)) "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Angel Linez del Amor the Siete Espada. I am the last person you will ever lay your eyes on. Emerge, Divino Palma! Upon uttering those words with her Zanpaktou drawn. Her Divino Palma blade cracks away and is brought up to formulate the part of her mask (That once formed the beak) is completed and surrounds her face. Angel appearance consists as that of a full gold crown with a ring that extends from shoulder to shoulder. She also gains two large gold framed wings. Slightly small changes would be seen her hands taking on a clawed appearance and her lower body's legs being sized and transforming into bird-like feeting. ---These features gives her the overall appearance of a phoenix. Her Powers were now a whole different level than before. Not to mention the fact that stealing some of Kensei's Reiatsu has made her more powerful than she ever was before. She unleashed one of her Signature moves, The Thermal-Enhanced Cero that fires at least twice as fast as a Normal Cero. It was headed straight for Kensei!!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 20th 2009, 5:26 am

Kensei couldn't dodge in time and was hit full on. He felt a surge of his Inner Hollow's Reiatsu as it reacted to the immense Cero fired at him. The Reiatsu enveloped him and cut away at him, scorching his skin and hair - but Kensei didn't care. A violent surge of Reiatsu was coming from himself, and he was sure it was his Inner Hollow, trying to repossess his body again. Kensei fell to his knees, still smoking, trying to pry his Hollow mask off before it was too late. He already sensed that it was taking control, and he lost his consciousness.

~~~
((OOC: You don't really have to read what happens in my mind, do you?))
Spoiler:

~~~

Kensei stood up again. "Much better." His right hand was now enveloped in white material. His mask took now a more sinister look, and his light blue markings turned a dark blue that reached from his forehead to his chin. His eyes glowed with evil that was not there a few minutes ago. "As long as you have me as your opponent, you guys will end up dead, I promise you."

Ginhou, obeying his command, rearranged itself to form two magnificent wings and a tail. These also changed slightly. The wings became a little more crooked, and the tail formed a bunch of large, spear-like tailfeathers. His claws elongated themselves, and his Reiatsu steadily increased.

Without hesitation, Kensei zoomed towards the new person and cut down with his left hand. His right was constantly changing shape, but was now settling down in the form of a Hollow's arm.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 20th 2009, 5:59 am

The 7th Espada was caught off guard by the mind-boggling speed. Her Left Arm was was instantly seperated from her body, literally, with a slight display of H. Kensei's new power. However she did get another boost from the physical contact via stealing more of Kensei's Reiatsu. Although, she would have rivaled Kensei's power if she had both both her arms, now she was only at 50% of that. Before H. Kensei could kill Ra, The 6th Espada appeared seemingly out of nowhere! I will give you the honor of knowing the name of the man or should i say kid who killed you, I am the greatest of the Espada. My name is Ramon Ayala Slifer, Sexto Espada. Impel, Electrización Red spikes grow along Slifer's legs and his blade shrinks even further appearing as somewhat of lightning rod. The wire/rod like object collects wavelengths in the air and converts it into large blasts of electricity. Slifer then fired a blast of energy from his second mouth, aimed at H. Kensei!!! Will it hit?? *dun dun dun!*
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 20th 2009, 6:31 am

Kensei raised his clawed hand at the incoming blast. He managed to split it into two seperate lasers, then aimed them at the 2 other Espada. Kensei zoomed above Ramon, looking down at him. " 'Know the name of the kid who killed me'? Is that what a lowly Espada like you says to me, the previous leader of you all?"

Kensei kicked the kid and regained his composure in the small explosion that followed, as Ramon crashed into the wall. "Now you die." He shot towards the Espada in the wall, his clawed hand outstretched in order to penetrate even the strongest Hierro. He felt his old powers slowly returning. This isn't enough. Why didn't the fool just go through with it and absorb a thousand souls? He's still capable of the feat.
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by ssj3gohan007 February 20th 2009, 7:46 pm

H. Kensei was heading straight for Slifer. It seemed like it was all over for him. But then Ra jumped in the way and used her special ability: she triggered a melding spiritual energy that surrounded her body (In the shape of a phoenix ablaze) that allows her to become immortal for a short period of time. She took H. Kensei's Attack head-on and remained unharmed!!! Also the physical contact with Ra's body allowed her to steal even more of H. Kensei's power. Before H. Kensei could recover from the shock of having his attack turn out to be ineffective. Slifer opened his second mouth and unleashed his energy blast which would drain even more of H. Kensei's Reiatsu at point-blank range! Then at that same instant Obelisk, who had time to fully recover by now, reappeared and unleashed another FIST OF FATE in order to knock H. Kensei away! They had to move fast as they knew it would take more than to finish off H. Kensei. So they decided to combine their powers. They called out in unison: "Good Bye, Kensei. It was nice to see you again. Tell our fellow comrades that you brutally murdered hello for us! See you in the netherworld! Gran Rey Cero Trinity!!! They combined their Enhanced Gran Rey Cero's together to unleash one of the most devastating attacks ever created. An attack so great that it forced Taishi to release his Zanpaktou's true power, just to survive it! It was heading for H. Kensei at more than 6x the speed of a Normal Gran Rey Cero!!!
ssj3gohan007
ssj3gohan007

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational February 22nd 2009, 7:49 am

((Bored. Gonna have Izumi join this thread as a spectator.))

On the outskirts of Las Noches, a garganta opened and Izumi, the ninth arrancar stepped through onto the sandy expanse. No sooner than the garganta closed, she could feel the weight of powerful spiritual powers in combat. Before Izumi could determine just who was fighting, an enormous gran ray cero burst into existence across the desert. Apparently, this battle was something worth seeing.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensei February 22nd 2009, 12:47 pm

((OOC: I We don't mind, come on in! I won't kill your character, and you can have more fun than just looking at the fight Very Happy Kufufufu...))

The dust cloud cleared, and a figure was still standing in the middle. "If that's the best you got, I'm gonna be disappointed," it said. Kensei emerged from the so-called "Gran Ray Cero Trinity" with hardly a cut - well, since having one arm surgically removed without any painkillers doesn't count as a "cut".

He looked down at the stump of an arm he had left, and focused most of his reiatsu on it. White stuff suddenly oozed out, forming another, more sinister white arm. "Hmmm...you die." Kensei fired his own Cero, which was probably stronger than an Espada's, right at the injured Silfer! The Reiatsu was corrosive on touch, and it was also too much for Silfer to absorb lest she burst with the power and disappear! What will the Espada Trinity do? Will help come in time to save their sorry asses them?

DU DU DU DU~UN!
Kensei
Kensei

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down