Kage Kaisen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kage Kaisen Revival!

January 19th 2010, 6:45 pm by Kensei

.SITE RENOVATION.

To all our members,

I (Kensei), have decided to renovate the site, which has remained dead since our head Administrator, Baraku, went absent. There will be a new set of rules, a new skin, new profile formats...

Basically, we're starting the site over.

But don't be alarmed. For those of you who choose to return, you will not have to rewrite your application, or change it to the present system. Your applications are still there, resting in the Filing Cabinet -- feel free and ask the Staff to repost it if it has already been approved, or ask them to read over the application and approve it, then move it to the Approved sub-boards.

If you do not wish to roleplay on the site any longer, or the renovation does not appeal to you, all you have to do is tell the Staff in a PM ; your account will be removed without any questions.

We apologize for any inconveniences, and thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

Your loving (new) head Admin,
Kensei

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on March 3rd 2011, 1:01 pm
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is kurmivishal

Our users have posted a total of 4963 messages in 907 subjects

Seeking an audience

2 posters

Go down

Seeking an audience Empty Seeking an audience

Post by Irrational December 20th 2008, 5:36 am

Calmly, the thirteenth division captain, Erin, walked up to the entrance to the Captain Commander's quarters. Her zanpaktou was now in its its sealed state, secure in its sheath on Erin's waist. Approaching the guards, Erin stopped and began to speak. "I wish to speak to Captain Commander Kojisa." All she would have to do now was wait for either approval or dismissal, but she hoped that she could speak to him. The matter was of importance after all.
Irrational
Irrational

Humor  : The offensive kind

Stats
Race : 9th Espada
Kon : 0 魂

Back to top Go down

Seeking an audience Empty Re: Seeking an audience

Post by Baraku December 21st 2008, 3:07 am

Baraku sat in his office reading through the mountain of papers he had to get through, most of which was absolutly rubbish and a waste of time, when he felt the thirteenth Captain Erin approaching his door. He got up out of his seat and made his way to his door, and at the same time the guards opened the door from the other side.

"Hello Erin how good to see."

He said as he beckoned her into his office.

"I am glad you came, as you can see reading papers doesn't subsitute for human interaction. What is it you wanted?"

He showed her to a seat on the other side of his desk and made his way back to his own awaiting her reply
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 21st 2008, 8:12 am

Erin bowed deeply before approaching. "Yes sir." Purposefully she accepted the seat that was shown to her and wasted no time in explaining the situation. "It is about the increasing levels of violence here in Soul Society sir. It is shocking how often otherwise respectable shinigami will make attempts on one another's lives. I suggest something be done about such actions sir." Taking a deep breath, Erin awaited the Captain Commander's response.
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraku December 21st 2008, 4:46 pm

Baraku looked at her intently as she explained the problem of violence to him.

"Well I first suggest a through investigation, tough I cannot see how, there mabye a good reason for the violence. And if not will have a clearer understanding of hem problem."

He got up out of his chair and looked out of the window on his left.

"I suggest liasing with the 6th division captain with this information, as there in charge of internal investigation. And once you know all the facts wewill make a decision then, just make sure to keep me in the loop."
Baraku
Baraku
Admin

Stats
Race : Captain Commander

https://kagekaisen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Irrational December 26th 2008, 1:35 am

"Yes Captain Commander." Erin said as she began to stand up, pushing the chair back into place. "I will proceed immediately."
Irrational
Irrational

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: